Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineisander
Monk
Loc: nowhere
-||- Poll -||- Word Games: Lunatics and Tramps | Or, considering the audience
    #4898473 - 11/05/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

When I first came here, I assumed people understood these two words (lunatic, tramp) as I do. Obviously not. I find it ridiculous how serious some people take word games, and it makes me wonder how little else they have going on in their lives. Dear lord people, it's supposed to be a JOKE. Lighten up.

This is my understanding of G's through O and O's through N and O himself. I apologize should my words fail.

The physical moon is above us. It pulls on the water. We are 75% water. Our thoughts, moods, feelings, desires, ambitions and negative emotions are influenced by our body. The pull of the moon is very weak but very large. Look at the oceans, do you think a single drop rebels against the sky? Yet still the tides rise and fall.

The moon within us depends upon the person. Most often, the moon is undirected imagination. Imagination is undirected when it is not rooted on the earth and lit by the sun. Undirected imagination is rooted in the air and is not lit by anything. Light symbolizes truth. The moon symbolizes the resisting force to the sun. If the sun gives the light of truth, the moon symbolizes the covering of truth - in other words, lies.

Lies are not all direct.

Lies may be rooted in good intentions.

For example, we all probably have a desire to help other people. Our time is limited and our resources ($) even more so. Often, we see something in the world that we wish to change. For example, world hunger. World hunger is not a problem any one person can solve. So sorry for your luck! Not even if you wish extra hard. Not even if your pray to the invisible man in the sky as hard as you can. Not even if you think of some far fetched plan to do it. It's called logistics! Every general knows this. One man can't peel potatos for an entire batallion. If the private trying to suck up to the general goes to him and says "Sir, I'll impress you by cooking all the potatos for everyone in the whole army!" This sounds stupid. No kidding? That's why it's an example. Some people are "lunatics" because they pick some goal that is admirable but obviously unachievable and set about to wasting their time trying to achieve it. Usually, the moon of conceit in ones own abilities brings in the tide of wasted time. Behaviour can only be labelled as lunatic after the fact unless it is EXTREMELY obvious (peeling 10,000,000 potatos in 2 days, solving 6,000,000,000 people's problems in a few hours, etc) The level of lunacy depends on the probability that nothing will come of the plan. ie, LUNATIC!, lunatic!, lunatic, lunatic?, how is that goign to work?

People with goals like ending world hunger generally have no desire in doing anything but pursuing their imaginary goals and feeling good about themselves for "trying". Grow up.

"Tramps" are something different altogether. A tramp knows something a lunatic does not. A tramp knows that his powers, knowledge, abilities and resources are limited. However, a tramp decides that the world is so big and so powerful, why even bother? I mean fuck, there's 6,000,000 people! I'm 1 guy, an infinitely small speck within an infinitely large sea. Why should I ever even bother trying? Hey look at this bowl of weed, box of shroooms, bottle of 151, keg of beer, bottle of wine, plate of donuts, TV show, star wars figurine, everquest, poker, the lottery, this is awful FUN! why should I even bother doing anything but what is fun for me!

A man is something different altogether. A man looks at himself first. He looks down at his chest and says oh, that is how much I can breath. He looks at his muscles and says, oh that is how strong I am. He looks at his dick and says oh, that is how deep I can fuck. Then he looks out into the world AS FAR AS HE CAN SEE and says aha! there is a problem that I can attack. There is a goal that I can achieve! I am not a pure lunatic because I can see at least ONE goal that is achievable in the future, and I have achieved at least ONE goal in the past. I am not a pure tramp because the one goal that I have achieved did not concern only me, and the one goal that is in my future is not only for my own edification, pride, vanity, or basically just so I can get fed, fucked, and sleep.

A pure man sees all of himself, all of what he can do, the limits of practicality. He is a master of logistics and he can dance through the fog of life, take what he wants, help who he wants, hurt who he wants. A dancer sometimes blunders, a soldier sometimes gets shot. A know more about falling than I do about rising. I know a little bit about making sure I don't roll all the way down the hill. If I called you a lunatic or a tramp, and you took offence (thus proving that you are, indeed a lunatic of conceit) well, I could care less. I was trying to help. If you just were writing to hear yourself talk and NOT to get help, why didn't you just you know, write it down IN A NOTEBOOK for god's sake? This is a PUBLIC forum, the forum in rome was a nasty, dirty, vicious place. Obviously my help is neither wanted nor understood, and so it will no longer be given unless asked for directly. In other words, I will treat you all like children and only say something if I have something nice to say. So be it, I am not your teacher - I never was and never wanted to be.

Of course, I have never met a pure lunatic, tramp, or man.

We all have lunatics and tramps within us. Symbolically speaking.
How are you?
You may choose only one
What are you?
You may choose 2
Who are you?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/05/05 08:48 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
----
For those that know, no explanation is necessary. For those that do not know, no explanation may suffice.
-someone smarter than me

Edited by isander (11/05/05 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale