Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Wa.
Question on how to have a good trip.
    #4871955 - 10/30/05 06:12 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Hi, I have done shrooms 3 times. First time dried cubes 2.3gs, Second time 2.6 Gs, then third time i did 3.6Gs dried cubes.

Every one of these times I have had a bad trip, for a somewhat majority of the time. I would think about life.. I would think about the days after this day, and it would sound horrible, so bad in fact I felt like killing myself. Then becoming peaceful and nice, then going back to insanity.

I noticed that in all of my times doing them, my friend would push me to do them, because I was paranoid about having to come back home afterwards, and face my mom.(I am 18 but however she still objects to me doing them) And they say that if your afraid to lose your ego, you can have a bad trip.

The next time I do them im gonna make sure I dont have to come back to my house, and to be in nature.

Also would anyone recommend smoking weed during your trip in case of having a bad trip?

Please help me enjoy my trip, the whole time.

Edited by hEAtOniKgun (10/30/05 06:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: hEAtOniKgun]
    #4871968 - 10/30/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

my friend would push me to do them, because I was paranoid about having to come back home afterwards, and face my mom.

There's your problem...

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: StickyWater]
    #4871983 - 10/30/05 06:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yes im aware of that.. But I still want more advice on how to make it as fun as possible, even when I dont need to come back home.

Thank you

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#4871985 - 10/30/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

And don't think so hard. Weed used to make my trips super paranoid..but I don't get that way any more thank god.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #4871997 - 10/30/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

theres your problem indeed...
go camping with two or three of your closest freinds... if you all have female counterparts invite them along... if not, leave them at home so as to not let your less attractive to the other sex freinds (or yourself for that matter) feel left out of anything... tell your mom not to expect you back untill the next day that you and your freinds are going camping, have a fire, some beers, lots of blankets, you know, camping shit... go out to the country if you know anyone or where that you can camp at, wander around a bit, be free, try and figure out why it is that your life is so horrible that you feel the need to kill yourself and if those reasons are really relevent or if they are just passing emotions....

MAKE YOURSELF!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: musher_420]
    #4872007 - 10/30/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think so damn much when im on them.. thats why I thought smoking weed would help.. because it makes me you not think, you know? Or atleast for me..

Would it be better to have lots of things to look at? Like say.. ride in a car? Or take a walk in nature? etc.

Im just trying to find out how to not have have a bad trip and make it fun, because bad trips are the scariest thing thats ever happened to me.. Time doesnt mean anything, it feels like it lasts forever, insanity, literally.

But this is abnormal, because im not depressed. I enjoy my life usually, I can be stressed out sometimes, but I never have the need to kill myself being sober. It just feels like when im on these shrooms, I feel like im going crazy.

Edited by hEAtOniKgun (10/30/05 06:26 PM)

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4872019 - 10/30/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks alot incubaby, that really helps.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4872032 - 10/30/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

no problem...
i understand, how old are you? im guessing about 17 (not old enough to be here... awww, im tellin)
some of my freinds had the same issues... thats how we solved it, my mom was cool though... so i cant really relate.

DONT RIDE IN A CAR... for the love of christ

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4872048 - 10/30/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

No, I am indeed 18. Im not talking about myself driving.. haha. Having a good friend, or my closest cousin drive.

Basically my main question is smoking weed when on shrooms. The cause of me having a bad trip is thinking so much, and being paranoid about going home.. Weed calms me down, makes me chill, and not think as much. So im wondering if weed has been a main element in some peoples trip to make them have a great time.

Also my friend said that he was tripping with his friend, who was having a bad trip, and then they smoked weed, and he started enjoying the trip alot.

Thanks

Edited by hEAtOniKgun (10/30/05 06:42 PM)

Offlineastabooty
Fashionasta.com

Loc: Ft Lauderdale and Gainesv...
    #4872149 - 10/30/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

dont put yourself in a possibly stressful situation, dont be scared to see scary things, know things are fake, know you will be normal in a few hours, have fun. its ez.

--------------------

my t-shirt website www.fashionasta.com

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: astabooty]
    #4872164 - 10/30/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^
listen to this noob...

sometimes the things that you will see/think/learn on mushrooms are scary... that can be part of it, but i think that your problem is anxiety going into the trip and worrying about how youar egoing to handle your tripping self around the p units...

your eighteen though... is your mom a bible thumper???
tell her that you were out partying... or just come home after she goes to bed!

and i meant dont RIDE in a car... it can be a very bad situation!!!
of course dont drive... but when i ride in cars it always feels like i am going 500 miles an hour and it is very unsettling always thinking that you are giong to crash into every building/car/person
that you see

--------------------

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
    #4872490 - 10/30/05 07:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

noticed that in all of my times doing them, my friend would push me to do them,

I think THATS your problem. I feel that mushrooms should only be consumed by those that actively seek them. If you don't want to eat them, don't just roll over for your "friend."

Quote:

I would think about life.. I would think about the days after this day, and it would sound horrible, so bad in fact I felt like killing myself.I would think about the days after this day, and it would sound horrible, so bad in fact I felt like killing myself.

If you're having personal problems, mushrooms are not a way of helping you avoid them. They'll point 'em out to you and rub them in your face. The key is to learn from this process.

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

Edited by Thef0rk (10/30/05 08:18 PM)

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: Thef0rk]
    #4872729 - 10/30/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

No, I dont have any personal problems. I think whats making me have these bad trips is being afraid of going home.

I did want to do the shrooms, but just not at that time.

Next time my friend tries to push me into this bullshit, I WILL punch him in the face.(Hes one of those friends that you can't stand sometimes, but still you hang out with him. He has lots of trouble taking no for an answer, so I think a little physical attention would do it.) Im not gonna be pushed to go through 6 hours of hell, literally.

Thanks for your help.

Can anyone still answer me about my weed question and whether or not it helped you during your trip?

Edited by hEAtOniKgun (10/30/05 08:42 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

#4872790 - 10/30/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

weed will most likely make your problem better but not neccesarilly,
it might worsen it, youll never know untill you try...

if your freind is an ass dont trip with him

--------------------

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

#4872826 - 10/30/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

What I do to have a good trip:
1. Smoke my normal amount of weed 2 hours prior.  This clears my mind and makes me "not think."  I should be coming down from the weed when I finally take my shrooms.
2. Dramamine Less Drowsy (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 30 min prior.  This takes care of any nausea.
3. Powder up shrooms (coffee grinder) and mix into a shotglass with freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 hour prior.  Let sit for about an hour stirring occasionally (chopstick works well).  Doing this is awesome.  I have found (as well as other shroomerites) that this method shortens the comeup and comedown times of the trip.
4. Eat a tablet or two of Gas-X 1 hour after.  This solves many internal pain problems.

In generaly I try to avoid all physical pains with Gas-X and Dramamine (for motion sickness).  I find I have a better trip when I am not focused on the major pains of gas bubbling through my system.  Stick to a dosage you are comfortable with and you should have fun.  I enjoy a good 1.5g to 2.0g dosage when I am with my friends using this method.  I suggest you do 1.5g per shot max.  Other than that just have fun knowing that you are about to go crazy for a while :smile:

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4872873 - 10/30/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Lol that seems a little to extreme for me. But who knows? Maybe ill try it one day. I think ill just dry smoking next time I do them.

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
    #4872896 - 10/30/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I find I have a better trip when I am not focused on the major pains of gas bubbling through my system

???? Maybe you should see a doctor...

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Question on how to have a good trip. [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4874990 - 10/31/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah hes right, I didnt have gas the 3 times ive done them..

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

#4875528 - 10/31/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

2. Dramamine Less Drowsy (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 30 min prior. This takes care of any nausea.
^^^^^^^^^^^ this is something that helps me too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

also i wouldn't recommend riding in a car either. it stressed me out.

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
966 topic views. 3 members, 37 guests and 42 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.