Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekmoney
Stranger
 User Gallery
Using the restroom on psychedelics
    #4904708 - 11/07/05 04:51 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Up to this point in my life, I've only had about 10 mushroom trips and one acid experience as well as one experience with some type of synthetic mescaline. On all of these drugs I found it difficult to urinate in particular (maybe this is more related to males with the whole standing up thing) not that the function itself stopped working, just that I wasn't sure what I was hitting, and also hallucinations of your own junk can be startling at times. This is particularly confusing for me at times living in a college dorm with public bathrooms etc. Does anybody else have a hard time trying to stand-up urinate on psychedelics?

Also does anyone think The Chemical Brothers' "Lost in the K-hole" is an incredible tripping song? I sure do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: kmoney]
    #4904764 - 11/07/05 05:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

why not try sitting and peeing? I find if I try and stand and pee while tripping, I tend to make quite a mess.

However, since i've pierced my junk - I need to sit anyways. However, I find when on drugs in general (not just psychadelics), I need to 'push' (Like I need to take a crap) to make myself pee - and sitting helps facilitate that.

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: kaniz]
    #4904783 - 11/07/05 05:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

maybe you just think you need to pee.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4904895 - 11/07/05 05:39 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i kinda have a fear of shitting while tripping...
its not something id like to have to deal with at the time.

so if i have to go i just hold it in.

urinating has never been a problem other than trying real hard to make it come out.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

Offlinerock_ten
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: A0999]
    #4905101 - 11/07/05 06:27 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

anyone else noticed blue urine after eating shrooms?

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: rock_ten]
    #4905129 - 11/07/05 06:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

My friend who was tripping for the first time recently, ate 30 fresh Azurescens, had a level 4-5 trip, and ended up pissing his pants, even some made it into his shoe.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #4905178 - 11/07/05 06:46 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

... PWNED!  :lolz0rz:

Once while tripping I went into a bathroom in a restaurant to take a piss and refill my water bottle (first one, then the other, not into that sorta thing  :wink:). Anyways, I get into the bathroom, the floor is green marble, the walls are green marble, and the roof is green marble, there's another divider for the urinals that was white with square tiles, and a big mirror on the wall with a green marble-pattern counter and silver sinks, and a very low pitched noise of engines or some kind of vent that gave it a really weird "spacey" vibe, and it was surprisingly clean for a public bathroom as well... It's weird, I remember that bathroom with freakish detail

Offlinetheshroomman
Stranger
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: kmoney]
    #4905245 - 11/07/05 07:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i freaked out the first time i tripped and went pee.

Ive always been a little pee shy (will/can not pee in public restrooms unless absoutley nescessary) Anyways it was in my college dorm bathroom (shared with like 16 people) and i remember everything closing in around me and the walls began turning yellow as pee when i started to urinate... was strange

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: theshroomman]
    #4905389 - 11/07/05 07:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I did shrooms once and noticed while I was sitting on the toilet, looking into the bathtub, the drain kept expanding, opening wider and wider until the whole room was black. I was more amused by it than afraid. I've been able to do it once since, but I haven't tripped in a long time. All ofthese posts make me feel nostalgic.

Offlinereefercactushead
Ask. Why.Confusion.

Loc: PA
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: theshroomman]
    #4905406 - 11/07/05 07:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

having a fear of shitting made me laugh... its not the peeing that gets me..its going into the mirror and looking at yourself , everytime i look at myself and say "apperence dosnt matter" then mess up my hair and walk out....

--------------------
Know.

Offlineguitarguymb
Your Mom'sDealer

Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: astralpiper]
    #4905409 - 11/07/05 07:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i took a dump while tripping last night. it felt great except the floor kept moving and swelling.

--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

Offlinesublime22
I burned thepopcorn

Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: guitarguymb]
    #4905790 - 11/07/05 08:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The only time I ever peed on mushrooms, I was in a bathroom with white floors, white walls, a mirror and a sink. Needless to say, the intense yellow was quite a shock. Never had blue urine...

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: sublime22]
    #4905821 - 11/07/05 08:56 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

LSD+Out of Body Expierence+MDMA Poop+Porta Potty=intense

was at a 3day outdoor rave, on LSD for the first time, few hours into the trip, I decide to take an E to keep me kicking till the sun comes up. I find when I drop E, it makes me need to poop.

Sitting on the shitter, closed my eyes, get lost in LSD-land, totatly unaware of my body then - OOOPS there it is, bang, shit combined with an E roll.

... me and my BF have now coined the phrase 'remember that time I spaced out on the shitter?'

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: sublime22]
    #4905850 - 11/07/05 09:01 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Using the washroom while I'm tripping tripping always intesifies things, especially when your all secluded for a few minutes just staring at a wall, what else can you do whilst peeing?

I was really weirded out at this one public washrooms in Niagara Falls while my trip just started hitting hard. I'm starting to pee alone in a small bathroom and this kid of like 3 or 4 years old comes running in just wandering around then stops and just looks at me for a second. I just sort of dumbfounded like "what is this dwarf doing in here watching me while I pee, where the hell am I" and just getting that overwhelming shroomy feeling. So I washed my hands and got outta there as his mom was calling in.

Niagara Falls is beautiful while tripping by the way.

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #4906215 - 11/07/05 10:08 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
maybe you just think you need to pee.

Quote:

TheMadConductor said:
ended up pissing his pants

a friend thought he had to pee, tried to get it done in the woods, failed, zipped up , walked a bit more towards campus and proceeded to soil himself.... very funny and recently

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: Nashbar]
    #4906271 - 11/07/05 10:19 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Peeing isn't much of anything special for me while tripping.

The only thing I think is interesting is standing at the toliet, watching it move maybe a little, but have the entire floor around it flow around and swirl all over the place. It makes aiming a bit harder at times, but I have never had any problems with it to date. Washing my hands sometimes feels cool too.

Now, being in a public bathroom with some sober people you don't know while tripping is interesting heh. I'll just be washing my hands, look in the mirror, and stare for a good 5-10seconds. People probably either thought I was really vain, or they saw my pupils wildly going from large to small (since there was a light right there) and knew I was messed up heh. Not that I care that they know, though. I think its almost fun to mess with people in that way once or twice :P.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: Ramuh]
    #4906307 - 11/07/05 10:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ramuh said:

Now, being in a public bathroom with some sober people you don't know while tripping is interesting heh.

tripping amongst sober strangers is great, I was in Cincinnati last week and tripped out in the shitty downtown for an afternoon and night of wandering

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: Nashbar]
    #4907103 - 11/08/05 12:19 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Heh, yeah, its crazy pissing on acid. i had a really strange experience once in my old place. the bathroom was really small, like on an airplane, and i flushed the toilet and i felt like the whole room was being sucked in. it even translated into my hallucinations. i saw the whole room spin and head into the flushing toilet. i almost screamed for my roomate to save me. but at the last second i realized how crazy i was tripping, and that it was impossible for the whole bathroom to flush down the toilet...

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #4907157 - 11/08/05 12:28 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Pissing standing up in the bathroom is a bitch. Sitting down is fine, just make sure you're an eye witness in the proof that you've finished before standing up. Don't base it on feel alone. :smile:

Standing up in the woods is fine, beyond the fact that theres always a little doubt that no one can see you, however you position yourself. The mind keeps finding possible places people might be standing around me... haha. Again, I suggest the rule of having a look down before zipping up.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinejacker77
Stranger
Re: Using the restroom on psychedelics [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4907497 - 11/08/05 01:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

peeing was acually quite significant for me while tripping on acid for the first time. I led myself into a very small bathroom FULL of mirrors. My friend noticed i had been gone for a bit, and had to come in and get me.

no one ever warned me about mirrors.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies