Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves.
    #4879505 - 11/01/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well I was irritably irritate3d this morn to find numerous patches of shrooms torn to shreads, probably over this weekend. I personally left about five pounds of babies at one place and they were all ripped out as well as chunks of shrooms.

Here area few fresh images form this morning.

mj

Some places I just do not ever want to visit again because of these kids who destroy everything to just get a buzz or sell to friends at schools or whereever they take them all.

I saw some beautiful garden areas which were ugly do to shroom rippers.

And yes I am still totally disgusted at the ravaged gardens I viewed this morning.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves. [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4879552 - 11/01/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

sad to hear, would have been some beautiful photos.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #4879649 - 11/01/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

bummer, some people will never learn

Offlinelamycology
Stranger

Re: Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves. [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #4879787 - 11/01/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

MJ,
I found a huge patch of what I thought were Cyans, but were bruising very purple and had dark purpleish spore prints. They look almost identical to cyans. Is this consistant with Woodchip varities(purple/blackish Bruising)? On the other hand not only did a ranger catch me grabing a couple and did not do anything, but a crazy old hic saw me and devistated the smallest patch (there were 3 huge patches in the same area. Oh well, he did not see the motherload. There is literally pounds and pounds. Could these have been very wet Pann Subbs causing them to darken and resemble woodchip Cyans? Also, could they of been Azures that had deep blackish bruising that were wood chip specimens. I wish I had picks, but i don't. What is your analysis in regards to bruising in Cyans, azures and the coloring of panns in certain enviroments. I have found that azures/cyans in the sand have heavy bright blue bruising. These wood chip lovers bruised dark purple black so I am thrown. The only pann subbs I have picked were in los angeles, as stupid as that sounds, so could there be different coloring in panns on the oregon coast? I have done enough research on this situation and have come to the conclusion that I need to get your profesional opinion on this.
Any extra info on Cyan/azure bruising would be appreciated. In return I can give you a nice location that is very low key to make up for your Cyan theives. I am not going to be able to go back to this location until next year so its yours. I feel I owe you this anyways for all the research I have done on your site over the years. This is on the Oregon Coast. Let me know if you want to check this out and we can go furthur with location through private message.
P.S. Found some nice Azures on the coast this weekend.
Thanks

Edited by lamycology (11/01/05 06:18 PM)

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #4879935 - 11/01/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Birds go through chips and rip them up looking for worms and insects and then
they sit trees and cackle at you because they know the mushrooms won't fruit once the beds have been disturbed. :shocked:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves. [Re: falcon]
    #4880070 - 11/01/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I feel like ripping their heads apart (baby/pin rappers and area thrashers).

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves. [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4880406 - 11/01/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Birds drive me crazy too. :crazy2:

Offlinesloppycroppinwop
Stranger
    #4880562 - 11/01/05 05:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've been seeing a lot of the same in the seattle area....it's a disgrace...

Yesterday I found a patch of hundreds of pins....I can only pray they have a chance to see their maturity. The area is just crawling with tweeker kids...it makes me nervous....

OfflineBlek
Stranger
Male

Loc: The universe
Re: Cyan and the mushroom Patch Thieves. [Re: sloppycroppinwop]
    #4881087 - 11/01/05 07:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Lamy -

I've never seen pan subbs that bruised at all.  Perhaps you were mistaking their jet black spores that are commonly found on parts of the mushrooms?  In any case, it doesn't sound like what you've got are pan subbs.  You don't have a digi cam?  Some pics of the bruising would really help.  Good luck.

Sorry to hear about the pin rapers mj.

I think a  :crankey: is in order.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4881314 - 11/01/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry to hear that mj...

I go to the local patches in my area and there is nothing but huge chunks of mycleium taken out of the ground!~
:crazy:

I had a new fence put around my house this year...and I'm going to do all my future outdoor Cyan and Azure grows at my house.
I wanna see someone tear out the mycelium at my place...while my 160 pound Belgium Shepard takes chunks of mycelium out of their ass!~
lolzz

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale