Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Waves and the current one [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4881211 - 11/01/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have never identified these waves in myself. But I haven't paid much attention to how my moods correlate to what coming to us in the way of outside energies.

It seems likely to me that these things could effect us though. Lots of things effect us that we are not aware of.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Waves and the current one [Re: Icelander]
    #4881679 - 11/01/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

There's two ways different sorts of waves of energy can effect us. The external sort, like the planet releasing energy would be through a hurricane, earthquake, tornado, tsunami etc.

People are effected by those releases and waves of energy that give opportunity for making transformative change. Corruption or weaknesses can be exposed like in Katrina, or the Poverty in Asia. Opportunity is there to become selfless and help others, even strangers we would normally pass by on the street. Those who would become selfish and take advantage of such a situation are shown for their true colors.  Rebuilding happens though and it happens for the stronger and better for some and others, never get back up.

Choice is so important.

In the case of the other galactic waves, they come in through our energy body Chakra system. Think of the chakras as interdimensional portals. I personally don't consider those to be external but rather intradimensional in source.

I'm shooting from the experiential hip on the following. Most are aware of the 7 chakras and maybe have learned that we have many hundreds of smaller ones in the body. There's more to our energy body system, a mind boggling more that are outside of the physical body and connected to different central system hubs in the galaxy and the dimensions of the Universe that we can recieve transformative energy from.

When I said the waves can come in overlapping sets, thats what I was talking about. Depending on how much you want to take on at a time, you can intend to open up any extra "chakra portals" to recieve energy from its hub and they all have to do with working on different aspects of building the light body grid that houses the physical body and its biolgical/holistic evolution.

Some are experiemental. Like once a few years back, I got the idea to start treating waking life like lucid dreaming for more instantaneous manifestion. I got a group at another board to start playing with it and many of us backed off quickly as things happened to fast for us to maintain control over the quick changes.

(Our lucid etheric bodies in 5th or higher subtle relams don;t know fear, but our human waking selves do and you can reak havoc with quick manifesting energy until you master fear completely.

A few weeks later, I read some channel about an experiment taking place and some being invited to play around with quicker manifesting energies to see how well humans could handle a quickening of manifesting energy being shot in to the planetary grid we draw from.

I was like wtf? I just had the idea to do that and I don't remember being invited by any cosmic being and maybe it was just an intuitive message I picked up on. :shrugs: Freaky shit like that happens to me all of the time. It just confirms to me that something more is indeed going on.

I've been playing around with energy and exploring the metaphysical side of things for almost 10 years now and I know others here do sooooooooo, I'm sharing.

None of this is exclusionary either. I watch my husband and daughter being effected by the ones I am aware of and they are rolling with them making transformative changes in accordance to them without ANY conscious awarness of them. Your subconscious is working with them or in dream time you are conscious of working with the incoming waves. To many material world distractions in waking conscious for most people to sense them or make note of how they are being effected by them.

Being made aware of them is a start for some.

:peace: : heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4882525 - 11/02/05 03:53 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:sad:

i remember when i could feel waves and lifts...

but im in a failry dark hole of illness right now. all this stuff flys out the window as soon as the physical body gets sick... the whole pyramid of being comes crashing down.

But i do know that it wont last forever. up and down , up and down...

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4882756 - 11/02/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I can relate you your waking dream work. I myself am convinced that a kind of dreaming is taking place here at all times, (especially at the shroomery :grin:). I believe everything effects us in some way and the dream image shifts. I can only speculate.

--------------------

Offlineoroboros
Stranger
Re: Waves and the current one [Re: Asante]
    #4883039 - 11/02/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This whole illusion of our percieved existence is based on waves of enery.Eye believe there is a centralized point of emination,an initial instigation, if you will,which causes everything [nothing] to vibrate in symphony [sympathy],and so on etc.These vibrations [waves] are cyclic and hold this and other dimensional realities in formation.Example atomic,molecular,planerary,micro-meso-macro.If you can feel it, then you are blessed.Peace to you and yours Wiccan Seeker."Everybody's dancing in a ring around the sun,Nobody's finished,we ain't even begun."Later,Oroboros                                                                                                                :earth: :peace:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Waves and the current one [Re: oroboros]
    #4883253 - 11/02/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yeah;

sorry about the old fart side track, or the big fart detour, I definitely do agree that everything is in waves to our conditioned and experiencing feedback moebius waveform (self) @ the cortex.
and
I try to see how the timing circuits of the cerebellum are used by that moebius mental wave feedback event (self) @ the cortex to make the world dance, and to measure and record impressions of its progressions.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Waves and the current one [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4883568 - 11/02/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Thats okay Red, we know people your age tend to chalk a lot up to indigestion. :lol:

E=Mc2 indeed! :cool:

Neat how you expressed your interpratitve experience of the dance of energy. It fits as an overlay.  :cool:

Hey moon, I've had a bad head cold too, so have many others. They do sap you of your energy. Roll with it. Colds can be seen as the bodies way of expelling more deeply buried toxins through muscous, watery eyes, and burning them off through fever.

Sometimes, the start of a wave knocks that stuff loose and up to the surface. Colds are normal and common during the initial event of big wave action.

Besides that, look for other areas where you may be "depressing" yourself and system from "feeling". Alcohol can be a culprit, some drugs and depressive thoughts too.

If you want to feel them again just work on the appreciation theme of this one. Look for what gives you lift. Uplifting words, uplifting people, uplifting thoughts, uplifting music, uplifting environments.

The right kind of music is key and an easy way to get some lift to make getting more lift easier. Think of the most inspirational and uplifting music you have and play it and sink into it and FEEL it. Ride its waves to remind yourself how this works.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4883776 - 11/02/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

when you say "ride its waves" you must mean
find the sequences within yourself that match or enhance what is detected:
i.e. tune into the cerebellum's output at the appropriate frequencies and get dampening waves from it to counter those frequencies that are not what you want to "ride".

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4883798 - 11/02/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah that's what she means. :grin:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4883994 - 11/02/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
when you say "ride its waves" you must mean
find the sequences within yourself that match or enhance what is detected:
i.e. tune into the cerebellum's output at the appropriate frequencies and get dampening waves from it to counter those frequencies that are not what you want to "ride".

That phrasing works too. :lol: It's good to see it worded in many ways, because different people relate better to different discriptions.

Thanks for adding here RED! :cool:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4884011 - 11/02/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

that cerebellum is one heck of a rhythm section

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4884046 - 11/02/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
that cerebellum is one heck of a rhythm section

:discodance: :discodance: :discodance: :discodance: :discodance:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom