Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleicemen
Beginner
Re: Cool Mist Setup [made in adobe ps] [Re: fleshofgods]
    #2121619 - 11/19/03 12:47 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This link may help... The mailman plans on doing something similar
for his own setup sometime soon.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3372/pag/4
Under Method 3: Using an Ultra Sonic Humidifier.
"First, a small hole needs to be placed in the Basic Growing Chamber to let water and CO2 escape. It should be at the very bottom of the cooler. It needs to be big enough that water will not bead up and plug it. 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch is good. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOatman2000
-=Outa Space=-
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planetary Nebula
Trusted Cultivator
SICK OF FANNING!! [Re: icemen]
    #4844812 - 10/24/05 07:37 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:evil:  I AM SICK OF FANNING!!! i'll admit i am a busy guy, i am also a creative guy. i was picking up all my camping shit coming home from a trip, when i noticed a perfect way to get around fanning.I have tried lots of air pump's from the pet store.... numerous going at the same time, biggest you can find. but alast, an AIR MATRESS PUMP. hook a hose to that baby.... put it on a timer. Hell even might put some polyfill, or tyvek around it. this bad boy pushes sooo much air... (disadvantage: very loud). i am incorporating this into my greenhouse and i will be back with pics.  :smile: :laugh: :smile2: :grin: :biggrin: :evil: :lol:

--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag