Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

reasonable questions
    #489096 - 12/12/01 09:15 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

I have spent a good 4 days searchin and readin net and findin cheapest best kits and spores...(i did read how to grow shrooms guide) it seems to me a kit would be a good fool proof measure for me to invest in cause i will be sellin these things and have total control of my terrarium. I believe the everlasting kit at sporetradingpost.com seems to be the most reliable kit to grow shrooms in mass quantity and will be a good starter then I can experiement with diffrent cakes of grain and what not and diffrent strains. Is this a good idea? If you suggest something else plz keep in mind i have been everywhere it seems like. I was also wonderin what strains do yall recommend and how can I grow amanitas? what is a good irc channel for growers cause the shroomery sux. I asked few questions in there and everyone wanted to bs about microwaves and shit. I guess i was just there at wrong time. maybe (thats BIG maybe).

well thx for readin my post
i appreciate it

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblerazer
enthusiast
Re: reasonable questions [Re: ]
    #489169 - 12/12/01 10:10 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

1) Dont come to the shroomery and ask a question, then in that question say the shroomery sucks
2) Dont say you're going to sell shrooms on the internet, you never know who's watching.
3) Kits will get you nowhere fast. They're a ripoff. Soem say you can get 3lbs, or whatever, but they never mentino how long that will take. For 50 bucksyou can be set up and on your way. Start off with the PF Tek and master that (www.fanaticus.com) then trysome casings, and maybe straw teks.
4) Dont bother with amanitas, go with Psilocybe Cubenesis.

--------------------
All events stated by myself are only fictionous stories, any relations to true events are intirely coincidental.

Anonymous

#489171 - 12/12/01 10:12 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

aww i found somethin else nice
hydropod by mycotek

i like it ....which is better this one or the one from sporetradingpost.com

Anonymous

Re: reasonable questions [Re: razer]
    #489181 - 12/12/01 10:19 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

u need to chill bro read the whole sentence i guess you misunderstood me

(what is a good irc channel for growers cause the shroomery sux) as in implying that the irc channel sucked

the shoomery rules

I don't base my whole opinion on some lamerz on a irc channel

and if your gonna reply why not make trip to web sites i mentioned and see how stupid i am then make reply more to the point

OfflineSuFdAwG
Loc: hills in bumble fuck
    #489185 - 12/12/01 10:22 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

waz going on dawg.. i see where u coming from..thaz what i thought that jus buying a kit would be the best thing.but the shity part that u see is that u dont wanna use no microwave and shit like that but a pressure cooker is fuckin a must to have. plus if u wanna grow shit loads i think that u should go with tha hawks eye dung bro thing. check it out. u get around 4.5 oz on your first flush plus the next flushes...plus i hear u wanna slang this also which i think with that amount of shrooms growing is a good amount of pocket change....ya know. but with the strain thing, i see what ur basically lookin for... u lookin for something that'll basiaclly make ur customers trip fuckin thier ballz of. so they come back for mo...right? check out the EQCUDOR strain thaz what im gonna try first n the b+. u know u got start with the basic ones....the ones that u always hear about for beginners. hopefully shit pops for u but my shit still hasnt fuckin shown any signs of growth after 10 days.try the hawks eye dung kit.

p.s. the shroomery is aight.........u jus gotta know what u lookin for

one

Anonymous

Re: reasonable questions [Re: SuFdAwG]
    #489195 - 12/12/01 10:31 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

thx bro
the microwave was what they were talkin bout i know they were full of shit. You got my basic idea. I was wonderin about that dung stuff. I figured i would use it after i bought the kit and dropped some weight.

Anonymous

#489461 - 12/13/01 03:51 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Offlinemastreo
journeyman
Re: reasonable questions [Re: SuFdAwG]
    #489511 - 12/13/01 04:58 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

pf-tek/mmgg transfer to straw
(research, knowledge=power)

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #489554 - 12/13/01 06:57 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Microwaving can be used to replace the PC in some procedures and it ain't shitty at all, microwave teks are still a baby but i believe we can get more of them.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: reasonable questions [Re: MAIA]
    #489559 - 12/13/01 07:24 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Wow your going to be the next dealer on the street?

Hope you get arrested fool.

On a sidenote, why can't people read past posts and learn some shit before they come here asking questions? Every single one of his questions could have been answered by numerous previous posts.

Damn near everything you ever wanted to know is posted on here already. I guess these people are just too damn lazy to do a search. Uggh, i'm all riled up now.

Peace

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Invisiblerazer
enthusiast
Re: reasonable questions [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #489565 - 12/13/01 07:52 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Gotta admit though, if it werent for these dumb questions.... this forum would die out, and be no fun

--------------------
All events stated by myself are only fictionous stories, any relations to true events are intirely coincidental.

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: reasonable questions [Re: razer]
    #489567 - 12/13/01 08:01 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Yes that is true.

I think I was more riled up over the fact that he blatantly announced he was going to deal. I hate people like that.

Peace

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Anonymous

Re: reasonable questions [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #489601 - 12/13/01 09:44 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

damn man so what if i can pay for some of my materials real quick.. not everyone is an experienced grower .... I just really wanna trip and not pay for it there is no where around here shrooms are available. I am keepin this forum alive with my stupid question and givin you somethin to get angry about so you can have the satisfaction of callin me some stupid punk kid who is lazy and arrogant and you can sleep better at night knowin how much more elite and how many more shrooms you have grown than I have

ITS NOT LIKE I AM SELLIN FUCKIN CRACK
I am sick of hard labor cause I live too far from city to get job at fast food so I don't give a shit about you guys slammin me

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
    #489888 - 12/13/01 03:30 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

eheheh good luck Man :) dont expect To make millions :)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #489977 - 12/13/01 05:18 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

No one cares if you deal.
No one cares if you want to pay off your investment quickly.
No one cares if you want to trip.
No one cares if you if you're experienced.
No one cares if you're stupid, lazy, or arrogant.
No one said they are more elite.
No one said they've grown more shrooms than you.

However, someone that goes out of his way to announce his plans to deal, is an ass.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (12/13/01 05:24 PM)

Anonymous

Re: reasonable questions [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #490186 - 12/13/01 08:13 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

thanks for pointing out how wrong for me to address every point in his reply ....You have yet to answer any questions about which kit is better. by the way I just mentioned it in initial post not to attract attention i really wasn't thinkin and never expected to piss everyone in forum off can someone please tell me what their opinion is after reading info on both or share some knowledge on both.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #490279 - 12/13/01 09:27 PM (16 years, 4 days ago)

I don't care for kits. This is how I did it the first time. It worked great and was very easy.

[url]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=475212&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation