Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: hongo]
    #4118428 - 05/01/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the problem I see in society, at least here in America, is explaining the fact that we may all be in fact one, God that is, to people who's mindsets are still stuck in the traditional sense of God...a God who's traits are humanistic (if that were true we'd all be doomed).  they might ask, okay if we're all God, then why did so&so committ multiple murders?  MY God, they would say, would not commit murder.  My answer to that is simply due to how we are raised and the flood of information we're forced to take in and translate when you're young.  There is SO much, TOO much going on around us and our species, its easy to get caught up in the madness and glamour.  Who has time to question about a divine existence when we've got toys?  if you're a little different in your thinking than everyone else, social pressure causes you to reform.  It's a beautiful and sad process all at the same time.  It creates culture, but the culture is not all that spectacular in a divine sense.  I mean, when I think of America, I think of a fat drunken whore whos makeup has been thrown in a chaotic fashion over her face, dancing like a bobblehead, she seems happy on the surface, but beneath it all she's severely misguided.  America the beautiful, I call her. :smile:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: newjon]
    #4118495 - 05/01/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice to see someone brought out the infinte patterning.
We seem to be self referential patterns. Over and overing again.
We never seem to get tired of refering back to the same things over and over again. All I can say is I am happy the game goes on and doesn't stagnate. I think the only reason it doesn't get old is because of the filter, or level or whatever you want to call it, of our consciousness.
It does not allow us to tell it is all the same thing, it gives us the ability to mistake the same things for different things. But on one level they are the same things, neutrons protons and electrons, but on another level they are completely different. Oh paradox. And the only way to make sense seems to be to expand your consciousness, then it seems you can grasp the TRUTH, if only for an experiental amount of time.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinenewjon
Stranger
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4118541 - 05/01/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

aha, yeah. Now i know it's not just me going crazy...or perhaps, by some peoples' definition, i'm now sounding as insane as they come. Ditto some of you. Heh, no matter.
I just thought of a real simple way to reason it. BUT, as with alot of this kinda thing, you have to make some assumptions. Assume that there is only room for one God within a given universe - a given "reality". I don't mean, for example, a different universe for each religion. I mean, in THIS particular universe, there is but one God.
If you were God, and somehow still had anything approaching what we humans udnerstand as thoughts and desires, would not your ultimate desire be to experience everything that ever was, is, or will be possible? and, being a God, would that not in fact be well within your power?
that's what this all is. It'd be impossible for any one of us, as a human, to conceive what it actually feels like to be God. Imagine feeling everything and nothing, all at once.
You can't, thought you may, if you're lucky, get something similar whilst on a trip. If your imagination can run wild enough, you may even manage to get there without any drugs. Though you really won't stay long.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4866674 - 10/29/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

neat thread/[forum]! :P

"like we are, on the inside looking out, we so to are, on the outside looking in.." (?)
-Unknwon :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (10/29/05 10:22 AM)

Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: Gomp]
    #4867444 - 10/29/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Wow... has anybody else had the thought... So it wasn't only me? While on hallucinogens it is such a personal experience. It is almost as if you are the only one to feel these things. It is so awesome that we can all have similar experiences. Does this lead to some bit of validation to the experience if we all are capable of having similar things happen?

My favorite experince... It is as though you just wake up and realize that your lift wasn't a dream.

Edited by chris92346 (10/29/05 03:05 PM)

Invisiblelegin595
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... *DELETED* [Re: chris92346]
    #4868234 - 10/29/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by legin595

Reason for deletion: please delete

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: legin595]
    #4869692 - 10/30/05 07:02 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That feeling still gives me the chills. It scared the piss out of me when it happened...

I guess I wasn't completely ready to drop everything I knew of the world at the time. It was like a hopeless struggle to survive and I seriously felt like I was dying. That "oneness" seriously takes every single thought, idea, object, ANYTHING and singles everything down to one calm, quiet moment that feels like an eternity. That's the best way I can describe it.

Offlineheavensgate
Stranger
Re: Ahhh... That moment when.... [Re: Newbie]
    #4870034 - 10/30/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Good post...I felt it completely the other day during a life changing trip. I learned so much during my experience, felt so much understanding...all of my questions were clearly answered. It is something you can not describe with words, or anything else. I essentially became enlightened...I became free from my ego/physical self, and understood and accepted my higher existence. I realized what I had to do during my life...I have never thought so clearly before, when the filters are bypassed, putting my ego to rest, which clouds the spiritual mind.

I remember all that I learned, and it wasn't a hallucination. It was real, and is real. It is truth. It is power and love. It is death and life and infinite existence. I now know when and how I will die because it was revealed to me...I communicated with other entities on a higher plane of existence. I received spiritual, emotional "cues" from some higher, infinite stream of information and universal consciousness, relating to events and places in the physical world.

I realized that it is all perfect on all levels. Everything is connnected. The only evil in the world is doubt and uncertainty...doubting the power of life and spirit leads to a breeding ground of greed and hate. This is where evil is born. One must never doubt what they know is true. It is the physical self's most ultimate terror, that of death. And one can only truly be free by rising above death, realizing that the physical is but a transport for a higher level of energy.

Since this experience, it is as if I exist in this physical world in some sort of constant meditative state. Because i have realized the beauty of this world, but also how everything on the surface level is fake...my ego has been conquered by my higher self, not yet completely, not until death does this happen. And upon physical death, all emotions are satisfied...you are complete in every sense of the word. Any feeling of loss...emotions that you can feel from lost family members, pain tragedy...everything returns in full.

Myself and others have always thought it interesting how I can read people's personalities so well...because I have always doubted my physical mind, and listend to something more powerful. And now, it is on a completely different level. I can simply look at a person, clear my mind, and completely feel their presence and higher energy.

You can have a life changing, enlightening experience. Detachment is the highest state of man, as stated in the Bhagavad Gita...this is completely true. Once you have reached complete detachment from the ego and physical world, your spirit has become enlightened to this world.

Mushrooms should never be used for recreational purposes. Every single experience should be planned out, and one should be completely detached physically, and tuned in spiritually for the experience. One needs to have a desire to learn..to quench a spiritual hole that has been created because of man's uncertainties taught to the ego everyday.

For the complete experience, mushrooms should be used alone, in nature, during the day. A high dose should be used, to completely leave the ego behind during these experiences. One must seek out a location in nature...a place that has remained untouched by humans, or is as close to that as you can find. This is your church...this is where you come to speak with God, who is everything, and who you are. This is where you come to feel the true power...infinite, blinding, essential energy, binding the universe together in perfection. Feel the wind...feel the sun's energy. Know and feel the truth. You will, if your spiritual self is ready. If you go in without fear.

This world is but a physical manifestation of higher levels of existence...the truest beauty you can find, of course, is the natural beauty that has been on this planet for thousands of years. Nature is closer to the power than anything else, aside from an enlightened soul. How can some people create such beautiful music or paintings? Their spiritual consciousness is more evolved than most people's. They are able to directly channel the energy from everlasting love, to create their own interpretation of perfection. This interpretation of the power on the physical levels can help bring others closer to the power.

The ego must be shut down, and the spirit embraced. Detach from the physical...accept physical death. Accept the truth.

"Close your eyes?see the snake. See the serpent appear? That is ten feet long and five feet wide. He has one red eye and one green eye. He's seven miles long. Deadly. See it? All the history of the world is on his scales. All the people, all the actions?we?re all just little pictures on his scales! God, he's big! He's moving. Devouring consciousness?digesting power! Monster of energy! It?s a monster. Kiss the snake on the tongue. Kiss the snake. But if it senses fear, it will eat us instantly. But if we kiss it without fear, it will take us through the garden, through the gate to the other side. Ride the snake?to the other side."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder