Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I found some beautiful Amanita's on my way to Cisco Networking class today. I was walking on a hill and it was dark, and I noticed a giant mushroom. So, my hunting instincts kicking in I decided to look for more..and suddenly I see a fairly small one with tiny bumps. I knew it had to be them Amanita's! I found four fairly sized ones, about 3 - 5 inches high. The thing I want to know is, is it worth it to prepare them for ingestion? Is the trip more interesting than it is painful? how should I go about ingesting them? Thanks in advance!
I have just smoken them, and it's kind of being stoned. If you eat enogh, you can trip really hard, and afaik even sometime rough, though. But I don't have much experience on eating them. I would say to smoke them it's worth to prepare them.
-------------------- "For all the time spent in that room
The doll's house, darkness, old perfume
And fairy stories held me high on
Clouds of sunlight floating by.", Pink Floyd '67
well its the red variety so it might be worth trying, cut off all the red parts, throw the rest away, allow the skins to dry,
now make a piping hot drink with the crumbeled dried skins, drink up, the common mistake people make is consuming too much of the mushroom and then vomit.
also the yellow variety (formosa variation) is not worth it. but will still make you vomit.