Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long*
    #4500821 - 08/05/05 04:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Let me tell you about the most intense night of my life :crazy2:

There we were with about 18 shroomerites on the second day of the gathering making a poll on a blackboard about who wanted to trip that night. Almost all people decided to trip and the rest wanted to be the trip sitters for the night.After weighing the shrooms and packing bags with drinks and toys we headed to the forest where we saw a perfect location earlier in the day. It was a field that was in the middle of the forest but at a lower level than the rest of the forest. While we walked there it was still light so we could enjoy the transition from light to darkness while tripping. :cool:

Most people took the shrooms before we left to go to the forest but I decided to take them a little later. Most people took my homegrown Azures and one or two took other shrooms. I decided to go with a not too overwhelming trip so I wanted to take 0.7g. I took 1g with me just in case. You probably already guessed that I ate the whole gram of azures. It were only 4 little shrooms and I took 3 at first and after a while I decided to take the other one too. :rolleyes:

Now it was just waiting for them to kick in. Other shroomers already started to trip because they took them earlier so there were already good vibes going on  :smile:. We were sitting in the middle of this field in a circle with a few candles in the middle. At that point some people went for a walk or were playing with a light ball. I also wanted to walk but I wanted the shrooms to kick in first. I also rolled two joints in the mean time to smoke later because when I trip it?s just to hard to roll a joint.

After a while jeroen stood up and wanted to take a walk so I joined him and exclusive came along too. We walked over the field into the forest and walked around for a bit. The shrooms were already working by then but it wasn?t that  strong yet. Everything looked nice and the feeling was good. It was especially nice to look at the sky at that point because there were coming more and more stars. The sky was crystal clear all the time and now I had alex grey like visuals when I looked at the sky. Very nice, but still pretty mild.

Exclusive needed some alone time so jeroen and I walked a little more enjoying this beatifull nature we were walking through. For the most of it there were pine trees spread apart so you could easily walk between them even when there wasn?t a path. We wanted to see who was still sitting with the group so we went back for a while. I felt more adventurous than social so I grabbed a can of soda and went for a walk by myself. Here?s where the adventure of the night started off but I didn?t know yet what heavy trip I was running into? :shocked:

After a few hundred meters I heard voices coming from somewhere and I didn?t want to run into any people so I stayed where I was until I noticed they were annom and netgrazer who came back from a walk. They said that the path they came from ended in a big field of heath. It sounded pretty nice so I went to check it out. The path was pretty dark because it was surrounded by forest so it was pretty exiting already tripping by myself in the forest at night and at this point I was still feeling comfortable and in control.

After a while I ended up in the field and I liked the open space there so I walked along the path and looked around me and listened to the sounds in the night. There were regularly planes flying over and the soft sound seemed to be warped by a flanger effect. It was almost completely dark by now and the stars were brighter than ever.

Secretly I was honing the trip to get a little stronger and thought about smoking a joint but I saved them for later. I layed down on the ground somewhere to close my eyes for come closed eye visuals and to look at the stars. After a few minutes I was getting cold and walked further to lay down at another place because it looked so tempting. Now I closed my eyes and found myself sinking into deep thoughts about nature and how the mind works. The thoughts were ripped apart by some curious animal that was sitting besides me that made a weird noise. I couldn?t really see what it was but I decided to leave it alone and don?t disturb it anymore from it?s nightly activities. I walked back to the entrance of the forest that looked very dark from where I was standing. I looked at the amazing sky again and now it was fully dark and the stars were bright as shiny crystals, moving and shooting faint and wide beams of light towards the earth. :laugh:

The thought to smoke a joint popped up into my mind the whole time and I just started to smoke it because I would like it to get a little more intense. At this moment I was still in full control. I wanted some music so I created some psytrance in my mind which sounded really good. Just before entering the forest I sat down and closed my eyes and thought about how the memory in the brain works. I couldn?t exactly figure it out but it didn?t matter because it was fun to think about and I was having amazing closed eye visuals now. Thoughts that I was getting from my memory just appeared without me knowing where they came from. I picked a certain day from last week to experiment with and tried to remember stuff. I could remember many things but I couldn?t see where they was coming from though. I was immensely enjoying myself and though about telling the other trippers about this place. I also didn?t want them to get worried because I was alone in the forest for a while already.

Full of courage I entered the forest again and within 20 meters I already wasn?t on the path anymore and had to walk back to find the path. It was pretty difficult because now it looked like there were paths in any direction. With some luck I quickly found the right one again, still slightly disoriented and with some very mild panic of almost getting lost. I walked back and noticed I had strong visuals now and I liked it a lot. I finally had the feeling I was fully tripping and enjoyed the walk back while having interesting thoughts and strong visuals. The paths were covered with soft sand and it felt like I was walking on clouds. I was on an open space, some kind of intersection full of sand almost back where the most of the group was.

Here?s where things got different. I was tripping hardcore and was loosing sense of reality all the time and I really needed something to drink but I didn?t want to go back because I knew I wasn?t really able to communicate with people anymore. From here things got darker and the power of the mushroom was showing me that it wasn?t to be underestimated and the forces of the universe and the mushrooms were about to show me what they could do. So I couldn?t control my trip anymore and the darkness from the forest started to creep up on me. I also was hearing brutal guitars and pounding drums around me for a while which made it even more creepy. It looked like I was in some kind of dark Norwegian forest in winter because it was getting pretty cold too. Everything looked really magical but in a very dark and scary way. I was pretty scared already and had a hard time keeping it all together. It was probably the heaviest trip I ever had now and it had a few houres of dark ?fun? ahead of me.

My mouth was still very dry and I needed something to drink so I went back to get some and without having to talk to a lot of people I managed to get myself a pack of orange juice and bring it with me to the sandy intersection in the forest. This trip was really serious and dark so it wasn?t suitable to have fun with other people. I needed to face it all by myself. When I drank some oj I felt a little better but still kinda freaked out. At the same time I was enjoying it immensely because I didn?t knew shrooms could do this to me but on the other hand I was also creeped out and scared. The sky looked even more amazing that before; it looked like the universe was some huge machine fluently doing it?s thing and at the same time throwing me around with it?s powers. The universe and shrooms were kicking my ass bigtime now and showed me how humble I was and that it could do whatever it wanted. Sometimes there were swirling rainbows coming from the stars and many many other visuals that I couldn?t possibly describe with words.

Now I was getting pretty cold and I wanted to close the zipper of my jacket but it took me like 5 minutes to complete the task so that freaked me out too. When I looked up at the sky and the forest around me I felt like some warrior on a hard and difficult journey that he had to do by himself. Deep, deep moments there when I was in complete awe of the universe combined with the power of the mushrooms.

Many times there were scary sounds around me in the forest like very loud and creepy bird sounds that sounded like they wanted to scare me away. For most of the time I stayed at the intersection and from time to time I wandered into the forest which scared me pretty fast every time I went in. It was very exiting but also very heavy on my mind and body. Also when I closed my eyes and opened them again I didn?t knew where I was anymore even though I was still at the same place, scary stuff.

After a long time of ?hard work? the trip got a little milder and when I was getting some control back and that was a nice relief. I decided to smoke the other joint I had left in my pocket and smoked it which intensified the trip again in a good way. I still had the haunted and scared feeling but I was more able to control and enjoy it now. I still stood there for a while gazing at the stars with my mind wandering to the deepest corners of the universe. When I didn?;t have any orange juice left I decided to go back and go to sleep because this trip just sucked up my energy. There were still a few people with the candles where we started and I grabbed my stuff and ivi didn?t know how to get back so I walked with him to the house while eating a very tasty apple. On the way we were both still tripping pretty strongly and I thought all the time that I lost the way because the nature around us kept changing all the time. We didn?t get lost though and got back to the house after a nice walk.

When we got there music was playing inside and outside at the fireplace people started a campfire. I planned to go to sleep but I suddenly regained energy and decided to go to the campfire for a while. It was nice and warm there and the scary, but awesome part of the trip was behind me now so I also felt relieved. I smoked some joints and phobey and me went to the kitchen to make some soup for the people at the campfire and ourselves.

After eating some soup and smoking another joint it was already getting light and I hoped that I would be able to sleep by now. Because of the deep intensity of the trip my mind was still working overtime and I didn?t sleep at all that night. Well, maybe a very little, but I didn?t noticed it at all. The next day I wasn?t even that tired, lucky me :smirk:

Lesson: never underestimate the power of the mushroom :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: stefan]
    #4500931 - 08/05/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:sun: :heart: That report was awesome!!  it sounds like a great time...it had me thinking back to my trip down to the lake alone while on LSD at NE gathering, and how no matter what I was facing (and I was definitely facing something...much like you felt, being a warrior in the forest) it didn't matter...cuz the vibe was just so so good. Shroomerites just create the best atmosphere to trip in!

I'm pretty astonished you tripped so hard off of 1g of mushrooms. How long before that had you eaten?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4500933 - 08/05/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

great stuff, man!  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4500941 - 08/05/05 05:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i was pretty amazed by that, too... azures are pretty potent, though so everybody had an overwhelming experience although nobody took more than 1g... i can't wait to read the other trip reports...

--------------------

Male

Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: In(di)go]
    #4500957 - 08/05/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm cool, I look forward to other people posting their reports too! And some pics as well, so I can feast my eyes on my Shroomerite cousins across the pond.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#4501031 - 08/05/05 05:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah sadly i dont have a digital camera so i have no pictures to post... let's hope that the shroomerites who did have a camera are quick to post their pics...

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #4501236 - 08/05/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That was fantastic!  :smile:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: Fliquid]
    #4501454 - 08/05/05 08:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah that was a great read... it would be real fun to read everyone alses reports from the same night!!!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: Simisu]
    #4503248 - 08/06/05 06:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i agree, i'm thinking about getting my report into writing so it might appear on here sometime in the near future...

I do think almost everyone that tripped on the Azures tripped very hard... I know i did.
The interesting thing though was that for most people the trip had a dark and a light part.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: Kamek]
    #4503283 - 08/06/05 07:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man, those azures are damn potent and even much more potent than I expected them to be! It's also tricky that the come up is pretty slow (for me it was) so you don't think you're in for a strong trip and then suddenly BANG you're rocketing off into space :grin:
I still don't know if that had to do with smoking a joint or that it just took a long time to reach the peak of the trip (maybe a combination of both hehe).

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4503886 - 08/06/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Great trip report. It was amazing and weird to trip with so many people.

I took 0.7g of the azures and had a blast. I hope to write a trip report tomorrow. It would be great to have 15 trip reports of the same night and place!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #4504173 - 08/06/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wonderful! :sun:
Azures sure do look like a tastey mushroom  :mushroom2:

Tripping in groups is indeed a very different experience.  I think it helps to remind us exactly how strong our ego is, since it is very apparent (at least to me) that when tripping in the midst of others I know not well, I tend to become more self-conscious than I would be if I were alone or only with one or two long-time friends.  Glad to hear the gathering was a success!  Wish I were there..

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Male

Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: Annom]
    #4505865 - 08/07/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
It would be great to have 15 trip reports of the same night and place!

:yesnod:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#4513457 - 08/09/05 03:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

Annom said:
It would be great to have 15 trip reports of the same night and place!

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #4513527 - 08/09/05 05:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That sir, is a great report !!! :smile:
I'll also post mine, but i still need to put all the pieces together. Controlling space an time can be confusing sometimes, multiple realities are a bitch to understand :wink:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: MAIA]
    #4900326 - 11/06/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

incredible trip report
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlineislandtripper
Stranger
Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Re: Europe gathering (heavy forest shroom trip) *long* [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4900770 - 11/06/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

That exclusive you speak of, he doesn't happen to play a little poker aswell.?

--------------------
All In with deuces Bubblin' sess.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order