Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

sporechicks game of chance ,revisited
    #483950 - 12/08/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey all I just wanted to fill you in on the history of the syringes that innoculated the jars in the pic below that wet chaser posted those syringes were supposedly sa ,and eq they sent about a month agoe to replace contaminated syringes they had sent me last year when they finaly arived after about 6 months of unrelentless emailing on my part they arived with needles that were only an inch long good thing I had longer ones of my own left over the results of this innoculation are in wetchasers post three weeks and no growth at all a total waste of time ,money and effort .but a learning experiance the jars that are doing well are from Ralph I agree with wetchaser and want nothing to do with sporechicks at all I am also sugjesting that the link to the sporechicks site be removed from the grow and find section

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: Sporecloud]
    #484475 - 12/08/01 08:57 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

They sent mine in 3 months and I think they mislabeled treasure coast as equadors cause I have never seen equadors so small and pale. Luckily no contams.

InvisibleBeetlebum
Stranger
Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: durban_poison]
    #486056 - 12/10/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

AFOAF has ordered from them 2 times in the last 2 months and every time they came about 4 to 6 weeks later... granted they were all eq's(thats what he wanted) but he has had no contams to date. He also sent them a nice letter saying he knows they are having trouble but he will still give them a chance because they have been around for so long and you never see them sending trolls and puppets over the web.

All in all, a happy costumer...

Just don't ask for spores to be sent to Ga... The gov. is ignorant to the researching of spores and will look into mailings coming from there.

OfflineSlamgauge
genocide isn'tfor everyone.
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: Beetlebum]
    #486595 - 12/10/01 09:15 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I ordered some GT's from the sporechicks and they didn't come for 2 months. I had the chance to order somewhere else and flush by the time I got the syringe. And the only reason I go it was because I bombarded their e-mail for two weeks.
And the syringe was weak as hell. I put 2cc's per jar and two of them didn't even take at all.
You can feel sorry for them if you want but I don't. I think they suck!

--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: Slamgauge]
    #487493 - 12/11/01 02:26 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yea I got tired of dealing with them they sent out replacements to me last year 3 times and everytime there were contaminates I tried different strains each time they came back bad this time nothing grew at all

Offlinechillin48
Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: Sporecloud]
    #490516 - 12/13/01 11:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

damn straight........I ordered a treasure coast print 6+ weeks ago and have yet to get it. Ive already ordered from another company. Im just assuming that its not coming. Its f****in ridiculous. However, I fully endorse sporeworks. They run a real clean, nice business.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: chillin48]
    #492338 - 12/15/01 09:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineSlamgauge
genocide isn'tfor everyone.
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: sporechicks game of chance ,revisited [Re: ralphster44]
    #492505 - 12/16/01 12:34 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I set up two hepa filters in my closet and run them all of the time. I do all of my prints and syringes in there. Latex gloves and lysol soaked bandana around my face. Nothing in the air, nothing to contaminate my syringe.

--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures