Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

Salvia + Mushrooms????
    #3501742 - 12/15/04 12:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not so sure that this is such a good idea, but someone suggested smoking salvia when on shrooms. I know I like salvia. I also know I like mushrooms. But salvia is pretty fucking intense by itself, so I'm not thinking it's a good idea, but the mention of this definitely got me wondering.

By the way, does anyone have any good input about MAO inhibitors to take and when to take them in order to reduce the amount of mushrooms to eat?? Any info would be appreciated.

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Salvia + Mushrooms???? [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3501848 - 12/15/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia experience's often come off very intuitively, and the mushrooms increase awareness of the *inner senses* ... when combined the salvia becomes much more powerful and understandable in my experience.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3501931 - 12/15/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive tried smoking salvia while induced on shroomies, it is great if you remain in a meditative state.

Also salvia while experiencing MDMA is exhilorating.

And about the MAOs, you should induce the rue 30-45 minutes before shroomies. And it doesnt neccesarily recude the amount of mushies you need, it opens up the part of your brain that naturally blocks out about 50 percent of the psychedelic, naturally.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

Re: Salvia + Mushrooms???? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3502001 - 12/15/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Okay I don't know too much about MAO's. Is there any specific MAO i should use?

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3502022 - 12/15/04 02:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Syrian Rue! Check out Erowid

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Salvia + Mushrooms???? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3506842 - 12/15/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I first tried salvia while on 4 grams of shrooms. It was pretty cool.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineInTheFlesh714
Drunk
Male User Gallery
Loc: (714)
Re: Salvia + Mushrooms???? [Re: MeThoD]
    #4831766 - 10/20/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i think salvia is fuckin hilarious, i love that shit

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: Salvia + Mushrooms???? [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #4843461 - 10/23/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hilarious? not for me it hasn't been...

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag