Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRizz0
journeyman
Loc: Mass
Re: Shroomism [Re: ]
    #487917 - 12/11/01 08:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, what kind of band do you play in? I'm going to visit my mom in va for christmas and I'd be interested in a cd maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#487931 - 12/11/01 08:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa, people, I had no idea! (I only read like half of the first page, so I'm way behind here...)

I have to agree with you shroomism, and you cherrybomb, about the schooling situation.

I'm 18 and have been dropped for about a year now, but due to my circumstances I've taken up some old high school courses through correspondance to try and finish this shit up. (Um, my circumstances = imminent homelessness and fear of the world.) :wink:

Well, I have to agree that Canadian schools also suck a lot of shit. I don't know if any of you happened to catch some of my comments on some of the "questions" that were hidden in some of my "work"... (it was a course for easy credits, and it was kind of supposed to help you find your niche, as long as your niche is suitable... if ya catch my drift. There were some pretty disturbing and blunt questions in there.)

Well, I found my path to be pretty much fruitless, and I got bored, so now I'm trying to think of something else to do. (I don't feel like working shit jobs all my life, so I'll try and stay in the game long enough to finish some of my novels or something. If nobody's buying though, I'm screwed...)

I'll think of something to do. I'm glad you guys have had better luck in that area. (or so it sounded like in the initial part of the thread.)

I thought you were like 79 Shroomism. :wink:
I don't carry myself nearly as well as most people, I find it a tedious effort to remain consistent when I change so god damn fast. (seriously... it's weird, and not very helpful when you're trying to get something tangible done.)

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: RedFluX]
    #487952 - 12/11/01 09:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh ya, red flux, I also agree with what you said about school (I read a little further, but I still haven't read the whole thing, or even your whole post...) School is shitty, but it's better than the other option, which is not learning. Unless you have someone who can teach you a bunch of stuff...

I'd rather be me and know everything I do (and everything I have a chance to) than be some shaman dude in the forest and know a bit of stuff about plants and theoretical . (I'm not saying they don't know stuff

If school wasn't so tedious, I'd be all over it. I used to be straight honours, I loved it, but then shit went down, and I lost interest. (the shit being my dad dying.) Ever since then I've been coasting. Then, when the urge to learn hits me again, I realize that the only subject that I am any good in at all is English. (ya, even if you can't tell from my posts, which I think are not too bad...)

So... lifes a bitch.

--------------------

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: Shroomism [Re: Ulysees]
    #487977 - 12/11/01 09:18 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry, but anyone who drops out of school is going to agree with other dropouts. So agreeing with another dropout isn't much of a strong argument. Get a non-dropout to agree with ya dropouts, then i'll be impressed.

Sometimes book knowledge can open you up to a world in which you otherwise wouldn't be able to see.

For example, Shroomism claimed in an earlier post in a different thread that planet is approaching in our solar system that will pass by and in 2003 cause a pole shift. If that were true we WOULD see it by now, even using a crappy telescope from walmart. Even if he meant galaxy instead of solar system (by typo of course, not mis education, haha)other countries' astronomers would point it out and it would be broadcast on some countries news. Even if it was hushed in the united states, you can't keep the world quiet. So basically, I agree with Swami in most of what he says. A formal education goes a long way, and yes, I am more intelligent than a 19 year old dropout, period.

Peace.

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism [Re: Trail_Blazer]
    #487979 - 12/11/01 09:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Congratulations

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

#487980 - 12/11/01 09:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh yeah, i think i'll stick with the cultivation forum, this one gets me all riled up. Sorry folks.
Oh yeah, my previous post is my OPINION, it may sound flamy but it isn't cause i don't hold hostility towards another shroomery member, if ya like shrooms ya all good with me, i just dun agree with some views, and its these views i'll protest. Sorry for that long explanation but i think if everyone felt this way there would be a lot less arguing on spirituality threads.

Peace

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Anonymous

#487985 - 12/11/01 09:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

And by the way, you CAN see the 12th planet right now, as I have pointed out several times as well as given the exact coordinates. Get a telescope and I'll give you the coordinates.

Anonymous

#487987 - 12/11/01 09:36 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

To save some time here they are for the next month

RA 4.45623 Dec 12.13873 on Jan 17, 2002
RA 4.45631 Dec 12.14997 on Jan 8, 2002
RA 4.45657 Dec 12.15692 on Jan 3, 2002
RA 4.45695 Dec 12.13145 on Dec 25, 2001
RA 4.45710 Dec 12.12791 on Dec 16, 2001
RA 4.45702 Dec 12.15983 on Dec 13, 2001

See for yourself

Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
    #487997 - 12/11/01 09:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism

1) When is this planet passing by - month and day, and is it 2003?
2) Where is "by" - how close to our SS is it coming
3) Why do you think that you know the coordinates and what is going to happen, but *none* of the major media of the world have reported it yet?

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

Anonymous

Re: Shroomism [Re: cantara]
    #488004 - 12/11/01 09:47 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

We cant be sure of an exact day, as many variables effect the time, but is expected in Spring/Summer 2003.

It is IN our solar system now, by Jupiter If I'm not mistaken, it will pass close to the Earth

What purpose would the media have of reporting such a thing? It would cause mass hysteria, and in cases such as these, complete denial. The media will report it all right..at the absolute last minute when it will already be quite obvious to everyone since we will be able to see it in the sky.

Edited by Shroomism (12/11/01 09:49 PM)

OfflineRedFluX
Friend
Loc: Berkeley
    #488007 - 12/11/01 09:48 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i'd like to apologize if my previous posted was too much of a flame or condescending. i havent had many big problems or adversity to overcome, so school has never been a problem for me. I coasted completely through highschool, having faith that i'd love college(and i do so far)...well i remember a lot from highschool and am glad i coasted through it because i finished, graduation day was one of the best days of my life, and i look forward to graduating from college, working through difficult experiences and perseverence makes us stronger. I agree with swami on almost every post he has because thats the way my mind works, but i do respect shroomism equally...from his posts he seems like a very warm person who has a lot to say, he also seems completely at peace with himself, which i envy.

I just hope all of you take advantage of every door that's open and dont close any unless you REALLY have to.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#488008 - 12/11/01 09:50 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't mean to get this re-started... as I said I didn't read the whole thread before I posted... :wink: ah well.

I don't know man, I think I agree with you... did you read my second post?

Still, the school systems are incredibly fucked up... (but they serve the system that created them, so what do you expect? I'm being serious here, not bitchy...)

And, I'm technically an ex-drop out, (I went back) so does that count? Are you impressed now?

This is so... one dimensional. I hate when people can only see one dimension. (I've said that a few times today, but I've meant every one.) :wink:

I wouldn't reccomend dropping out to anyone, but some people can pull it off. I don't know how much they're missing from their lives, but whatever. I'm not too worried about high school, that sucks quite a bit. I (sometimes) want to get to University, where the real knowledge is hidden... I need to finish my high school though so that I can get in there, and so it's not really a waste of time...

I wish I didn't think high school was a waste of time in grade 10. I was stoned everyday, me and my friends had more fun than I'm likely to ever have again, but now I'm very fucked.

Still, try thinking in more depth... (I know you're book learned, but you seem to suck at this.) :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Shroomism [Re: RedFluX]
    #488011 - 12/11/01 09:52 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

crap, I can't stay on top of anything.
I was writing my last post before I saw all the lovin...

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (12/11/01 09:54 PM)

InvisiblePsilocyberSpace
addict

Loc: Being
    #488018 - 12/11/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Shroomism thank you for the coordinates, I just made a post asking for them then I seen this and deleted it, looking forward to checking it out.
Thanks.

--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Invisiblecantara
    #488020 - 12/11/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>>>>>>>What purpose would the media have of reporting such a thing? It would cause mass hysteria, and in cases such as these, complete denial. The media will report it all right..at the absolute last minute when it will already be quite obvious to everyone since we will be able to see it in the sky.

So Shroomism, let me keep up with you - is it your opinion that the media know about this and they have quite deliberately chosen not to report it because it would cause a panic?

Does NASA know about this? Any of the major observatories of the world tracking this? Have they *all* chosen to keep quiet?

--------------------
---- Cantara

Anonymous

#488032 - 12/11/01 10:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

So Shroomism, let me keep up with you - is it your opinion that the media know about this and they have quite deliberately chosen not to report it because it would cause a panic?

The media reports what their government tells them to report.

Does NASA know about this? Any of the major observatories of the world tracking this? Have they *all* chosen to keep quiet?

NASA has known about it for some time now, so have the major observatories. They were told to shut up, they shut up.

Invisiblecantara
    #488038 - 12/11/01 10:15 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

And can you cite me some kind of support for the statement that "they were told to shut up, so they shut up"?

The media reports what their government tells them to report....hmmm.....freedom of the press doesn't exist eh? And nobody in the entire mainstream media has decided that, you know what, this story is too big and too important to keep clammed up, so I am going to tell what I know, anonymously if I have to? None of them have made that decision? Our government, which can't come close to balancing a checkbook and which can't even enforce its own laws most of the time, is so hyper-efficient and on the ball on this one that they are well aware of it and they have locked every door, dotted every I, crossed every T to make sure nobody in the media tells the public?

--------------------
---- Cantara

Invisiblecantara
    #488044 - 12/11/01 10:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

And a related question, why don't YOU say something - break the story yourself? I am not being sarcastic here - you claim to be absolutely certain this is going to happen, you have the coordinates in hand and can back up your claim to anyone willing to look through a telescope, you believe this is going to at the very least change life on the entire planet as we know it, yet you are not breaking the story anywhere yourself.

Why not? We know it's not fear of being ridiculed, embarrassed, attacked etc because as you so poetically told us earlier, you'd been prepared long in advance for that and it doesn't bother you. So *that's* not the reason.

What IS the reason Shroomism, that you are the owner of knowledge that you are CERTAIN is accurate and you are CERTAIN will endanger life on earth as we know it, and yet you haven't broken the story yourself?

--------------------
---- Cantara

Anonymous

#488046 - 12/11/01 10:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Freedom of the press exists somewhat, although it is controlled, so there really isnt much freedom. No one in the mainstream media has come out with such a thing because:
1. They don't know about it
2. They wont risk their $150,000 a year job
3. They have been threatened

I have nothing to lose, so I'm here telling you about it.

Our government, which can't come close to balancing a checkbook and which can't even enforce its own laws most of the time, is so hyper-efficient and on the ball on this one that they are well aware of it and they have locked every door, dotted every I, crossed every T to make sure nobody in the media tells the public?

You got it!

Anonymous

#488049 - 12/11/01 10:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

What IS the reason Shroomism, that you are the owner of knowledge that you are CERTAIN is accurate and you are CERTAIN will endanger life on earth as we know it, and yet you haven't broken the story yourself?

I've broken this story here have I not? See what kind of reactions are recieved? Imagine this on a larger scale. It's a gradual process.
I'm not the sole proprietor of this information.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck