Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: spooky]
    #4862722 - 10/28/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

those are all wonderful ideas,if only ya could teach people how to use the search..i could of posted 10,000 questions by now,but all ya got to do is type "Agar" in the user name slot then type in "what your searching for"in the slot for that, and voila! you have your info staring you smack dab in the face!hahaha :smirk:btw i do appreciate all you vets answering my dumb questions when i do choose to post :wink:
              anyway you slice it ,it is real easy to access the info :grin: :thumbup:

Edited by CaptainKirk (10/28/05 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespooky
junglist

Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #4862748 - 10/28/05 08:25 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i agree, and that is what this discussion is about as well. it is a shame to see all the work all the vets have put into the faqs be seemingly for nothing when none of these new users even look at the faqs. when i first found the shroomery, i read the faqs over and over, and didnt even have intentions on joining the board. but once i found out how great of a hobby it is, i joined to be around others who shared a common interest, but now its getting to the point where its just a bunch of people answering questions already posted in the faqs.blahhhh ive already ranted about this enough lol.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4862954 - 10/28/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with Pranj and Agar and RK, everyone..sometimes its just floods of BS here, thats why I've stopped comming around, sometimes you just need a break. I can now come back a bit after my break and help out those I feel have tried, but I'm sick of all the people who think they've tried and havnt.

I dont really care if thats snobbish, Darwin says those meant to succeed will, and the rest will be naturally selected off by failing. Theres plenty of info to have success out there, if someone cant find it, then they werent meant to succeed. Thats all you have to remember here, there are alot of people who have the idea of growing/creating whatever drugs they take. Some are in it just for that and just want the drugs they take for free NOW, some actually want to take there time in this hobby..I do my best to ignore those looking for the quick grow..because I just dont care :smile:

5 for you Pranj for some of your posts recently, you remind me of me :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
    #4862956 - 10/28/05 09:52 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I love the test idea, but if it isn't doable Diver, please don't throw the baby out with the bath water, because I think that the desire is there for some us to see SOMETHING happen.

In ANY way that there could be an intermediate forum I think it would govern it's own, on it's own, without a huge amount of effort from the mods.

The same way that advanced governs it's own...by the very nature of the beast so to speak.

If I jumped into advanced right now and asked some simple or downright ignorant question that is blatantly covered by the FAQ, what would happen. I would be flamed out and/or removed immediately. The members there would point out that I failed to read the giant flaming sticky holding the #1 spot on EVERY board that states, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!?It?s the one that no one seems to be reading lately.

I agree with AGAR on this one?General cult is quickly becoming "Off Topic cultivation", which isn't bitched about at the top, because they HAVE a place to hang out away from the fray, and have their questions answered intelligently. I mean is the overall purpose of general cult just to be a ?kids table? of sorts, so that no one bothers the ?elite? in advanced?

I don?t think that this is the case at all, I?m purposely being over the top here to make my point?that it COULD eventually become this way?and I don?t think that anyone wants to see that happen.

I?m also not trying to ruffle any feathers here, or not give credit where credit is due. ALL of the mods here, and select others like AGAR and Hippie chick are the glue that holds this place together, and they deserve Sooo much respect for what they have done here and continue to do for all of us, and for me personally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the testing thing goes, look at the contest that was recently held by Backupwards. That thread was a smash and got some of the newer members searching the archives in a constructive and fun manner, myself included. There was an incentive involved that got people working towards learning instead of clogging up the boards.

Perhaps there could even be a 100% optional test on here that when passed gives the user some sort of special insignia or something. I believe that some would take the test just for the prize, even if it is something as simple as a special ?shroom? by your name or something, which would serve the ultimate goal of getting more people to read the FAQ.

Just an idea?

--------------------

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: Prajna]
    #4862976 - 10/28/05 09:56 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Jeez thanks scat, coming from you that is a HUGE compliment, I'm flattered.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4863051 - 10/28/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I missed the second page before, I LOVE the idea of a simple test, and I would think it would be quite doable. I also think the intermediate forum should be kept as moderated as the advanced..or if the intermediate forum "cant" be done, the beginer forum needs HEAVY modding, enough of the "awww, but hes just a cute newbie trying to learn"..posts need to be locked left and right if theres an answer in the FAQ, the moderator could refer them to the FAQ and close it, have them drop off.

True no one has to read the stupid questions, but you cant always get the good ones amongst the stupid ones. When I come here after 24 hours of not being here, there 3 new pages of posts, and only about a dozen that I want to read, and at least 2 dozen that are stupid questions. I think there ARE some stupid questions.

But this is just my thinking, I know the shroomery was set up so any idiot could grow shrooms, but IMO, its time to change that, every idiot can grow shroms as it is, with just the FAQ..if they need to ask questions when the answers are right in front of them, I dont think they should be able to ask the question. Locking every stupid newbie thread would force those people to either read more of the FAQ, or move on to OTD, their choice.

If there was an intermediate thread, this could be done there, and still have the begineers to roam around.

I really like agars posts on this page too, it really is like having 4 of 5 people being class clowns running around..I think the staff should stop being nice and start comming down a bit more on the stupidness of questions.

This place works in cycles, there are the people whove been here a little while when you show up as a newbie. Those people teach those of that time, as I was tought by those who were here when I showed up. Then those people get sick of it, and move on leaving those they taught to hopfully pass everything along.

Problem is, it becomes like telephone (the game) if not enough people are paying attention, then you get more and more advise, and more and more of its crap. Those cycles always happen that way too, the people who taught me, are hardly ever posting anymore..those who helped alot in the time that I did, like myself, have also moved on and there are now the people we taught teaching the next cycle.

This seems to me, to often lose what one cycle has done, from all the class clowns of the next, and this place goes up and down. Might be a little more stable if posts by the class clowns were locked IMO, be it in beginners, or in the intermediate forum.

And I'm again, ALL about a test.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4863311 - 10/28/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

WHY is the test NOT an option? You've said no twice to it already, but have yet to give a reason. Obviously the community is in favor of it, or any of the other x number of great ideas that are here......

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4863372 - 10/28/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

No more posts from me. I was voted Teachers Nightmare, Most Unpredictable, Most Friendly and CLASS CLOWN by my graduating class,lol. Oh yeah. And graduated Valedictorian. That one didn't really require much work though , lol.

With that, I think it's time for me to take a break . All the squabbling and bickering about all this is ruining my Karma. I just kinda consider the Cult forum as Kindergarten anyhow,lol.

Someone mentioned something about the "kid's table". Funny thing. I have an uncle who just retired after 30 years of teaching Physics at M.I.T. in Boston. Guess kinda retired. The Government bought him a house in Florida, near the space center just so he'd be around. Must have something to do with the work he did for them that he could never talk about. Must be some kind of rocket scientist or something,lol. Whenever the family got together, he would always sit at the kids table and hang with the kids. Finally, after years of this I had to ask him why . He told me kids have an excuse for being ignorant and he loved there stupid questions and thirst for knowledge. I guess to him , everyone seemed "stupid", lol. It just didn't bother him with kids. Guess I learned that from him.

Well, hope this all gets worked out so everyone is happy. Till then
Later and PEACE,Love,Happiness and Harmony.

Bye

:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: HippieChick]
    #4863517 - 10/28/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I made the kids table comment. And there is knowledge to be learned from your uncle, I personally do not want to exclude the beginners or their ?stupid? questions. By doing this I would also be excluding myself Hippie, and why the hell would I want to do that.

The point is though?Somewhere in your uncles life he ALSO sat at the adults table, and the intermediate table?and every other table in between...or he would not have gotten to the position in life that he got to.

My point and I think others that have posted here, is just that ... there is a lack of tables in this joint to chose to sit at...

How much would your uncle have learned at M.I.T if they had a daily grade school tour through every one of his lectures?

If that were any way to learn then there wouldn?t be a university in the country without a playground?.but I doubt that the idea is going to catch on?

It?s too bad that this sounds like it is the straw that has caused you to take a break from the board. I say this because you have more knowledge than I will ever have and when I was reading ALL those posts in the beginning yours were always there. ..

But Hippie this ?bickering? existed far before this thread and will continue far after it dies, if nothing is done to organize things a little better so that it can stop. Hopefully then everyone can happily sit at whatever damn table they want to sit at?

B.T.W it's nice to finally hear one of the vets on the site tell it the way it is...that they consider the cult forum like "kindergarden"

It shouldn't, and doesn't have to be that way...

--------------------

Edited by Prajna (10/28/05 01:23 PM)

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4863633 - 10/28/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, so say you have an intermediate forum, what would it's content be? What other types of questions/information could be presented? None really that wouldn't be covered here or in the Advanced forum.
Stop and think about it, most things can already be found with searches. The exceptions to that would be experimental substrates and techniques for propagation/cultivation or bioassay/genetic research. Topics such as those would be covered in the Advanced forum.

Let's take a look at the suggestion of lengths of time or number of posts: I can see requiring a length of time being registered before posting in the Mush Cult but not a number of posts. Hell there are a bunch running around here for a month and have almost 1000 posts. If given a length of time, how would that work? So many days registered or maybe so many hours of being logged onto the shroomery? A logged on time, to me anyway, would seem more appropriate than just a general number of days without even using the site.
Not so sure how a testing procedure would work before being allowed to post. It would depend on how it was all setup i guess.

Most of the time I tend to just ignore the WEEKLY questions, sometimes not. For me, it depends on how the question is composed as to whether or not i will CHOOSE to become involved in the exchange of information.

:peace:

Invisiblesrgtm1a
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: Roadkill]
    #4863816 - 10/28/05 02:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
Quote:

This propensity for impatient drivel has recently reared it?s head in the sponsors forum, in this forum and others. Something which I think played a part in AGAR posting a response to it in the sponsors forum.

This is the link

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4856025/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1/nt/2

His post sort of broke down into a series of jokes, ?(Which were hilarious BTW)?, but as funny as they were, I fear that his original intention, and the subsequent closing of the thread by Road, sort of defeated the intention of it?

I closed that thread in the Sponsor forum...because it wasn't funny any more.
I can't tell from your post if you agree with me or not...but it doesn't really matter if you do.
I had several people pm me...thanking me for closing that thread.
The humor wore off fast...and it was just another newbie bashing thread!~

Quote:

I personally think that an intermediate level, and a beginners level forum should be established. There is already an advanced forum, and I notice that there are not as much problems with this there. I personally just don?t post there, because the topics are generally over my head, and I?m sure those who enjoy that board are thankful for it.

This was discussed in the past in the Mod forum...with the Mods and Admin of the Shroomery....about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago.

And splitting the Mush Cult into a Beginners level forum and having an Intermediate level forum...was turned down.

---

Everyone gets frustrated from time to time with new people...even me.
I just handle it different than others...I take some time off and go fishing. :smile:
When you start to feel frustrated...you need to back away from the computer for a little while til you aren't anymore.

The Mush Cult is a take what you need kind of forum...
if you don't like the topic of the thread...move on to the one that interests you.
No one is making you read all the threads...in the Mush Cult.

It's like OTD...
alot of people hate OTD.
You have a choice in what you read.
If you don't like it...go read something else that interests you.

The new people are always going to come into the Mush Cult and ask questions that they can find answers for.
This is an interactive experience...your always going to have people asking questions.
If we weren't here to answer the questions...we wouldn't have the board!~
We would just have the FAQ's and Teks and web pages to read.
Think about that!~

In defense of some of the newbies...
not all the people that come here have hours upon hours to read everything.
I did...but I'm retired...I read everything I could get my hands on.
But some people work and go to school and have families and just plain don't have the time to read everything.
So they ask questions.
Are the questions that they ask really too much?

Some newbies take advantage of coming in and asking too many questions...
yes it does happen.
You will get some guy that will post a shit load of questions and just keep them coming.
lolzz
I suggest not answering his questions.
Make him look for them himself...especially if he has 3 or 4 threads...or more on the 1st page of the Mush Cult!~
After awhile he will have to look them up for himself...or he will just plain leave.

Some people enjoy helping others learn how to grow...
I'm one of those people.
Some people just can't handle the same questions asked over and over again...
and they probably don't have the patience to be a good teacher.
They probably should just move on after learning what they need.

just my  ::ass2mouth::

:thumbup:  Very well said.

I have noticed that a lot of seasoned growers have stopped posting or don't post as much as they use to, with the wave of new growers.

I know that they can sometimes get you extremely annoyed and frustrated (especially the ones that get pissed when they don't like the answer you give them), but Like roadkill says, that is the reason this place is here.

Maybe there could be a stickied thread that is locked that just has links to some basic things.....If i remember right there use to be a stickied thread like that.  I think that would make it easier for them to click on that thread, and those links, instead of trying to navigate if they are unfamiliar with the site's layout.

for example, a locked stickied thread that contained:

direct Links to glossary def of verm, perlite...etc

Direct Link to pf tek

Direct Link to Dunk tek

Direct Link to verm casing

Direct Link to 60/40 casing

Direct Link to 50/50

and then separate it into sections: beginners, inter., advanced
and have direct links to things that are most commonly associated with each heading.  This way, the new cultivators can find everything they are looking for in one thread instead of trying to navigate the different sections of the site and getting discouraged.

I know there is a stickied thread that shoots them to the cult guides etc...but i'm thinking a link that points directly to some basic teks that are used more commonly...instead of a list of all the teks....hope that doesn't sound confusing.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by srgtm1a (10/28/05 03:00 PM)

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: srgtm1a]
    #4864015 - 10/28/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

big surprise, there is a potent strain question a few threads up from here right now.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #4864292 - 10/28/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Another possible way to resolve some of this would be to split the cult forum. One section for all things about CAKES. The other for those who have moved beyond cakes to LC, spawn, bulk substrates & casing.

Another possible tool would be a sticky post - with QUESTIONS one would not be wise to ask.

Such as, which vendor will send spores to CA.

HOW DO I GROW 50 lbs a week.

And/or how to pose questions.

Like how much water do I put in my PC.
Not stating the type & size of PC

So on & so forth.

Just a thought.

--------------------

Offlinecloudcity
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: agar]
    #4864422 - 10/28/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think an update or '2005' FAQ stickied would be a big help-

with emphasis on such things as patience, etiquette, respect and of course links to other indepth, updated cultivation FAQs etc

since a great deal of info is developed on the forums, there is a need to consolidate it again, as it had been in the classic books-

a lot of headway has been made

most people I think, myself included stumble in on cakes and quickly find themselves with WBS, LC's, acronymns, products, overload

one thing to remember is more and more people are now on the net- younger kids or younger minds checking everything

tests, barriers, regulations may or may not work

but here is a good opportunity to teach patience and respect

especially considering what it is were growing

-

Invisiblesrgtm1a
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: PLEASE READ THIS!! [Re: agar]
    #4864423 - 10/28/05 05:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That does sound like a good idea agar, but I know the admins are not big on creating more forums.

Mushroom cult and advanced cult are both really good for info, but I just think there needs to be an "middle of the road" one as well.

beginner -cakes, kits, silly questions, etc

mid - LC, casings, bulk, cloneing, etc

adv - same as it is now

only problem I might see with that though is people avoiding answering the beginners.....

I'm basically up to any idea that'll help cut back on the "3 threads with same subject line" posts.

Edited by srgtm1a (10/28/05 07:11 PM)

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

#4864692 - 10/28/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by Prajna (10/28/05 06:54 PM)

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
    #4864934 - 10/28/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And here's my point. Now that this thread is running, everybody thinks it's cool to be a smart ass. Good job.

You know, if the cult forum isn't what you want, don't be a jerk, go to the advanced forum and stay there.

The cult forum is a starting place, like Kindergarten,lol. Kids don't start school in the third or fourth grade. You don't go to Kindergarten and expect them to be studying Einstein's Theory of Relativity . You've got kids learning finger painting, ABC's and how to count,lol. And not to eat Elmer's glue no matter how good it tastes.

Think about how far those kids would go if the Teacher told them how stupid they are and didn't encourage them. These questions are never going to stop. Like mentioned, not as long as vendors promote this one as potent, this one as visual and this one as a body high and so on and so on. Just leads to more confusion .

Peeps need to start somewhere. Since there's only the cult and advanced forum, where would you rather have them do it. Sure peeps could search a little more before posting, but even I don't like the search function and have never used it. You'll never be able to stop the endless , repetitive questions. Just as we've never been able to eliminate kindergarten. Peeps have to start somewhere. It only seems to be bothering those who have gained a little knowledge .

I think I'm going to delete all my posts and pics. If thats how peeps are going to act after gaining a little knowledge, I don't want to be any part of it.

That Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony I use in my sig isn't just something I think is cute. It's my way of life. Even have it tattooed on my body,lol.

It's one thing to tell someone to search, it's another to be a rude smart ass.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

OfflineCoolMojo
Imagination iswhat you make ofit
Folding@home Statistics
    #4865004 - 10/28/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I think everybody is over looking something with these sugestions. The problem has NEVER been that the information hasn't been available. We already have posts, faqs and hell anno has a for dumbies guide. SO making more faqs wont solve a damn thing.

I mean no disrespect by this, but making a quiz wont work either. What will happen is the person will search for each answer to the quiz and plug it in to get to the boards and then ask the same damn question they where before.

I hate to say this (mostly because I wish I was wrong) but there really is no way to combat peoples sloth. They will continue to ask questions out of laziness they could easily find themselves.

The only thing we can do is take Roadkills advice and just ignore them, maybe a "do a search" post and move on, eventually people relize they can't take the easy way and they do the research or they give up. In the first case we have a new educated member. In the second we stop a lazy idiot from doing something that can have DIRE consequences which are amplified by that persons inability to do the work necisary in this hobby, both to perform the functions and to have the freedom to perform them again.

Now I've gone off on a rant when I coulda just said "shit happens and so do idiots" but there it is. Roadkill has the idea, its a fact of life just ignore the inevitable umplessentness and the rest will seem more plesent.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4865142 - 10/28/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I think I'm going to delete all my posts and pics. If thats how peeps are going to act after gaining a little knowledge, I don't want to be any part of it.

Please don't do that sisi!~

That would be a grave loss to the board...
as far as I'm concerned.

much  :heart: to you!~

---

I have already told everyone that the idea of an Intermediate forum was turned down 2 to 2 1/2 years ago...
by my fellow Mods and Admin at that time.

I was all for the split at that time.

I'm not at liberty to say what was said in the Mod forum on this matter.

If you would like to persue this issue further...
I suggest making a thread in the Website Announcement and Feedback forum and asking the Admins to reconsider this issue.

This thread is what I would consider political at this point...
and the Website Announcement and Feedback forum is the forum for such matters.

Basically your not going to get anywhere talking about it in here!~

so I am closing this thread.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4865143 - 10/28/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
see my last post!~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder