Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside!
    #4846353 - 10/24/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Howdie Folks,

Everyone loves a mystery, and what better time to surprise yourself with some mystery and intrigue than during Halloween!? For this week only we're offering a truly unique event with our Spore Works Trick or Treat Halloween Special!

We PROMISE you won't be disappointed with your Trick or Treat Special! I guess you'll just have to take us at our word because there's just no way you're going to get us to tell you what your order will contain ahead of time.

What we can tell you is this... your order will contain MUCH more than $24.95 worth of merchandise. We're actually shooting for DOUBLE that figure in retail merchandise. Each trick or treat bag will be individually assembled so your order will truly be unique. I've also been allowed to tell you this: Your Trick or Treat Special will contain some of the most highly desired samples in the world...

Don't delay, put your order in today... our order packing goblins need some work to do!

Don't wait to hear from your friends about the wonderful deal they received by taking advantage of our Trick or Treat Special... once its gone, its not coming back for another year!

As always we want to thank you for your patronage and support. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Before I forget... Have a safe, fun, and happy Halloween!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlank_Generation
WayfarinStranger

Loc: Illinois
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4846390 - 10/24/05 04:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds fun, I'll bite in a few days.

Offlineiamgod
just some dudesome where

Loc: Crooklyn, New York
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: Blank_Generation]
    #4847397 - 10/24/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Haha, sounds like this is gonna be great, same for me, few days.

--------------------
If what you seek is truth then drugs can not offer truth. Drugs can offer the truth of drugs.......Altered states. Truth is not an altered state of mind. ~ Big Headed Nice Guy Who Loves You And Your Dog

http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/Flash/Think_It_Over.swf

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: iamgod]
    #4847420 - 10/24/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

After someone receives their shit, post what you got and I'm sure many will order if they like it.

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4849530 - 10/25/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Remember this special will only run until the 31rst, so don't wait too long to see what other people are getting! Doesn't that take some of the fun out of it? We PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4856841 - 10/26/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i will be visiting the bank tomorrow. and then your site as soon as i get home! hhaha i cant wait!

--------------------

Offlinegoofy98
Heart of ahustler wrist ofa chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: next door
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: jarroddupont]
    #4860107 - 10/27/05 04:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jarroddupont said:
After someone receives their shit, post what you got and I'm sure many will order if they like it.

Your a duche

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: goofy98]
    #4860454 - 10/27/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If he wanted to get "many to order if they like it" he would've posted the contents at the start.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
    #4860880 - 10/27/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds great...do you accept Paypal? I have the money in my paypal account, and I've been wanting to spend it on something...this sounds intriguing.

Offlinespooky
junglist

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: astralpiper]
    #4862518 - 10/28/05 04:15 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

are you going to include any materials other than syringes and spores, or just those?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: astralpiper]
    #4862739 - 10/28/05 08:20 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

We just updated our online PayPal instructions.. here they are from the site:

PayPal Orders (credit card, direct bank draft):

1. Complete your order through our Online Store system. Pick the desired shipping method (be sure to also check the "Other Carriers" options for additional carriers other than UPS).
2. Select the "Mail Order: Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check" payment option and hit "continue."
3. Review your order information and hit "submit order." Record the ORDER ID # from your displayed invoice.
4. Send order payment total to: paypal@sporeworks.com Include in your transfer a reference to your ORDER ID #.
5. Sit back and relax while your order is processed and shipped!

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #4866400 - 10/29/05 06:57 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

got my box yesterday. Thanks for the "extra" psilocyber!

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: gema]
    #4866467 - 10/29/05 08:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

k i have a quick question,
i just ordered the special.
however i will be mailing in my payment.
so if i snd out my payment today or monday (the 31st), will i still get the special since i ordered today and my letter with payment will be postmarked by the 31st.
just asking so i know if i can still get in on this.

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #4866751 - 10/29/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I ordered yesterday hope its something good :thumbup: ....Im sure it will be

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #4869687 - 10/30/05 06:58 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

As long as you have generated or sumbitted your order before the special goes away, then you are good to go. Just make sure you have either submitted the order online and generated your order form (and ORDER ID number). If you are unable to do this, just shoot us a PM here, or email and we'll make sure to reserve you a Trick or Treat special.

No need to worry about postmarking it on or before the 31rst, just make sure it's mailed in sooner than later.

Thanks!

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4869829 - 10/30/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Do you mean Trich or Treat  :grin:?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4871518 - 10/30/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Do you mean Trich or Treat  :grin:?

I certainly hope not! Hehehe

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4881932 - 11/01/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

So what was it?! Haha... anyone get theirs yet?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblejarroddupont
I shroom we Allshroom

Loc: midwest of ...
Re: Spore Works: Trick or Treat Halloween Special! Details inside! [Re: goofy98]
    #4882373 - 11/02/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

goofy98 said:
Quote:

jarroddupont said:

Your a duche

And you are a fucking moron. I only have my fucking GED and I can spell better than this DOUCHE(<- correct spelling of what he TRIED to call me)

fucking idiot. :laugh:

Jarrod~

--------------------
P. Cubensis Growth Parameters
"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #4883482 - 11/02/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks got mine yesterday

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom