Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Registered: 01/28/05
Posts: 1,258
Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Last seen: 15 years, 11 months
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: looner2]
    #4851876 - 10/25/05 10:20 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Ahhh, sweeping condemnations of the "majority"! You rebel YOU! Lead us from tyranny! What is the plan oh exalted visionary!?



Huh? My comment is in relation to your blind nationalism. Try to follow along.

Quote:

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
Where do you get angst filled? Where are the buzzwords?




The ones I quoted you on.



Well, you're going to have to learn common usages of words such as angst and buzzword because you aren't making sense.

Quote:

Awww. Shucks. I guess it too much to ask what the artsy quote meant huh?



You can't even use the terms angst and buzzword properly, why should I bother?


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Registered: 06/20/04
Posts: 3,849
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4851914 - 10/25/05 10:32 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
Huh? My comment is in relation to your blind nationalism. Try to follow along.




I suggest you do the same.

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
Well, you're going to have to learn common usages of words such as angst and buzzword because you aren't making sense.




Buzzword: A stylish or trendy word or phrase.

Not difficult!

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
You can't even use the terms angst and buzzword properly, why should I bother?




Don't bother. You don't say much and when you do its nothing but ad hominems. What is it that you say? Thanks for playing!


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth



Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Registered: 01/28/05
Posts: 1,258
Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Last seen: 15 years, 11 months
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: looner2]
    #4851951 - 10/25/05 10:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

So you are not able to explain why any terms I used are angst ridden or buzzwords, nor can you understand the gist of the quote. Thanks for the admission (without intention).


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Registered: 06/20/04
Posts: 3,849
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4851997 - 10/25/05 10:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
So you are not able to explain why any terms I used are angst ridden or buzzwords, nor can you understand the gist of the quote. Thanks for the admission (without intention).




I gave you the gist of the quote, but you refuse to enlighten me to its meaning. Please, we all want to know. I want to be a rebel too!

But to play fair, you are angst ridden because I'm guessing you an adult, but still haven't grown up. Still can't get passed that teenage rebellion stage? You will one day.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth



Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Registered: 01/28/05
Posts: 1,258
Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Last seen: 15 years, 11 months
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: looner2]
    #4852349 - 10/25/05 11:42 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
I gave you the gist of the quote,



No you didn't.

Quote:

but you refuse to enlighten me to its meaning. Please, we all want to know. I want to be a rebel too!



The meaning is there, within the words.

Quote:

But to play fair, you are angst ridden



You stated, 'angst-filled buzzwords,' not the same thing. Besides, you are wrong about me as well.

Quote:

because I'm guessing you an adult, but still haven't grown up.



Does 'growing up' entail having blind nationalism and a view that violence is the primary means of conducting oneself in foreign relations? Well then if that is your definition, I haven't grown up.

Quote:

Still can't get passed that teenage rebellion stage? You will one day.



A word of advice, don't seek a career in counseling, your instincts are all wrong for it, your lack of insight is amazing. Because you disagree with me, you try to make yourself feel superior by slapping the label of 'teenage rebellion' on what is in fact wisdom born of experience in criminal justice, travel, meeting various people from many different countries and evolving views that come from an examined life. I have risen past the stage of desire to impose my version of 'the right way to live' upon others by physically coercive or violent means. I have risen past the myopic view that the U.S. is always right and the beacon of freedom to the rest of the world (it's really NOT viewed that way by most of the world anymore). I can only hope that you will seek growth and come to shed ill conceived concepts as others have done. In other words, seek to rebel against following your own mental/behavioral reflexes (be they from religious or nationalistic experiences and schooling, racial thinking or prior self programming), learn to question why you believe what you believe.


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Registered: 06/20/04
Posts: 3,849
Re: Crisis of Modern Rebellion [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4852454 - 10/25/05 11:58 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
A word of advice, don't seek a career in counseling, your instincts are all wrong for it, your lack of insight is amazing. Because you disagree with me, you try to make yourself feel superior by slapping the label of 'teenage rebellion' on what is in fact wisdom born of experience in criminal justice, travel, meeting various people from many different countries and evolving views that come from an examined life. I have risen past the stage of desire to impose my version of 'the right way to live' upon others by physically coercive or violent means. I have risen past the myopic view that the U.S. is always right and the beacon of freedom to the rest of the world (it's really NOT viewed that way by most of the world anymore). I can only hope that you will seek growth and come to shed ill conceived concepts as others have done. In other words, seek to rebel against following your own mental/behavioral reflexes (be they from religious or nationalistic experiences and schooling, racial thinking or prior self programming), learn to question why you believe what you believe.




Thanks for the psychoanalysis. It's cute.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth



Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post-modern: An Empty Buzz Word Arden 1,373 10 06/02/10 11:43 AM
by xFrockx
* Drug Use in Modern Society
( 1 2 all )
DigitalDuality 4,817 30 05/25/04 10:28 PM
by Redo
* Rebellion Alan Stone 1,829 8 01/08/04 05:08 AM
by Frog
* Furthering the claim that "The bible was written to control political rebellion"
( 1 2 3 all )
AlphaFalfa 2,363 57 08/07/11 12:13 AM
by AlphaFalfa
* Humans devolving in modern culture
( 1 2 3 all )
Icelander 2,824 48 10/29/07 04:05 PM
by Rahz
* Crisis and growth Lion 839 4 12/18/06 01:31 PM
by dblaney
* Rebellion palmersc 501 9 11/26/10 04:39 AM
by Brainstem
* The Church of Modern Medicine *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
LunarEclipse 2,749 35 11/26/07 12:55 PM
by NiamhNyx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
2,095 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.