Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
morning glory seeds + syrian rue seeds?
    #4894890 - 11/04/05 05:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

any experiance with this combo? i would imagine bad nausia/stomach-fuckery,,,do you all feel the moai is not needed with the MGS? or where any of you curious enough to try?

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
Re: morning glory seeds + syrian rue seeds? [Re: JCoke]
    #4897697 - 11/05/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yes I tried this once, ate 3 grams of syrian rue and 40 mg seeds whole. No extractions were done. They were potent mgs from an online vendor, 25 of them are enough to get me buzzing. Some MJ was also smoked during the experience, which takes the LSA to another level. Didn't have much stomach trouble, just a little discomfort, no vomiting. I started with 25 mgs and took another 15 a couple hours later.

MAOIs seem to reduce LSA visuals, I didn't see any colors, no CEVs either, but everything did look interesting in a way I can't explain. The LSA body high was taken to another level with the addition of the syrian rue, it was the best body high I've experienced, better than MDA.

Now the head trip was really interesting, it was nothing like syrian rue or MGs alone, it was doing it's own thing. It was much more therapeutic, in an ayahuasca sort of way, than LSA alone, but of course way less intense. Overall it was an amazing experience. I haven't seen a lot on the MAOI+LSA combo, I've seen a couple good reports, quite a few ugly ones, but I think those people went overboard on the dosage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules