Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhobos
Hawdcaw SingaExtraordinaire

Anyone ever done 'cid/shrooms at the SAME TIME?
    #490522 - 12/14/01 01:13 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Just curious, never read anything about that.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
Re: Anyone ever done 'cid/shrooms at the SAME TIME [Re: Phobos]
    #490770 - 12/14/01 06:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i have, once. It was extremely powerful.

On the tail end of a 1 hit (i'd estimate around 100 mics) trip, i wanted to extend it, so i ate 1/16 powerful cubensis mushrooms.

At first it was awesome, but then as the strength of the mushrooms started to hit, i started to trip uncomfortably hard. There werent many visuals that i remember, but i had an extremely dissociative experience. I felt like my consciousness wasnt very connected to my body, and it was like my identity disappeared. I could walk and talk, but i didnt feel 'me' at all. I was just there, not a person observing reality.

I guess that is ego loss?

anyway, i went upstairs and just laid down, no music, and closed my eyes. I was uncomfortable, and on the verge of panic. When i closed my eyes, i was eventually transported through different lives. I was a migrant worker, alive in mideival times, and countless other people.

Then, about 3 hours later, the burglar alarm for the property i was taking care of (this was a big estate in a nice area in a valley nearby, a 10 million dollar property, and i was in the guest house...the alarm that went off was in the main house. That meant that the police were going to come. I was still tripping extrmely hard and my ego was just barely reintegrating. So, i had to call the alarm company and tell them to call off the cops in this state.

I could barely talk, and couldnt remember 10 seconds earlier, but somehow i made it, and prevented the police from coming. I would have had to deal with talking to the police in that state...

Anyway...really difficult trip, really powerful, but at the same time, definiely not a 'bad' trip.

just be aware that they will potentiate each other heavily.

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

Offlinebobbydigital
Re: Anyone ever done 'cid/shrooms at the SAME TIME [Re: UrQuattro]
    #490795 - 12/14/01 07:32 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

eat some hits and after like 2 hours eat some shrooms. you will peak off both for awhile. i used to do this a lot about a year ago, except i would roll before I tripped. It's fun, and you get fucked up, but these I think the acid clouds the spiritual part of the shroom trip.
I really don't rceommend it, but if you have lots of shrooms and cid go for it.

--------------------
stuck to yo ass like a Victoria Secert wedgie!!

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Anyone ever done 'cid/shrooms at the SAME TIME? [Re: Phobos]
    #491561 - 12/15/01 12:45 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've done it 4 times, 2 hits/2grams twice the lowest, 3 hits 2.5 grams the highest.........It's different, but you or I could actually feel the two trip pulling in different directions and peaking was confusing...Maybe if your timing was right like someone said it would be ok, but it always felt confusing and the trips seemed hard to understand....I would rather have a high dose of one or the other than a mix, just me.................

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience