Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898]
    #21023966 - 12/25/14 10:05 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is some serious stuff...honestly as a vegetarian I'm not much on leather, but if I could have grabbed one of those Donnie etsy belts with an Owsley buckle...man

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDa2ra
Ergot Sympathizer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East Flag
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: veggie]
    #21024540 - 12/25/14 02:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

subbed

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Loc: A Park
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Da2ra]
    #21040795 - 12/29/14 08:33 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Well we may get more info on Todd Skinner!! William Leonard Pickard is beginning to make moves to make his  recently unsealed ci file public!
Quote:

November 7, 2014 - Defendants' Brief filed in Tenth Circuit to enforce 2013 order
that "much" of Skinner's file could be made public.

November 6, 2014 Defendants moved to
make Skinner's DEA "Risk Assessment"
(unsealed by Kansas court in April, 2014)
publicly available.

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

#21040983 - 12/29/14 09:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I wonder if it has any intel on what he was doing after len went down?  That whole time period before he went down while he was hiding out with Krystle Cole is interesting.  Who were the fucksticks in the psychedelic scene that were aiding him in his bullshit?

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous]
    #21046406 - 12/31/14 12:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

For real they that was some fuck shit and I'd really like to know

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#21083098 - 01/07/15 06:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kman1898 said:
Well we may get more info on Todd Skinner!! William Leonard Pickard is beginning to make moves to make his  recently unsealed ci file public!
Quote:

November 7, 2014 - Defendants' Brief filed in Tenth Circuit to enforce 2013 order
that "much" of Skinner's file could be made public.

November 6, 2014 Defendants moved to
make Skinner's DEA "Risk Assessment"
(unsealed by Kansas court in April, 2014)
publicly available.

Sweet! Always up for more info...even considering the source :crazy2:

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

Loc: In love, On time
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous]
    #21090724 - 01/09/15 03:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What an awesome thread!

Quote:

filamentous said:
I haven't heard much aside from the Operation Julie groups, Casey, and Donnie.  I want to know more about the German labs etc.

I am very interested how the euro scene works as well.  At this point in my life I feel like I have a semi-decent understanding how american lsd distributors operate (buncha shifty hippies, some of which I'm lucky enough to call my friends), but I've always been super intrigued as to how it's distributed over there.  From what I've always heard, it was run mainly by Eastern European crime syndicates.  I always hear about the Czech labs and of course "Swiss Criss" but I wish I knew more about their networks (families perhaps) and distribution methods. 

That being said,  I am thrilled with the lowered price and widened availability of lsd the past few years.  It seems like it's been coming back strong since the nbomes got schedule 1'd...maybe.

anyways this is an awesome thread. Thanks guys.

--------------------
Need help growing? Ask AMU for hassle free answers.

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Big Bear]
    #21091342 - 01/09/15 09:44 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Big Bear said:
What an awesome thread!

Quote:

filamentous said:
I haven't heard much aside from the Operation Julie groups, Casey, and Donnie.  I want to know more about the German labs etc.

I am very interested how the euro scene works as well.  At this point in my life I feel like I have a semi-decent understanding how american lsd distributors operate (buncha shifty hippies, some of which I'm lucky enough to call my friends), but I've always been super intrigued as to how it's distributed over there.  From what I've always heard, it was run mainly by Eastern European crime syndicates.  I always hear about the Czech labs and of course "Swiss Criss" but I wish I knew more about their networks (families perhaps) and distribution methods. 

That being said,  I am thrilled with the lowered price and widened availability of lsd the past few years.  It seems like it's been coming back strong since the nbomes got schedule 1'd...maybe.

anyways this is an awesome thread. Thanks guys.

Lowered price...Whatever do you mean? It's still in the exact same ball park it's been in for the past ~10 years or so and if you go back 15 years it was WAY cheaper/everywhere. Also it just "seems" more widely available because common folk have access to lower level dealers, such as darknets. It's always more been about knowing a source than the LSD itself.

--------------------

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

#21091357 - 01/09/15 09:50 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe so.  I guess it could be that I've just met more people too,  but a couple years ago all I saw were really over priced sheets and a bunch of RCs now I see 280-350 dollar sheets regularly.

This is just my observation and experience so it obviously can be taken with a grain of salt Ya know?

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#21091406 - 01/09/15 10:10 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

No I agree to each his own. Getting those prices is nice and many now are starting to get lower but what I was referring to was more the idea that grams went from 3k-10k back in '99 and now are 17k-30k. On this more wholesale level, laid at 99ug-100ug, that costs the buyer $170-$300 a sheet. And that's assuming the crystal is 99+% pure. To me that's not cheap. It also shows how and why people charge so much a sheet in recent years.

--------------------

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

#21091432 - 01/09/15 10:17 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I mean I'm not old enough to have experienced the 90s when lsd was everywhere, but I have definitely heard plenty about it.  I just personally feel like some more players have entered the game in the past few years. 

Regardless, I don't want to derail the thread too much as its my favorite thread I've read all week :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Big Bear (08/26/17 03:39 AM)

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#21091506 - 01/09/15 10:48 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it is a great thread, I'm so glad I revived it last year. Heard word that Kevin Gillian had a court appearance this week but so far just rumors. Not sure which courthouse he was supposed to be appearing at. If I find out I'll be sure to call up there later.

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#23762205 - 10/22/16 10:45 PM (3 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kman1898 said:
Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

D.M.T said:
My friend typed his name in the jail locator and immediately got two phone calls from the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office

Quote:

filamentous said:As for the BOP update.  It shouldn't hit until he's released into state or federal custody from the Berkeley police.  I can't figure out why it would have happened on the same day.  I think the full name is Kevin ward gillan.  I couldn't find anything other than he was released in '87.

I don't remember if it showed up the same day, but it's in there.  You'll see that, according to that locator, he has NMN (no middle name).  I don't know man.  I know his bail is apparently $120,000, which they don't give you for jay walking.  But your guess is as good as mine.  I have no idea yet.  I hope it wasn't him though.  He'll never get out at this point if he was cooking again.

BTW I can no longer find info on Gillan in the system....maybe he got bailed out. Lemme know if any of you guys have success finding anything.

anymore word on Gillan?

plus gary walter dash gets out march 7th!

--------------------

Invisiblebled
Ally
Loc: California
    #24580148 - 08/26/17 01:50 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

William "Bill" Weeks received a 20-year prison sentence.
See Shroomery's "Today in psychedelic history (12/2)"
- 1971: William Weeks is busted for LSD manufacturing.

Edited by bled (04/25/18 02:41 AM)

OfflineSixtiesSurvivor
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: UK
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898] * 3
    #24744860 - 10/29/17 09:01 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Crikey, that's me!
The author, Andy Roberts, interviewed me for several hours but only managed a few paragraphs, and still managed to get a few things wrong.
The chemist estimated the piece I had swallowed was 100-1,000 trips-worth,not 10-100 as Roberts says, but it's up for grabs really, an estimate based on the LSD being entirely unaffected by sunlight and air.
It lasted five days and in between I slept, waking to full tripping each time with no memory of dreaming, despite which I wasn't particularly concerned and was able to function, albeit somewhat vaguely at times, distracted by the visuals. The only longer term effect was the experience of a massive electrical discharge across my brain from one ear to the other, loud enough to startle me. These persisted for some weeks and months and slowly diminished. I have no idea what was happening then, but seem not to have any long term mental changes or problems.
My long term memory is just fine, and I do seem to have developed a critical intelligence that allows me to see through bullshit immediately. My vocabulary has grown and grown, along with my IQ, which seems to have been a gradual, slow process over decades. Some insights can take years to be integrated into consciousness. Nothing is immediate.

OfflineSixtiesSurvivor
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: UK
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898] * 1
    #24744868 - 10/29/17 09:10 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Re the UK lab mentioned in Albion Dreaming:
'We' weren't drunk all the time, it happened just the once, and just the two chemists. That's the trouble when journalists write books.
We used ergotamine tartrate as the base, not sure how this sits with the other methods, it was all that was available in London in the late sixties, and came from Czechoslovakia via some shifty characters.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: SixtiesSurvivor]
    #24745312 - 10/29/17 01:23 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Wait, so you're Peter Simmons?  :ooo:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Chords - Ghost Power

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: SixtiesSurvivor]
    #24748086 - 10/30/17 06:43 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SixtiesSurvivor said:
Crikey, that's me!
The author, Andy Roberts, interviewed me for several hours but only managed a few paragraphs, and still managed to get a few things wrong.
The chemist estimated the piece I had swallowed was 100-1,000 trips-worth,not 10-100 as Roberts says, but it's up for grabs really, an estimate based on the LSD being entirely unaffected by sunlight and air.
It lasted five days and in between I slept, waking to full tripping each time with no memory of dreaming, despite which I wasn't particularly concerned and was able to function, albeit somewhat vaguely at times, distracted by the visuals. The only longer term effect was the experience of a massive electrical discharge across my brain from one ear to the other, loud enough to startle me. These persisted for some weeks and months and slowly diminished. I have no idea what was happening then, but seem not to have any long term mental changes or problems.
My long term memory is just fine, and I do seem to have developed a critical intelligence that allows me to see through bullshit immediately. My vocabulary has grown and grown, along with my IQ, which seems to have been a gradual, slow process over decades. Some insights can take years to be integrated into consciousness. Nothing is immediate.

i really like your story, very interesting =D would love to hear more

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan]
    #24758123 - 11/04/17 01:20 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Wait, so you're Peter Simmons?  :ooo:

Reading through his posts he clearly knows some things but is very ignorant of most others. I'd say he's not peter...

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: bled]
    #24758125 - 11/04/17 01:21 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

bled said:
Bill Weeks received a 20-year prison sentence.

Do you have proof of this?

We'd love to see it

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service