Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleherbsmoker420
Stranger
help me. you all had a first time
    #489845 - 12/13/01 12:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

im just starting out w/ drugs and i smoke a lot of pot. i want to get into something psycadelic but i dont kno where to start. me and my friends were thinking about trying acid, but then we were leaning more towards shrooms. i looked up the info on growing them and i dont have a proble with that ecxept i dont want to wait that long. what do you sugest i do???? i really want a psycadelic experience, but i need some advice.

--------------------
stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: herbsmoker420]
    #490238 - 12/13/01 06:58 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

id say that if you want to start with psychadelics, you and a small group of your closest friends (3 or 4 including yourself) should buy some shrooms from a dealer you know, and each take a half eighth (of dried shrooms of course) you dont want to try acid your first time, considering it can be much more intense and longer lasting than shrooms. id say you should all be inside somewhere you know pretty well, without a chance of anyone you dont know or dont want to see you shrooming coming in. play some good, trippy music and just have fun talking.

I suggest you thourgholy read the psychedlic FAQ in the shroomery, get more info about what you can expect from experienced people and this site, and have fun! be sure to be in a good mood when ur going to trip, cuz almost always going into a trip bad mood=bad trip.

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: herbsmoker420]
    #490427 - 12/13/01 09:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with Sir Tokes, that's what I did my first time and it was incredible. Half an eighth is the perfect first time dose, not enough to freak you out but enough that you'll really get a taste for what psychedelics are all about. Have fun.

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Loc: California
Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #490507 - 12/13/01 10:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I must admit that my first shroom adventure was 1.5/8 of nice goldcaps...none of that halfed-ass shit. However, I must also say that I fully agree with what has already been stated (except the tidbit about LSD). Don't overeat on your first trip and be sure to take about 10x as much preperation time as trip time.
Note about the LSD:
I disagree with the point that 'cid is more intense. The first few times I dropped LSD were very pleasant and calm. The trouble doesn't start until you get to where you enjoy eating a quad every time. My first 3 mushroom experiences were FAR more intense than my first three LSD trips. This is probably due to the decreased quality of LSD on today's market.

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

Edited by WhiteBoy (12/13/01 10:56 PM)

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: help me. you all had a first time *DELETED* [Re: WhiteBoy]
    #490812 - 12/14/01 06:50 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Roger_irrelevant

Reason for deletion: archive

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #491041 - 12/14/01 12:42 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

again, eating 1/4 of a tab won't even get someone with low body weight high. For your first trip I recommend eating one (and only one) tab. In this way one assures that he will feel the effects without overdosing..as it were. With LSD you are looking at about 6-8 hours of trip time (if you find 'cid of quality). With shrooms you can expect a heavier physical drain (unless you undereat). I do not believe in undershooting the mark. It is better to barely go over the recommendation than it is to go under. There is a certain amount of bonus effect that comes from a virgin mind, and it seems a shame to waste that on half of a trip. However, I really must continue to stress, DO NOT eat too much of either. An especially comman mistake (as Roger said) is prematurely assuming you didn't take enough and eating another full dose. Bad mojo...heh.

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: WhiteBoy]
    #491221 - 12/14/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I believe that both trips are quite calm and peaceful, regardless of intensity, if the trip is going good ...

my first trip ever was this past february, my friend and I tripped on 2 hits of acid each, had an AMAZING time, I did not freak out at all, and the trip almost felt short because we were having so much fun. it was pretty intense but it never got uncontrollable, I felt chill the whole time ...

then later that month I did 3 1/2 hits of the same acid and just went to a completely different world, and though it was really intense beyond belief I was just having so much fun and again did not get scared.

then I started shrooming and started getting scared a lot on mushroom trips, to me they are a LOT harsher than acid in many cases, but that is just me

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: HB]
    #491237 - 12/14/01 04:37 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Truly, they are. LSD is a mental experience all the way. Shroomin' tends to be a heavy physical high as well as a deep mental trip...especially if you dose heavy.

--------------------
-Morbid Angel

InvisibleSandanista
Re: help me. you all had a first time [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #492263 - 12/15/01 07:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip (first illegal drug experience as well) was a "level 4" mushroom trip. I made the mistake of "man, nothing's happening, better just finish them off" the result: the most incredible experience ever. It was sooo beautiful and soooo scary. It was a really intense trip, but I'm glad I experienced that on my first trip instead of some of the trips I've experienced lately with small doses.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom