Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Shroomism [Re: ]
    #488158 - 12/11/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

It's a day care center, where the teachers care more of pumping their students full of useless information than enhancing and encouraging their creativity. There is little regard for the individuals. Of course there are exceptions.

i can totally feel what you're sayin right here... i'm in a 4-yr institution as we speak and i feel like i am basically just here to kill another 4 years until i get a job. anyways, i'm a little tipsy right now and am gonna jet out - i'll get back to ya'll later ;)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
Re: Shroomism [Re: Ulysees]
    #488159 - 12/11/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

>>>>>>>Oh, and I'm not talking about some grand scheme here, I'm talking about the situation in which the US gov. doesn't want the media to air the Bin Laden tapes... And yes, they are talking about it on the news, they're talking about the censorship, and if it's perhaps necessary during these times...

Ok, now you are bringing a little more meat to the table.

WITH REGARD SPECIFICALLY TO THE BIN LADEN TAPES - the US government owns those tapes. They are in their possession. The government is double-checking to be certain that releasing them will not compromise national security, and once that is done, they will release them to the media (NOTE - THE MEDIA DOESN'T OWN THE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW AND COULD NOT AIR IT IF THEY WANTED TO) and they will be aired.

With RE to the 2003 debacle - Shroomism's position is that the media already does know about it, NASA knows about it and "has for quite some time now" as have "the major observatories" per Shroomism, and they would report it BUT FOR THE FACT THAT the government has firmly stopped every last leak and prevented the media, and everyone in NASA who knows anything and everyone in the major observatories that knows anything by a firm mandate and under the table (as indicated by the death threats - hence this is not a legal, court-order type of affair) from reporting any of this.

The two are very highly different.

Now, since we were talking SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE 12TH PLANET CAUSING A POLE SHIFT and hadn't said word one about bin Laden, your statements about the government telling the media what to put on TV and then saying they were debating it on CNN were laughable. They wouldn't allow the media to debate whether they muzzle the media. The bin Laden thing is entirely different from the 12th planet.

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#488163 - 12/11/01 11:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/12/12/gen.war.against.terror/index.html

there ya go, click on that. I didn't feel llike digging up something better, there was a link to that right on the front page of CNN.com and it talks about some of this stuff... (there is better stuff related directly to the censorship.)

When I was there a funny ad was up. There was a dude and it said "Does he have to paint you a picture?" I cracked up on that...

--------------------

Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
    #488166 - 12/11/01 11:45 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

>>>>>>Think of the shit that would hit the fan if the gov told them that they were not allowed to talk about the fact that they're not allowed to talk about something... There would be serious issues with that, and people would be pretty pissed when they found out.

Unlike, for example, when the media, NASA, and the "major observatories" all know that life as we know it is ending in 16 months give or take, and the government has strictly forbidden anyone from saying word one (and so successfully, I might add, that there haven't been leaks!!)

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: cantara]
    #488167 - 12/11/01 11:46 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Well, if you know that the gov is with holding info like this, why do you doubt that it would hold back info like what shroomisms talking about?

three dimensional thinking man... it'll get you places

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #488169 - 12/11/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I just don't buy that if any astronomer can see this planet that nobody would have pushed the panic button...

Every country in this world has their own media, reporters, it can't all be controlled...

This kind of thing couldn't be kept quiet......

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Shroomism [Re: cantara]
    #488216 - 12/12/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

J-E-S-U-S, cantara!

You are resorting to logic and rational arguments - what new lows will you stoop to next?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: Shroomism [Re: Swami]
    #488231 - 12/12/01 01:10 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Read this:
Fact is I did some calculations. This planet that shroomism insists is in our solar system right now (and supposedly also has the mass of three times this earth) would be traveling at 131 km/sec to reach earths orbit in 1.5 years if it was as far away as pluto (plus two earth distances if it happened to be on the other side of the sun than earth) (i did the math but it takes up to much space). Now to compare that.

Earth moves at 29.78 km/sec and Uranus (which consequently is 4 times the mass of this supposed planet X) moves at an average rate of 6.83 km/sec.

Now as i just said, Planet X would have to move 131 km/sec... nearly 5 times the speed of earth or 19 times faster than Uranus.

Also I did some basic physics and can prove that there is no such planet in this solar system. If this planet X was in our solar system and was three times the mass of earth as shroomism has stated a few times in another thread then there would be a gravitanional attraction between us and planet X. As a matter of fact, this is true for all planets, we all exert a gravitational attrative force on one another, however our solar system is in equilibrium which keeps the planets in there orbits.

Now suppose this Planet X comes waltzing into our universe with its mass being 3 times that of earth and it is 41.53 astronomical units away (farther than pluto is from earth by 2 AUs)(1 AU is the distance from earth to the sun). The attractive gravitational force exerted between earth and this planet would be 1.86 * 10^14 newtons.(Use Newtons law of Universal Gravitation).

That force is incredibly huge even on a planetary scale. This would mean earth would slowly be pulled off its orbit and establish a completly new orbit(even if the planet passed only as close as pluto is to us), along with every other planet in this solar system. None of which has happened. Sorry, this lil bit of FACTUAL science debunks ya theory, you can't prove physics wrong.

PEACE

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Edited by Trail_Blazer (12/12/01 01:12 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Shroomism [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #488254 - 12/12/01 01:29 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

First cantara, now you using physics - hey that's no fair!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleChronicPride
Opening my boxof meows

Loc: Seoul, South Korea
    #488268 - 12/12/01 01:49 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry Shroomism, I enjoy your posts, but I do have to pick on your point re: mass consciousness. Hollywood films are pitched, selected and filmed based on consumer demographics and forecasted pop culture. ie, Independence Day, Armageddon, Mission to Mars came in or around production at the same time when pop culture deemed B movies hip again. Antz and A Bug's Life went into production shortly thereafter, is that supposed to be a tongue in cheek reference to post-apocalyptic society? I am quite certain that senior NASA officials are not whispering into Jerry Bruckheimer's ear on delivering the next big pseudo-propaganda feel-good hit of the year. Sorry, but you made a terrible analogy in that regard.

--------------------
At this stage of human evolution,the truth about the meaning of life is too unattainably simple for us to comprehend,as contemporary thought is too bogged down with the notion that the answer to the riddle is so elusively complex. - Tonya Harding.

InvisibleSilent_One
    #488284 - 12/12/01 02:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomism made an innacurate statement regarding the mass of the 12th planet. The planet has a diameter 4 times that of Earth's, and its mass it 23 times as great. As the giant comet approaches, the Earth becomes what might be described as confused. There are conflicting pulls, gravitational as well as magnetic. The Earth is normally magnetically aligned, along with the other planets in the Solar System, according to an axis that exists in your part of the galaxy. This axis reflects the sum of a number of solar systems and other matter not understood yet by your scientists, but is normal and natural for your part of the galaxy. Now comes the giant comet, from a distance, swinging through your Solar System, and picking up speed as it approaches. It outweighs the Earth by some 23 times, but by size is not 23 times as large as its weight is due to its makeup, having less silicon than the Earth, for instance. Should one line these planets up side by side, the Earth would look to the 12th Planet as the Moon does to the Earth. Where the gravitational pull on the surface of the 12th Planet is better than half again as much as on the surface of the Earth, accounting for the stocky appearance of the large hominoids who live there, in the tug of war re garding magnetic alignment, the 12th Planet's mass gives it a 4-to-1 advantage. There is no contest.

At first, your planet Earth reacts by additional swirling about in matter deep within its core. In the final days, as the giant comet begins passing between the Earth and its Sun, total interference occurs. The Earth slows in its rotation, and actually stops. The Earth's rotation is due to the balanced gravitational pull of the neighborhood, and the 12th Planet is a very big bully. The part of the Earth facing this bully is loath to leave, essentially, and this causes the rotation to gradually stop. This is recorded in written history and spoken folklore, worldwide, as a long day or night. The period of time, due to the lack of mechanical clocks, was not measurable, but the humans who experienced this described this as anywhere from a few hours to several days. The latter is more correct. Rotation also stops because the magnetic influence of the giant comet, which is aligned according to the larger Universe where it spends most of its cycle, has essentially gripped the Earth.

The dynamics in place as the 12th Planet approaches during the last few days before the coming pole shift are such that rotation stops with a predictable part of the Earth facing the approaching 12th Planet - the mid-Atlantic Ocean off the eastern seaboard of the United States. This part of the globe is centered between land masses that are fairly neutral in magnification, but lines up over former lava flows from the renting apart of the continents, the mid-Atlantic rift. The Pacific trench does not carry the same appeal, as it lies deeper under the water and its characteristics differ in composition from the newer magma that has arisen during continental drift. Magma bubbling up in the Pacific is more diffuse than the magma bubbling up in the Atlantic, centered in the rift. Thus, the Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching 12th Planet coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth.

The Earth has not yet joined the alignment of the giant comet, but what was occurring before, the steady, slow roll, has by now stopped. To make the switch, and magnetically align with the giant comet, is much more of an adjustment than simply slowing and stopping rotation. Thus this slowing of rotation occurs with little trauma.

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: Shroomism [Re: Silent_One]
    #488287 - 12/12/01 02:43 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

This is the BIGGEST amount of bullshit I have ever read, every single strand of it.

If the planet was 23 times the mass of earth the force would be even more ridiculous because newton's law of gravitation (see my previous post in this thread) only accounts for the mass of both the earth and this mystery planet, there distance, and a constant factor. If the planet was 23 times the mass of earth we would be pulled out of our solar system, thats a physics fact.

That reply was ridiculously weak because it would violate SOOOOOOO many rules of physics and your explanations are all off base.

Sorry try again.

Oh yeah, i thought i might throw this in, your talking to a fourth year Mechanical/Aerospace Major here. I've seen more physics then i'll ever need in my life.

Peace

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

InvisibleSilent_One
    #488294 - 12/12/01 02:59 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

For a tiny object, such as a climber falling from a cliff, there is not the distance from the Earth to create a situation of equality in the updraft and downdraft of gravity particles. Satellites are placed at a distance by your astrophysicists in order to have them behave in accordance with Newton and sustain their distance, supposedly based on velocity? What Newton has included in his math, without knowing, is the balance of updraft and downdraft of gravity particles. In point of fact, if an object was not at the distance to create this balance, it either plummets to the gravitational giant or is subject to attraction by another passing or nearby gravity giant. Thus, those orbiting objects you examine are there to be examined because of the updraft and downdraft balance. Thus Newton and his followers negated the influence of gravity particles in his orbit equations, as all they saw seemed to fit!
Humans think that gravity is a simple, singular force, but gravity has many aspects and varies depending on the composition of the objects in question and their distance from each other.

Gravity differs between objects of different compositions. Like compositions attract each other more, due to the compatibility of their makeup. They have no extraneous dramas to resolve. Metals figure heavily in this, no pun intended, as a magnetic component enters into the equation. Where there is flexibility for the objects to turn, one or both will maneuver such that they are magnetically aligned. This takes time, however slight, and thus an iron ball may appear to fall more slowly in a vacuum than an object of comparable weight that has but a slight magnetic retention. Organic compounds also react to gravity in a different manner than in-organic compounds, and this is due to the complex bonding between the atoms. Bonding involves tying up the electrons, which are used as glue in that they are shared by more than one atom. Thus, organic material in general will not experience the interference that matter with free electrons does during a gravity attraction. Inorganic material in essence takes time out to shed or take on electrons, slowing its movement.

In general, the heavier an object, the greater the gravity force generated within it for another object. The gravity force is more than compounded, equivocally, but this fact is lost by those viewing the drama because most of the drama takes place within the object itself. Why would this not be the case? Why would matter only reach out to matter not contiguous, with its attraction, and not matter near at hand? Some call this internal gravity compression, but this is merely gravity working to pull each atom toward the greater bulk, which in the case of an orb, like a Sun or planet, is generally toward the center. As the force of gravity reaches in all directions, the larger or heavier object is emitting more of a come-on than a smaller or lighter object. When several objects are involved in giving each other the come-on, the contention causes all of the bodies to dither, but an equilibrium is established in accordance with the mass and composition of the objects and their distance from each other. Humans find their understanding of gravity to be incomplete because they are not taking into consideration the repulsion force that large bodies, such as planets, generate toward each other.

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: Shroomism [Re: Silent_One]
    #488297 - 12/12/01 03:05 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Silent one please stop posting, you are only posting stuff I am sure you read in a spiritual "end of the world" book somewhere.
Nowhere in physics does any law or equation support a SINGLE thing you have said, and I mean a SINGLE thing. Go take a few courses in physics or the like and come back here and read ya post again. You'll laugh your ass off.

Everything you posted has NO factual text to back it up, however mine has REAl physic laws.

By the way gravity particles are called gravitons and there is very little known about them except that they exist.

Peace out cub scout.

--------------------
Visit FSR

InvisibleSilent_One
    #488308 - 12/12/01 03:17 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Gravity is particles, moving, just as magnetic fields are, and there is a polarization in gravity, which we have explained as the repulsion force. Before mankind discovered that magnetism was polarized, they discovered it as an attractive force. Metallic items stuck to the sides of magnetized rock - how curious. After centuries of digging about in this phenomena, humans have satisfied their curiosity to the extent that they understand that magnetism is a force field, has a flow out from one pole and in at the other pole, that the Sun and some other planets are magnetized and line up with each other. They still don't understand the cause of this force field, or its nature. Magnetism is caused by a particle, in motion, as we have explained. What other explanation is there for a force that reaches out and affects another? Magic?

The bi-polar aspect of magnetism is only apparent when what occurs in nature can be countered in the laboratory. You force magnetized objects to do what they do not want to do - touch north pole to north pole or vice versa. Then you can observe the bi-polar nature. In gravity, you are seeing but one aspect in the positioning of the planets, and dealing with a phenomena that does not lend itself to easy experimentation. However, experimentation is possible, in space and away from the surface of the planet. The repulsion force fills the gap in some of your other theories where you have no explanation for discrepancies.

In magnetism, the simple flow of particles creates more than a force for alignment, it creates an attraction. The gap is filled. Like water in a stream, where flotsam eventually lines up in the center, evenly spaced, just so magnetized objects do not keep their distance when free to move. They approach each other, and attach like a string of pearls. Likewise the phenomena of gravity, where the desire to fill the gap causes objects to approach one another. It is only where this gap is overfilled, by the presence of two large objects coming near, that the repulsion force is expressed. There is no room for the flow of gravity particles, so the objects stay apart!

The flow of gravity particles is not unlike the magnetism model, but with several significant differences. In magnetism, particle flow is related to the shape of atoms, such as iron, which allow a flow to begin in the first place, and is related to the types of bonds these atoms commonly lock themselves in. Magnetic particles surge out of a break in the rhythm of subatomic particles such as electrons circling the nucleus, a surge which does not occur in other atoms that have a more even balance in their halo of orbiting electrons. Magnetism thus produces a field, with a flow, and this flow is discernible to the degree that one could almost imagine a river, watching magnetized particles on the river position themselves according to the flow.

Gravity particles produce a flow but produce no discernible flow, and have no irregularities in the pattern. Does your Earth not pull evenly from all parts of its surface? And if there is a flow, then at what point does the flow reverse, such that surface particles are pushed away? In fact there is a reversal, but the outward streams are propelled, with a force and at a speed so much greater than the downward drafts that this occurs over less of a surface area and without engaging the mass of the object. A laser of gravity particles, versus a floodlight upon the return. So why would the weight of returning particles be the only ones mankind is aware of, and why would they not feel the violent lift of the updrafts? The updrafts blast through, tearing a hole as it were, where the returning particles do not tear what they press upon, and so have the greater effect.

Gravity particles, in their motion, do not affect what they move against or through, the effect being in essence mechanical. The upward drafts push aside other matter, letting it return upon completion of the updraft, leaving no trace of the temporary tear. The downward push of gravity particles returning to the large mass they are attracted to, the core of the Earth for instance, spread out upon objects they encounter, taking some time to drift through these object and with a constant downward press during the motion of this drift. Thus, returning particles, due to the time they spend upon and within the surface objects, and due to their continual direction of motion, are a mechanical force that is stronger, overall, than the updraft of particles that quickly pass through the surface objects, essentially pushing them aside rather than engaging them.

The nature of this gravity flow is what determines the repulsion force we speak of. It is a complement of gravity only when large bodies are close to each other. The updrafts, when encountering a large body also exuding updrafts of gravity particles, hold the bodies apart. This occurs at what humans would call a distance from each other, as small objects such as satellites do not exude updrafts and if far enough from the surface of a gravitational giant such as a planet, find a down-draft and updraft of gravity particles in balance, what humans might term in their ignorance a zero gravity field, weightlessness. At this point the updrafts are still tearing through, but at a slower rate, so that a mechanical push upward is involved, and the down-drafts are more thinly dispersed over the surface as they work their way through the density of these objects in space. Large bodies, exuding their own updrafts of gravity particles, create a situation where their updrafts and the updrafts from another sun or planet bump against each other, creating a buffer and preventing the gravity masses from touching or even approaching each other except at great distances.

Within black holes, the down-draft still exceeds the updraft, and thus the same rules apply.

Offlinewintertime
enthusiast
    #488315 - 12/12/01 03:26 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomism: I am surprised that you havn't tried to make this information public, with the undeniable "proof" you have about this meteor/planet supposedly destroying life. You didn't answer cantara's question about why you havn't bothered to, when it could help save innocent lives? Sure, you may be laughed at, but if you do have proof, then there is no arguing with facts. Why not tell every form of media you can about it, major/underground newspapers/radio/tvstations. But wait, they are all involved in a big conspiracy arn't they. You and your fellow zetatalk.com friends just seem to sit back in your web of fiction, and when it comes time to actually do something that doesn't rely on this false paradigm, you claim "conspiracy" "cover-up" etc etc.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: wintertime]
    #488319 - 12/12/01 03:31 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm, I don't want to get too involved here (I really don't care about the planet either way), but Shroomism has already said that he's made this info public... you're reading about it, aren't you? :wink:
And what you're seeing is probably a very small part of "Shroomism's" life... Just a thought for you to consider. (Again, I don't really care, but you assume too much.)
Ahh, whatever. Shroomism, you're one craZy bastard. :smile:

--------------------

Offlinewintertime
enthusiast
    #488322 - 12/12/01 03:37 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you're right.. the whole thing is a waste of time.. whatever will happen, will happen, and no matter how much we argue about it, nothing will change it.

p.s if this impending doom is true, i am wondering why he and people who believe in similar things bother leading a normal life at all, when in 2 years things will totally change.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: wintertime]
    #488326 - 12/12/01 03:42 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Actually dude, a lot of us don't bother leading a regular life, but we have to eat sometimes... :wink:

Oh, but I wouldn't really do it cause the world is gonna end... We all know where those people end up. (standing on the corner with signs saying the end is near and similar things...)

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (12/12/01 03:44 AM)

OfflineRedFluX
Friend
Loc: Berkeley
Re: Shroomism [Re: CherryBom]
    #488352 - 12/12/01 04:59 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i'm far from close mindedness about self discovery. I wouldnt even be looking at myself and disecting my ego and who i am, what i stand for if i hadnt been educated. A philosophy class i'm taken completely blew my mind, and i guarantee you cant get NEARLY the same results for self-exploration or ANYTHING from "alternative" methods you speak of...i know a great deal about alternative schooling, my mom is an educational consultant and she's talked to me many hours about her work. The one reoccuring theme...dont close doors, keep them open even if you chose to take a different door, you never know when you might find yourself back in the same room and need to change your direction.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale