Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Buy Kratom Extract, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSvperstar
Stranger
Long time Opiate fan tries Kratom for the first time tonight. Worth the hype?
    #4878398 - 11/01/05 03:43 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

First hello everyone, new to the forum, long time Erowid fan and Trip Report poster. I am currently still under the infuluence but I think I can type fine :smile:

Background
I have tried just about every drug over the last 10 years, have a few reports on Erowid and have submitted many more then that. A number of bad trips and such have led me to stop with trippy drugs, my favorite is opiates. I have forced myself not to try Heroin because I love the feeling of Opiates. Dilaudid(Hydromorphone) is by far my favorite and I used to do it a lot, now I mainly filter 50-100 mgs of hydrocodone or oxycodone.

I was surfing around last week when I read about Kratom, after reading a number of Trip reports I decided to try it. I ordered a 25 "Super" Kratom Extract capsules, water extraction method, 170 mgs alkaloids per 25 gm. I read on here to chase them with something hot so on the way home from work I got a nice 16oz Mocha :smile:

I had a bit of homework to finish so I don't want to take too much to start. I decide 3 of the 1.3 gram caps will be a good place to start. I pop these at 7:30 pm with much anticipation amd wash them down with the hot coffee

7:50 pm (20 min)

Working on my paper, should be done within an hour.

Talking to a friend online, say I feel nothing yet, then I try and stand up :smile: Sedated, room feels weird, not much Euphoria but feel fairly warm.

8:10 pm (40 min)

Feel very warm, a bit of Euphoria but not super intense, finish my paper just fine, thought process slightly slowed but nothing too extreme.

8:30: (1 hour)
I decide now that I am clear of my paper to take more, I pop 5 more 1.3 gm pills.

9:00 (1.5 hours)

They kick in :smile: I feel marked Euphoria but not quite the same as a heavy opiate buzz, very similar but not exact. The anxiety blocking and complete positive frame of mind of the opiates is not fully present, this is a very good body high, gettting that warm achy feeling and loving it.

Attempt to listen to music in the dark, but I want to do something active, hard to sit completely still.

9:30 (2 hours)

Feel great now, itchy kinda, this is very similar to a good opiate, feel slow, playing games, listening to music.

10:00 (2.5 hours)

Take 2 more, saving the rest for this weekend, feeling achy and good scratching

10:30 (3 hours)

Lay in the dark listening to music, a good experience, not quite the massive Euphoria of a high dose of opiates but this is still very good. A bit of a headache coming on though and mild stomach discomfort

11:30 (4 hours - Time of this writing)

Slightly stronger headache, Euphoria remains, I really enjoy this substance and will try it again, maybe the pure powder this time in capsule form.

I think this weekend I will try a much higher dosage, I have 15 left to take so I might take 10 and if I feel ok 5 a few hours later.

This stuff is the Real Deal, not a placebo or mild like other legal highs.

Thanks for reading

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSvperstar
Stranger
Re: Long time Opiate fan tries Kratom for the first time tonight. Worth the hype? [Re: Svperstar]
    #4896425 - 11/05/05 04:40 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Tonight I took 10 of the caps, and I mixed it with 25 mgs of cold water extracted oxycodone(5 percs).

The kratom came on and is very pleasant, I decided to wait for it to peak before downing my oxycodone water.

8:00 pm Take 10 caps

8:30 (30 min)

Feeling the kratom very strong, nice and tingly with a slight sharp edge to the high unlike other opiate like substances I have tried

Down my water

9:30 (1 hour)

This is a NICE combination. I feel like I have had an 80 oxy, not just 25.

10:30 (2 hours)

Coming down a bit but still a nice mixture, listening to music in the dark, my ritual, feel great, care about nothing.

12:45 (Now)

I nodded off for 20 minutes or so, got up and turned my monitor back on to write this. A good combo.

In addition to being a good drug Kratom is an fantastic way to enhance the effects of other opiates, and a lot cheaper too.

Recommended.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder, Left Coast Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Buy Kratom Extract, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Kratom Capsules for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports