Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
bad waves of paranoia~
    #4870070 - 10/30/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Good God man, I ate lunch at my dinning hall when totally blazed out of my mind. It seemed like one of the hardest things in my life.

sometimes weed can freak me out

tell about your bad paranoia waves.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: XUL]
    #4870077 - 10/30/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've learned to control my fear and paranoia. :tongue2:

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4870242 - 10/30/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I can, just not when having to look someone straight in the eyes, unsure of whether mine are blood red or not... Although I generaly avoid those situations as much as possible.

Offlinepinkbullets
Stranger
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: StickyWater]
    #4870255 - 10/30/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i get really parinoid when im on coke.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: pinkbullets]
    #4871100 - 10/30/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the trick is to not give a fuck... i know its hard...
but really... fuck em'

i mean... how many people there were in the same boat? prolly 90%

its not like the majority of society really cares if your high... even police so long as you dont have anything on you and your not driving...

so just fuck em'

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4871115 - 10/30/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
but really... fuck em'

He's right...the only way I don't get paranoid in public is if I have a jolly "fuck them!" attitude.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: MOTH]
    #4871148 - 10/30/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think it's hard to say fuck em when you love em i.e. family.

Though I see your points but it;s hard to do that... it's like crossing a border that has a steel wall around it with one microscopic hole you can hardly fit into to cross.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (10/30/05 02:54 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4871182 - 10/30/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i guess you just have to have a certain mentality about society and the way that people view you and your life choices...
i really dont care what some random jackass thinks about me...
or even my mom for that matter...
so it doesnt bother me to be stoned in public...
but i also understand that the majority of people can not simply dismiss the views of others and go on about thier bussiness

but once you can learn this behavior... it makes life (stoned) so much easier on your poor nervous system

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Invisiblegogrowgo123
all the same

#4871270 - 10/30/05 03:29 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

when i first started smoking, as soon as i would put the pipe away i would get the weird scary feeling that all my relatives were hiding all over my house. like i was scared my aunt would come out from behind the couch or something. you just gotta smile and be like thats stupid. then tape another rip.

--------------------
"For everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate."

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: gogrowgo123]
    #4871445 - 10/30/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

then tape another rip.

:yesnod: :cheers:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinethe_buried
non-believer
 User Gallery

Loc: FL.
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: XUL]
    #4872837 - 10/30/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

it just sounds like you all are smoking dirty ass weed. you need to grow your own! get yourself a nice cross of white russian x strawberry cough or something. couch lock like a motherfucker!

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: the_buried]
    #4875531 - 10/31/05 02:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

In my opinion the strongest skunk gets you the most parania. Since the more stoned you get the more paranoid you get. Maybe the weed ur talking about has didferent chemical ratios which dont cause paranoia i dunno.

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Mushy_face]
    #4875557 - 10/31/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Couch lock sucks dude....

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Mushy_face]
    #4875584 - 10/31/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

In my opinion the strongest skunk gets you the most parania. Since the more stoned you get the more paranoid you get. Maybe the weed ur talking about has didferent chemical ratios which dont cause paranoia i dunno.

Thats what I thought. I have had this girl come up to me when I was having bad obvious paranoia and she smoked a bowl of some weed with me. She said It would calm me down.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Moxemerald]
    #4875601 - 10/31/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moxemerald said:
Couch lock sucks dude....

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4876579 - 10/31/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

my problem is i don't know what stoned people look like.

I mean, yeah, the eyes... but generally people don't go out with eyes like that.
So it's like, in my mind, if I'm high it's like EVERYONE knows I'm high... but then I think "that's crazy, you operate pretty efficiently while high................. don't you? i don't know...... i wish people wouldn't look at me........."

etc.

I never see people high... I know they must be... but to me I just don't notice it, so on the one hand that's good, but at the same time it makes me feel like I have some green aura flashing about me that says "he's enjoying himself, let's get him!"

flashing back to my sober high school days though this one stoner was always asking if he looked high, and you could tell by his demeanor that he was a stoner, but there was never any particular look about him that made him seem high. So I don't know.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (10/31/05 07:03 PM)

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: leery11]
    #4876604 - 10/31/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The first few months that I smoked my eyes would always look fine so when I started talking to people they'd be like, "uh-huh, you're weird, make no sense, and apparntly don't understand what I'm saying".

But yeah incubaby421
Quote:

but really... fuck em'

I try to do that nowadays. Most of my friends do any it is still hard for me to accept this. I've gotten used to McDonald's employees giving me weird looks by now though.
Again from incubaby421:
Quote:

its not like the majority of society really cares if your high... even police so long as you dont have anything on you and your not driving...

This was just as hard for me to grasp. When a stranger knows you are high, you must not be irrational and say to yourself, "what if he/she calls the cops!?!!!?!?!?" It just never happens.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Guerrilla0726]
    #4876642 - 10/31/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well sometimes they do call the cops, but only if you do something to trigger that, in my experience and opinion 99% of people arent just going to call the police on you for walking around high, and if somebody can tell that you are high, there is a reason for that, like they get high themselves, which is a hell of a lot more people than youd like to think, being a dealer showed me new worlds, old ladies and shit, just crazy shit,

but really, its not like somebody is going to see you and be like "he looks high! Wed better notify the local authorities immediatly!"

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4876746 - 10/31/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i don't know.

one time my grandma took my brother to the park, and some kids were smoking there... she told them to leave and that she was going to report them to the cops later on in the day.

i'm not sure if she did or not, but basically she reported them for being high, but she let them go away first... like she just didn't want kids smoking at this park where little kids liked to play at or something.

in fact that's what she reported if i remember right, just that kids were doing it AT the park, not who the kids were themselves.

also, I could envision children narcing people out left and right, it's what all the drug talks condition them to do.

But generally they'd fear for their safety and mind their own business and only maybe tell their parents.

But then of course, do kids recognize MJ smell? Probably not. Do they know what stoned people look like? Very unlikely.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (10/31/05 07:42 PM)

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: leery11]
    #4876765 - 10/31/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well were werent talking about smoking in public we were talking about being high in public, two very different things, i mean, if your sitting at a park turning on, at least in this town, you can expect your 20 days

--------------------

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
    #4880767 - 11/01/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I guess I'd agree with that 99% rule. But if you if is your luck 100th time being high, even if it took a few years, then you'd get in trouble. I think with smoking pot on a regular basis you gotta just let there be some risk. And for most people, that is their risk.... they don't care about being high in public.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: bad waves of paranoia~ [Re: Guerrilla0726]
    #4881147 - 11/01/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

well, smoking pot is illegal and therefore you take a chance everytime you are high, though i have yet to see any random "are there any high people in this house" police checks, but we prolly arent to far off from it....
getting high never got me in any legal trouble, drinking on the other hand....

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies