Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
deleted *DELETED*
    #4880858 - 11/01/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by schoolOnCid

Reason for deletion: deleted

Edited by schoolOnCid (07/16/14 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: schoolOnCid]
    #4880903 - 11/01/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Oh... I guess I'm one of the few old fashioned folks who likes to use psychedelics responsibly, and not give people good reasons to outlaw them.

But then again, I'm a weirdo.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4880916 - 11/01/05 06:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i agree with elgr on this one. Irresponsibilty is the reason our freedoms have been taken away from us. Go indoors and trip. Lock yourself in a room, put on some good tunes, and stay out of harm's way. Nothing bad can happen on this path.

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #4880945 - 11/01/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have done it back when I was in high school, a long time ago, but it wasn't smart lol. I made it out ok, but it was uncomfortable and a waste of a good trip. One interesting thing I like to do when I decide to trip in a public setting. Go to the airport about 4 in the morning and walk around hehe. Always try to trip responsibly though, and always have a sober driver.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4880955 - 11/01/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't care if you go out into the woods, or whatever. Just try to use that thing sticking out of your neck before choosing your place to trip. You don't need to lock yourself in a room, but school? You know, there are other things you're supposed to be doing at these crazy institutions.

If you aren't taking school seriously, thats cool. I didn't. But if you're going to make up part of a shitty statistic, be part of the dropout/drug user correlation instead of the "freaked out and hit on his teacher because he was on acid" percentage. Glad to hear you didn't flip out and start attacking someone. If everyone tripped at school, this would happen, and psychedelics would be all the more demonized.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4880985 - 11/01/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

The "lock yourself in a room" thing was sorta toungue in cheek. i like tripping in the wilderness, at National Parks and camping. This is a safe route to take because not many people bother you and there's a vastness, but school is different.

Offlinejanelle1502
RecoveringPessimist
 User Gallery

#4881011 - 11/01/05 07:03 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I did acid once when I was in high school...It turned out pretty shitty. I was unable to do simple equations in math class and had to leave. I won't judge anyone for doing it because I've done PLENTY of stupid shit, but I wouldn't recomend it because it's just not an atmosphere that supports a positive experience.

--------------------
All statements in this post are fictitious.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: janelle1502]
    #4881123 - 11/01/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i tried going to school on mush once, my junior yearin high school,
i talked to my freinds in study hall first period and just wandered out during class change...
and never returned

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinejonathanseagull
Cool!
Male

Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4881246 - 11/01/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I think if are in high school you probably aren't old/mature enough to be tripping, simply for the same reason that one thread popped up today about the guy who was never touching a psychoactive ever again. Too young.

Of course, I'm not saying that this would be the case for you. I'm just typing a generalized comment, but your comments about trying to scare people and freak them out, and coming on to your teacher, makes me think you might fit into this generalization.

--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #4881319 - 11/01/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

what a iresponible way to do psychdelics.I mean comon who wants to listen to Professor Leberman while trippin balls.not fun.
Go elgar I respect his way of doing his psychdelics
go outside open up to nature or lock yourself in your room and keep yourslef and other out of harms way. :thumbup:
be smart why would like to lose the right to use drugs cause if your caught doing it.it wont be fun and a bad trip so use your brain. :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: superbob57]
    #4881381 - 11/01/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

first of all (after actully reading your post)
by your post and your SN, you seem very proud of the fact that you do these things...
hoes about this... make tripping something special like it should be, now im not trying to say that anyone here has never abused, im sure we all have, including myself, like the others said, use your brain, it will make the experience better tenfold i promise

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineLifeIsSweet
Stranger
    #4881424 - 11/01/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Personally sounds boring and it may portray bad character to "normies". Usually my pupils are so dilated that I have trouble keeping cool if need be, one day I hope I will be. Interesting idea though, I've definitely pondered it.

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: LifeIsSweet]
    #4881455 - 11/01/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've shroomed and tripped cid in school. Shrooms were way harder to keep under control.

I know what you're talking about, about trying to seduce women while tripping. Idk, I get this new-found confidence (like I don't already have confidence) but idk, it's crazy. Although I can't fuck while I trip, I get the urge to just spit game, it's great

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4881642 - 11/01/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm seeing some judgmental replies here. Thing is everyone handles these drugs differently, most people are too scared to go outside on them (and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that most of the time I was but that doesn't mean I should be applying that to everyone). There is however much to be learned by operating your nervous system with other beings in regular situations while on them...I'm sorry if some of u guys don't understand that. As far as being irresponsible people have to actually know ur doing them and you have to be doing something dangerous. I've had great fun and people I didn't know have had great fun with me in these situations, if ur comfortable doing it try it if not don't be hating.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4881725 - 11/01/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

im not trying to hate, not at all...
i have probably tripped in about every situation immaginable....
and im not trying to be judgemental at all, and you are very correct in saying that there is much to be learned by just being in general society, i dont think any of us are trying to hate so much as caution you as to the danger that you put yourself in by putting yourself in said situations

--------------------

OfflineD_M_X
Stranger

#4881795 - 11/01/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My buddy Dave used to Drop acid ALLLLLLL the time before school....maaaaaan he was so out of it, and now he looks like a zombie. What a shame...

--------------------
?Tech N9NE the craziest - forget the rest.?

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
    #4881999 - 11/01/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

attempting to freak out/seduce people is something I frequently do while on these...anyone else like me? 

:crazy2: I wouldn't count on it...

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: AKSE]
    #4882031 - 11/01/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AKSE said:
Quote:

attempting to freak out/seduce people is something I frequently do while on these...anyone else like me? 

:crazy2: I wouldn't count on it...

^ Obviously missed my post ^

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

InvisibleschoolOnCid
Stranger
Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4882047 - 11/01/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
I've shroomed and tripped cid in school. Shrooms were way harder to keep under control.

I know what you're talking about, about trying to seduce women while tripping. Idk, I get this new-found confidence (like I don't already have confidence) but idk, it's crazy. Although I can't fuck while I trip, I get the urge to just spit game, it's great

I like ur post btw. I am a very spiritual person and I would highly recommend the books "be here now" and my all time favorite "it's here now are you" for anyone spiritual.

Anyways through my own experience and in these books I learned that communication has little to do with what we say etc it has to do with the vibrations we send. Mushrooms & acid for example can change our psychic energies and vibrations making people treat us differently even if we aren't acting crazy. But usually you need to be out in the world to notice this.

I've noticed that some women are really into me when I am shrooming but not always and I think it depends on the shrooms. I remember shrooming once and feeling REALLY HAPPY and I asked a girl what time it was in a funny way with a big smile and she was laughing, flirting is much easier too. They too can build up your confidence and help you listen to ur intuition and calm u when interacting. Anyone else have anything to add about this stuff...I find it V.interesting.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Going to class (and stuff) on acid and shrooms... [Re: AKSE]
    #4882050 - 11/01/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Alright... the point was made that there is much to be learned on a psychedelic in a normal situation like school.

Indeed. In fact, it'd make for good experimentation if it were not illegal. Interesting things could surely be observed. It *is* illegal though, and doing it in this situation isn't going to help peoples view on this "horrible" drug.

Now, I suppose you could take the stance of a rebel doing whats right? Except... you aren't doing it responsible in the first place. Like incubaby said, the first thing one notices in your post is the fact that you're extremely proud of doing this stuff. It's your damn nickname on here. And you talk about freaking people out and hitting on teachers? It's not responsible usage in any way. Period.

We're definately giving you judgemental replies. Not because we have idealogical differences in what we consider to be a well spent trip, (Like the arguement one might give to people who spend trips watching movies and playing video games) but because you're doing harm if not to your own education, then to the already tarnished image everyone has of the psychedelic user.

And you're recommending other people try it? If this was the way everyone used psychedelics the damn lunatic media would be *right* in all their prohibitional stances. I don't see how you can live with helping the people that are so very wrong make their points.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder