Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: RedFluX]
    #488356 - 12/12/01 05:07 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ya, this is all true. I'm trying right now to re-open the doors I shut earlier... I'm trying to get into university and get into some of that philosphy stuff too. :wink:

You can learn a lot on your own, but you can learn so much more from the right people.

I don't mean to belittle anyone who dropped out, but more to urge someone who's reading this and thinking it's cool to drop out, not to drop out. (right?)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Shroomism [Re: Ulysees]
    #488378 - 12/12/01 06:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I believe in alot of what Shroomism says, because it aligns perfectly with what I have been going through the past few months. I thought I was insane, but looky here there's others that are just as nuts! Are we nuts or are we the future? I firmly believe I'm part of a group of people that have been put here to help before and rebuild after the destruction... And i KNOW there will be destruction. Not sure when, not sure how, but I've had powerful experiences and dreams about it, and I have either gone off the deep end or I'm on to something. Yes Swami you can post all you want about mental disorders and dillusions, none of this effects me...

Shit man! The serpent is trying to use me for its Service to Self purposes, where oh where has the Service to Others gone?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Shroomism [Re: Adamist]
    #488472 - 12/12/01 09:30 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

And i KNOW there will be destruction. Not sure when, not sure how, but I've had powerful experiences and dreams about it

As there always has been and will be man-made and natural destruction and you are not sure when and how, then how can you possibly recognize a precognitive event that is not precognitive?

"Something bad will happen in the future" is vague and meaningless.

You, yourself, questioned your sanity twice in your own post, so I will let that lie.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #488477 - 12/12/01 09:37 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

| )) ~The End~

thats all i gotta say about that.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
Loc: England/Finland Etc.
Re: Shroomism [Re: Silent_One]
    #488508 - 12/12/01 10:17 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I you want to continue this discussion about the nature of gravity, please open another thread and I MIGHT clear out couple of things for you.
Unlike you, I could provide facts and reputable recources and simple tests for you to play in order to understand how ridiculous your claims are.

It's really sad if someone actually reads all your crap and believes it. Fortunately there are few Shroomers here who have supposedly passed the highschool and possibly studied further. Most of the Silent Ones' claims are easily disproved by using the very basic highschool physics and experiments. Shroomism atleast had (collected) some (very few though) rational ideas (sometimes).

I also smell copy/paste here. For fucks sake, the least you can do is to list your sources!

Maybe, through this kind of behaviour you're seeking approval or you're trying to increase your self confidence.
I mean, Shroomism et al, are you trying to seek aproval through masquerading your beliefs in scientific jargon you barely understand yourselve? Thinking that others wont see what you're really after when you confuse them? Obviously, you're (Shroomism for example) an intelligent person so why not try to understand the basics first in order to have a good platform for a scientific debate you so much seem to yearn (this of course without knowing your real motives)

Trail_Blazer, you might upload your calculations somewhere someday where I (and the rest of us) could read them. I'm happy to see people [(colleaques that is, B.Eng(Hons) here, going M.Sc)] like you excists here and try to keep atleast somekind of balance.
Thinking about all that amount of booze and drugs I've taken, I still haven't lost my science based logical and rational way of thinking, except when it's time to speculate and NOT wasting my time disproofing these crop-o-logists and end-of-the-world-profet-wannabees.

Remember, the Devil lurks in the details (however, I cannot proof this:)

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
    #488527 - 12/12/01 10:32 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"Are we nuts or are we the future? I firmly believe I'm part of a group of people that have been put here to help before and rebuild after the destruction..."

Jesh, that is soo arrogant and selfish. Go ahead, go a step further and speed-up the process by killing some of us who are not in your "group". Have we learned nothing about history? You sound like Hitler or Stalin or Bin Laden or Mao Tse or etc. "are we the future"-in my ass!

Although, I used to have pink shades as a teen too....

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Loc: Norway
Re: Shroomism [Re: CherryBom]
    #488566 - 12/12/01 11:11 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hmm, freak other people out, thinker, innovator, inventor, weird, unorthodox, unique: That describes me, and I am scorpio... All scorpios I know are at least weird and unique. But I don't know anything about astrology really, any good books to recommend?

Sorry for the offttopicness... I wonder shroomism, have you read any David Icke? I've only read 1/2 book, but it seems a lot of what you say about aliens is the same as he does talk about. I myself get suspicious when there are this many details involved, but I am open-minded enough (or so I like to think) to entertain the possibility of it all. I can't afford to bet all my dough on one horse in this cosmic race towards enlightenment you know :smile:

those were my let's make it 1.75 cents (devalued by inflation)

--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism [Re: Stonerwitch]
    #488594 - 12/12/01 11:32 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I love you all...really...I do

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism [Re: Timeleech]
    #488600 - 12/12/01 11:37 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

.. I have never read Icke, or Sitchin, though I find their work interesting and would like to read some.

Anonymous

#488618 - 12/12/01 11:49 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe, through this kind of behaviour you're seeking approval or you're trying to increase your self confidence.
I mean, Shroomism et al, are you trying to seek aproval through masquerading your beliefs in scientific jargon you barely understand yourselve? Thinking that others wont see what you're really after when you confuse them? Obviously, you're (Shroomism for example) an intelligent person so why not try to understand the basics first in order to have a good platform for a scientific debate you so much seem to yearn (this of course without knowing your real motives)

If I was seeking approval why would I disagree with you and others with your scientific 'facts' to prove me wrong? If you bother to read some of my posts, approval is one thing I get the least of. Anyways, I don't want the attention. Leave me alone. Pay attention to Shroomism's words, not Shroomism. I did not come here for a scientific debate, as if that isnt obvious... my motive is to spread a message of the changes that are happening and will continue to increase in intensity on the Earth over the next few years. I do not wish to scientifically analyze my statements, as that is like trying to run DNA tests on God... it doesn't work. There is absolutely no masquerading involved here, my intention is to find others who share my views, and perhaps open a few minds in the process. However with each passing argument, I can see this becoming less and less a viable possibility (opening some minds)

Edited by Shroomism (12/12/01 12:30 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#488619 - 12/12/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

So, your saying you aren't the future? I already knew that...

Some people lack the ability to believe in something even if it sat on their face... they come up with all sorts of "scientific" explanations to explain what cannot ever be explained to them.

You weren't meant to believe...

--------------------

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
Re: Shroomism [Re: ]
    #488697 - 12/12/01 01:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

If I was seeking approval why would I disagree with you and others with your scientific 'facts' to prove me wrong? If you bother to read some of my posts, approval is one thing I get the least of. I did not come here for a scientific debate, if that isnt obvious... my motive is to spread a message of the changes that are happening and will continue to increase in intensity on the Earth over the next few years. I do not wish to scientifically analyze my statements, as that is like trying to run chromatagraph tests on God. There is absolutely no masquerading involved here, my intention is to find others who share my views, and perhaps open a few minds in the process. However with each passing argument, I can see this becoming less and less a viable possibility.

Well, as far as I see it, you're pretty much trying to have a convincing tone in your claims through rolling in (pseudo)scientific "evidence", I'm too tired to copy them here but I'm sure we know what I mean. Maybe that wasn't your intention at first but when people demanded proof you panicked and posted unverified data to back-up your stories, hoping it would go unnoticed.

I have nothing personal against you, but I'd like to see you explaining your (or copied) scientific theories scientifically. Try me. Make me a believer. There's no need to back-up your speculative stories but I need a scientific contact surface to scientific issues. If you don't provide this, how could I even start listen to you. I'm sure there's a lot of Shroomerites here who swallow everything without chewing, mostly because of their hot blooded teen anarchist minds (which, btw, is one of those things that keeps this world going on), but I'm hard boiled, not cynical but analytic.

I've got many point of views to this life, I've seen a lot of strange things, unexplainable things, but no matter how hard I would like them to be something other wordly, my logic and knowledge in physics pulls out the truth with plenty of facts I cannot disprove no matter how much I would like to.

Anyway, I hope and I know that there's a lot of good in these discussions. Atleast we are interested in something. The best thing that could happen is that there's a growing disagreement in everyone of us, since internal disagreement and confusion is the path to personal development. And that's why I'm here (occasionally, since my time is very limited unfortunately), to shoot down every illusion atleast once, since a theory that goes in without chewing is a goddam lie.

Making science is a hard and sometimes lonely path.

As to summarise, don't loose your faith, just provide more facts that can be verified.

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

Anonymous

#488723 - 12/12/01 01:25 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, I see your point.

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
    #488733 - 12/12/01 01:34 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Yep, I don't want to be a part of your egoistic future.

I suppose you are aware that in many countries there are organizations that are willing to pay huge amounts of money for someone who is capable of performing a supernatural act in monitored environment? Well, the money is still there, waiting, maybe for you. Go ahead, have a try. Looks like the new trend is to transfer old ghosts and telekinesis-things into outerspace where everyone can say they excist since it's a bit harder to disprove these claims.

To be more accurate, define what you mean by "to believe in something"? Give me an example. Do you refer to those crop circle things or the infamous planet-x which is due to give us a good suction next year? I think these theories were disproved on some level already, atleast the planet-x theory. You want some more facts?

I feel like an old gramophone, repeating myself. I believe in anything you can proof scientifically. If you say a new planet is entering our solar system, show me your calculations, show me some images taken by a certified observatory, show me your references, etc. Simple as that.

I know a girl who likes to sit on my face sometimes. I sure do believe in that, I can also smell, feel, taste and even hear that. The more senses are involved, the more fact-like a theory becomes.

Don't chase farts.

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

Anonymous

#488746 - 12/12/01 01:43 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well I think this involves a sixth sense more than anything, but just wait a little while. If you haven't felt the very rapid changes occuring on Earth over the past ten years, wait until you see the future... its only going to increase exponentially. Soon, all your senses will be overwhelmed with all kinds of stimulus.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Shroomism [Re: Timeleech]
    #488809 - 12/12/01 02:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think David Icke has gone off the deep end...a burger short of a happy meal, one beer shy of a six-pack.....I haven't read any of his books but a visit to his website was enough. I think the guy may have some ideas that are on the right track, but I seem to recall him saying that the Queen was a lizard. No kidding, a real lizard.. That to me smacks of insanity.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
    #488813 - 12/12/01 02:40 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ok since you mentioned that ass-thing earlier, I'll continue with my theme.

John Does' Handbook to scientifical analysis
-By Stonerwitch, MoE, BEng(Hons)

Consider that cute little ass on my face again (ok, cuteness is subjective). It fullfills all the scientific evidence I need to proof the excistence of that ass (cute ass). That ass is located less than 2 kms away from my home. With a little pre-arrangement, I can empirically study that ass. I can take measures; size, temperature, texture, color, elasticy, conductivness, you name it. As I'm fully aware of similiar cases in the history of assology, I can find references for example in the local university (supposing they have a department of assology). I can compare other studies to my empirical studies and draw some conclusions, maybe even a small theory, e.g. the specific ass under my studies reacts on cold more easily than the asses in previous studies.

Now comes the difficult part. I have to prove my findings to the assology community. I must make clear and thorough notes of my findings that someone else, for example you, a famous professor in assology from the United States of America, can reproduce my experiments and have similiar results (ok, in this case it might be difficult since the object tends to have erratic mood changes and won't always submit under empirical studies).
However, if the preliminary studies of independent research indicate that there is scientific value in my theory on the basis of repeated experiments, I'm in shallow waters, my feet hit the bottom rock solid.

Hence my theory of a specifically sensitive cold reflecting ass of Janinae Assimus (name has been changed to protect the innocent) becomes scientifically viable. If some young keen assology student now wants to explore the amazing world of especially sensitive assess, he could find my thesis in the library and use it as a platform to his or her own studies.

I can't possibly make this anymore simple (or stupid).

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

InvisibleStonerwitch
oilrig
Re: Shroomism [Re: ]
    #488817 - 12/12/01 02:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I suppose you refer to the exponentially increasing amount of scientific research? Yes, we are riding on the wave now, the development is now faster on every field of science than probably ever before.

As far as my senses are considered, ok, I'll sit here and wait. I'll lay down my head on the buzum of mother nature and hope that I'll wake up a tiny bit more overwhelmed (No irony here though).

--------------------
Yume Bitsu - Yume Bitsu

Anonymous

#488828 - 12/12/01 03:06 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I refer to the exponentially increasing amount of *everything*... science and research, technology, religion, emotions, politics..everything is accelerating.

And it's not going to slow down, it's only going to get crazier.

Crazier
and crazier
and crazier
and crazier

until so much is going on, critical mass is reached

and it peaks-

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#488887 - 12/12/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

Well, the money is still there, waiting, maybe for you. Go ahead, have a try. Looks like the new trend is to transfer old ghosts and telekinesis-things into outerspace where everyone can say they excist since it's a bit harder to disprove these claims.

Heh... I dont claim I can do anything that could win me money, under normal circumstances. What I said was I had experiences in the past on mushrooms that allowed me to break through my normal limitations. If I ever reached a state of enlightenment (sober) so pure that I could use telepathy, or communicate with spirits, I don't think I would have much interest left in material things anyway.. ;) Who needs money when your in such a state?
In reply to:

To be more accurate, define what you mean by "to believe in something"?

Ok use your imagination really quick and ponder what you would do if all of a sudden, without the influence of any drugs, some sort of alien being made itself present in the room you're sitting in, talked to you while you were paralyzed, and then disappeared back to its flying saucer... Now would you believe that there was in fact an alien being that contacted you, even though you cannot confirm that you're simply not insane? How can you prove you did not hallucinate?

Now keep in mind this is not the type of thing that happened to me, but I'm using it as an example.

This is what I call "belief". I believe in things that happen to me... I don't "believe" anything Shroomism says that isn't something that I've already come to my own conclusions (or almost) about.

Can't we all just get along? :)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate