Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
DMT Elves?
    #4886278 - 11/02/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I think this belongs in this forum. Anyway I thought it was interesting. I tend to agree with the guy. Any thoughts?

http://www.tripzine.com/articles.asp?id=dmt_pickover  :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: DMT Elves? [Re: Icelander]
    #4886305 - 11/02/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've never encountered "elves" on DMT, but I have encountered "entities." They remind me somewhat of the entity in this Alex Grey painting:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: DMT Elves? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4886354 - 11/02/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

That's one point this guy makes. If we were all seeing the same things then it would be a lot harder to explain. Now I have never seen anything like your entity while using DMT. In fact I tend to see the same things on DMT Salvia and shrooms as far as entities go. They are these little Aztec guys. And I see coiled serpents in a double helix whipping back and forth. I have seen death pretty clearly one time. I like your guy though. Very beautiful. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4887166 - 11/03/05 05:19 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

this topic kicked me into a reccollection of yesterday's brief holiday in salviaspace - after I finished all my business and a couple of hours before going out to a fancy dinner birthday party, I lay down on the couch with one stiff inhallation.

in a minute or so everything was smoothed over richly colored and plasticky. the syaesthesia was strong and a sense of being more than one person set in with a confusion of orientation and a displacement into another -familiar - place. this place is an elf land if elves dress in richlycolored clothing, are smoothed featured, likely to move magically or appear simultaneously in more than one position.

I think the elves meme fits especially well for those entheogens that take you in quickly and release you back into your regular world easily. (that would include DMT and salvia)

this topic reminded me of a conversation I was having with myself during yesterday's brief immersion (followed by a nap) in which I was noticing how elf like everything including my self[s] had become. I also was putting a lot of attention into letting the procession of smeared, smoothed and stacked mind moments array at their own shifting rate, which helps me focus on what is happenning when the disorientation is high.

why would "elf meme" bring back that much of an otherwise innaccessible or forgotten memory, if it did not deeply strike a chord? I think it is likely here to stay (& I think it is significantly more resonant with what happens than the Lady in the "Lady salvia meme").

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: DMT Elves? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4887345 - 11/03/05 07:13 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4887643 - 11/03/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

You spend more time in that world then anyone I know. What kind of direct communication do you have with them? If you don't mind sharing. I guess many people see some entities but don't directly communicate with them. The ones I see seem to be about their business and rarely aware of me. When I encountered what I call death it was certainly aware of me but it didn't feel personal and he wasn't into rappin with me. :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4887856 - 11/03/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If you need some cooperation and are willing to talk with your equipment, then you might hear it respond in kind. that may morph into aural speech.
mostly I am just talking to myself when in that space, or if I need to ask for help, or switch zones of attention, it resembles nature or a star trek transporter - which is conversational maybe but not grammatical.
talk seems cheap. rappin' is more of a sequential 2-d or 3-d thing, so when sequence layers into 4-d transitions or all at once a whole conversation seems done almost before it starts, no?

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #4887886 - 11/03/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I took pure DMT once, but I am not an experienced tripper on this, so I entered not very far.
A friend, at the same time (shortly before me) took the same amount and he traveled all deep into DMT-world until the FINISHING ! For the some minutes trip, he experienced, he needed three full days to explain to me, what happened.
With cross-reference, there are entities for sure. Everyone covers them with the outfit of their own experience/belief. For my friend, they were multidimensional half-moon-like spheres. The astonishing is, that the communication and the places you reach are the same for everyone, relating how far you go into. The entities communicate with you like passing 'script-rolls' over and you get all the information at once. There are different kinds of entities and first, if you make it through the 7 gates (each with a personality-test subject), you reach a big arena-like place with many small entities, who greeted him and were happy, that he 'at least made his way there'. Those spheres, he described, he could have been able to enter, as each of these entities covers a whole dimension to 'live in'. He did not do that, because his target was to reach the end and he knew his time was short, so after the greetings he saw some view bigger entities, I can't remember the name he gave them. With those he could 'dock-on' and they seem something like keepers (I cant remember exactly). The arena had several exits and after flying through cave-like structures, with magic babylonic-like glowing signs/scripts at the walls, he arrived at the tentacle-chamber. It has three exits and the exit to the right is blocked by an blue energy-field and a tentacle-entity. Of course he went there. After some other tunnels, he arrived at the 'golden chamber' as he described it. It had no exits.
He felt the extreme strong presence of a very powerful golden glowing sphere, he compares to g*d, or the inner self.
He said, this thing checked him ENTIRELY on what he has experienced so far. He said, this check also went so deep that it matters to the genes and he thought there, genes can be altered.
After this check DMT went of and he traveled with light-speed outside back,
He was no believer of g*d before, afterward he truly was !

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: DMT Elves? [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #4887925 - 11/03/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This seems more like what TM described. Yet I know people who go deep in and experience nothing like this.  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4887949 - 11/03/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

It's true I never try to talk to them. Interesting considering what a blabbermouth I am. Maybe just not enough experience. I did yell at a bunch of them once. It was a tunnel moving away from me at greater speed the farther down the tunnel went. It was filled with everycreature I can imagine including humans. I was trying to catch them and I was yelling at them to wait up. It was my first salvia trip. I took tincture and then when it came on took a big hit of 5x. Boy was I surprised! I wanted to stay in. My sitter said I kept repeating " I need more, there getting away" I think I remember a part of me saying that. :tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4888037 - 11/03/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I would definitely say these entities don't "exist" in the way that we see them. I think they're more likely a manifestation of parts of our subconscious. But then again, I believe we possess the divine within all of us, so the part of us that it is manifesting could be what we call "god" or "spirit." Note that DMT is the one hallucinogen which exists naturally in our brain. This means it was the first psychedelic that anyone experienced. This may have a lot to do with the development of religion, as one who sees one of these entities would likely consider it to be a god. As several people had mystical experiences involving DMT in their brain, they would likely see several different forms, thus leading to what we call polytheism.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4888122 - 11/03/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Man! I think you are right on. :thumbup: I agree very much that we are all an aspect of The Divine, or Tao, or God or whatever. How could we not be. We are all cut from the same cloth it seems. It's all so beautifully mysterious.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4888213 - 11/03/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

in any case, the attitude to the self, which is god or made of god bits and the attitude to elves which are made of self or bits of god would probably be ballanced and equal, i.e. humble and full of adoration at the same time.
a paradox of great and small.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4889618 - 11/03/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have tried salvia the traditional way, and smoked the leaf. I have had about 25 such experiences a few years ago. What is the qualitative difference between a med to high salvia experience and a DMT experience?

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT Elves? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4889695 - 11/03/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I have tried salvia the traditional way, and smoked the leaf. I have had about 25 such experiences a few years ago. What is the qualitative difference between a med to high salvia experience and a DMT experience?

I never get any visuals off of salvia(but then again, I always forget to close my eyes), whereas I get vivid CEVs on DMT. For me, salvia is more of a mindfuck. I don't encounter any entities on salvia like I do with DMT, but I get this sense like I'm supposed to be doing something, but don't know what it is. Salvia is a very strange and bewildering drug IME, and not something I would want to do regularly.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4889710 - 11/03/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have heard of Salvorin-A trips that erased the consensual reality totally.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4889718 - 11/03/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I have heard of Salvorin-A trips that erased the consensual reality totally.

Yes. Like I said, it's a mindfuck. I don't get any visuals in the sense of anything looking different, but I don't recognize anything. Everything is as if I've never seen anything before.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4889727 - 11/03/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I got you.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4889734 - 11/03/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have heard that one can lose mental coherancy in that state and possibly walk off a cliff or try to fly or run in front of a car. True or bullshit?

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

#4889764 - 11/03/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I have heard that one can lose mental coherancy in that state and possibly walk off a cliff or try to fly or run in front of a car. True or bullshit?

It wouldn't surprise me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom