Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
I need to get laid
    #4840109 - 10/23/05 12:39 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm 21 and I've never been in the position to get laid. I've got no game at all. At this poin I'm such a useless n00b for my age that I'll neveer get a woman. This is depressing. The worst part about it is that I'm so far behind what is the norm for my age group is that I'd never have any idea what to do with a woman if I got one in front of me. Damn it. I try to mask the pain with booze and drugs but it only goes so far. Argh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: I need to get laid [Re: GringoLoco]
    #4840129 - 10/23/05 12:46 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

relax you will get your soon...........but you have to ask
girls don't run to you..........you have to go to them :shocked:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: I need to get laid [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #4840166 - 10/23/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

u've kissed a girl right? just take it from there if so. u dont gotta lie here dude, its the internet. but anyways. since your 21, do this. go to a party, get drunk as fuck, get some girls drunk as fuck. it'll start to come together. i know what its like, i was a late bloomer too. i didnt have my first kiss till i was in 9th grade. i'd already been smoking pot before i got my first kiss.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4840214 - 10/23/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Put some money aside and hire yourself a high quality professional lady. Seriously. These ladies deserve a lot more respect than most people will give them. She will make a new man out of you. And it might end up being cheaper than trying to romance a woman by wining and dining her.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4840480 - 10/23/05 03:31 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, I've heard that the average age for male virginity loss is 21, and that's not a huge suprise. I know lots of guys who didn't lose their virginity until about that age, girls tend to lose it a lot younger.

A lot of guys tend to lie, though. Nobody wants to admit to being the only virgin in the group. It'll happen.

Don't dwell on it too much, losing your virginity isn't going to magically get rid of your problems or make you a more complete person. It's fun and all, but it's not so important you have to get it over with. At least find it's worth taking the time to find someone worthwhile to do it with.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: I need to get laid [Re: Phluck]
    #4840493 - 10/23/05 03:50 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Actually, I've heard that the average age for male virginity loss is 21, and that's not a huge suprise. I know lots of guys who didn't lose their virginity until about that age, girls tend to lose it a lot younger.

Frankly I am 23 and I've had sex with 3 girls and I wish I hadn't had sex with any of them. A decent girl that you care about will come about sometime so don't rush it. I just lost out on a girl that I really cared about because she is a virgin and I am not. It sucks.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: I need to get laid [Re: z@z.com]
    #4840497 - 10/23/05 04:02 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That was the only reason? That really sucks...

The girl I lost my virginity to wasn't anyone special, it kinda sucked as well, but I don't really regret it. No matter what, the first time will be awkward and probably kind of lame, so you might as well get a few practice runs in on someone who doesn't matter too much (but be safe, use protection and all that jazz)... that way the first time with someone you love can actually be kinda nice.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #4840506 - 10/23/05 04:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

That wasn't the only reason, but it was a major contributing factor. I am a Christian and I want a good Cristian girl. You combine my past (drugs, dealing, and various immoral behavior not to mention the fact that I have killed a man in self defense which isn't a bad thing IMO) and not being a virgin and it adds up. I don't regret a thing because what I have done makes me the man I am, but I wish I was innocent again. I understand that my beliefs don't exactly line up with many who are here, but I wish I had my innocence back. It does kinda suck.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by z@z.com (10/23/05 04:22 AM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4840526 - 10/23/05 04:34 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ignore this if you want, but have you considered dating someone who isn't Christian?

The culture is probably different in the southern US than in Canada, but in my experience the girls who are doing the best for themselves (ie. doing well in school, heading for a good career) don't tend to be very religious. There are lots of people who very good and have strong convictions without being Christian. I'm not Christian though, so obviously I can't exaclty see it from your perspective, but I'm just saying you might find someone more accepting of your history if you don't go for religious people.

--------------------

Offlineralfias
Stranger
    #4840531 - 10/23/05 04:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Man i hear you, i was twenty seven my first time. but i learn a few things about approaching women from my mistakes. you see the problem isn't really knowing how to lay a girl, it's seeing things in a real light. The mistake we often make is believing that we are losers, when the fact is we are just regular people. When you look at other people you don't interpret their every mistake or imperfection as evidence they're losers. when you look at yourself you see every flaw as proof you are not worth a girls affection. Every little rejection (often things you only interpret as a rejection) gives you another excuse to criticise yourself. So when you approach girls you are nervous and shy or fake because you are afraid they won't like you, because you believe you are unloveable. When you do have a girl that is a friend, she is nice and you get addicted to her warmth because it seems like you finally found someone that sees you are worthwhile. Girls don't like this because it is very draining and they feel guilty for not making you happy. So you drive them away, and get more bitter. The solution is simply seeing things a little more clearly, giving yourself the same leeway as you do other people, understanding that if a girl doesn't like you that only means you're not her taste, not that something is wrong with you. When you realize that people don't really have a reason not to like you, if they don't like you it doesn't change who you are, and that most people are happy to like you if you simply like them, you become confident and at ease and the girls are drawn to you, because your best side shows and because when they are around you, you make them feel good (incentive to be around you more, when you are insecure it is draining and uncomfortable for the girl and she won't have a reason to spend more time with you.)
ok, that's just how it used to work with me, i hope i was helpful.

ralfydogus

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
    #4840535 - 10/23/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Ignore this if you want, but have you considered dating someone who isn't Christian?

The culture is probably different in the southern US than in Canada, but in my experience the girls who are doing the best for themselves (ie. doing well in school, heading for a good career) don't tend to be very religious. There are lots of people who very good and have strong convictions without being Christian. I'm not Christian though, so obviously I can't exaclty see it from your perspective, but I'm just saying you might find someone more accepting of your history if you don't go for religious people.

I have tried dating non-christian girls. That didn't work out for me. The fact is that I need to be with someone who shares my worldview. In highschool I tried to move away from my faith and it didn't work well for me and it is not because of my parents or upbringing. My parents are not Christian nor were most of my friends, but I refuse to abandon it. I wish I could accurately explain to you my reasons, but I cannot as they must be experienced. Sorry if I am rambling, but I haven't slept in like 3 days (no drugs contribute to that just so you know).

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4840557 - 10/23/05 05:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

But did dating Christian girls work out either? Each girl is different, Christian or not.
Again, personally, I believe extremely strong and convincing experiences to simply be something your brain does that makes you believe things, and that it doesn't mean anything significant. So I don't know that someone with a strong belief is really that different of a person than someone without it. After all, isn't Christianity in part about being accepting of all kinds of different people?

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4840830 - 10/23/05 09:57 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
But did dating Christian girls work out either? Each girl is different, Christian or not.
Again, personally, I believe extremely strong and convincing experiences to simply be something your brain does that makes you believe things, and that it doesn't mean anything significant. So I don't know that someone with a strong belief is really that different of a person than someone without it. After all, isn't Christianity in part about being accepting of all kinds of different people?

I am not a religious by any means but I've always fell for the christian girls. It is hard to explain why, because where I grew up they were the serious, no drugs, no sex type. I guess it has something to do with innocence and purity that attracts me to them. It is also nice to see a girl who practices some kind of self-control. It seems like there are those girls and then the sloppy whores, who repulse me. Add to the fact that they share the same belief in god and such and it could be very easy to find only christian girls acceptable to be with.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: I need to get laid [Re: looner2]
    #4840889 - 10/23/05 10:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck Christian girls, no pun intended.

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: I need to get laid [Re: it stars saddam]
    #4841031 - 10/23/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Don't worry about it man. Don't rush your self, it is just not worth it. You don't want to get so caught up in trying to get laid that you end up doing something stupid and get a STD. Just be proud of who you are, don't do something just because all of your friends are. I am a virgin, and I am proud of it.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4841933 - 10/23/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

being a virgin is only bad if it bothers you. keep in mind that if you can examine your feelings about this and stop worrying about it, that will be just as sure of a solution as actually getting laid.

just dont worry about it. your not a freak, theres millions of people in the same boat, and plus you dont need to worry about pregnancy, stds, or any of the other ways an innocent sexual fling can RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE FOREVER!

not that sex is bad. but i dunno. dont beat yourself up.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: I need to get laid [Re: Moonshoe]
    #4842898 - 10/23/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:

not that sex is bad. but i dunno. beat yourself.

HAH!! Just kidding.

Yeah Man. Don't sweat it. It's only a big deal because you're making it one and probably comparing yourself to others. Wow, look how great their lives are! If you ask any of your friends who are in REAL relationships, it probably isn't that big a deal to them. The guys who make a big deal about it and are bragging about it probably don't see much in themselves but that. That's how they are somebody and that's not a such a great self-view to have of yourself. Just like the chicks that fuck dudes because that's where their self-worth lies. It's a double standard between guys and girls though. It's cool for a guy to do it, it makes him a man(hah!), but a chick is a slut if she does it.

I'd just relax because you probably have a better self-worth of yourself than these guys and plus, when you meet the right girl, you probably won't even want to do it right away. You'll want it to be special and believe me, doing chicks just to do them isn't that great. You get stuck trying to get away from a chick because you don't even like her that much and just wanted an easy piece of ass. And like mentioned earlier, std's and BABIES can really fuck up your life.

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineMxIndustry
Sheep
Male

Loc: GTA
Re: I need to get laid [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4842975 - 10/23/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I truthfully believe sex is overrated. There is little difference in between sex and masturbation other that your sharing the experience with a person you love, that is the only real great thing I find about sex.

--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: I need to get laid [Re: art]
    #4845144 - 10/24/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And there aint nothing wrong with that. But I can remember when I was 21 if anyone would of said that to me, it wouldn't of registered. Some things just need to be taken care of.

I will reiterate my original advise. Buy yourself a high quality proffesional woman. You can pick out the exact woman you want; white, black, asian, martian. Big butt or tight butt. Big boobs or little perky boobs. Big and tall or small and little. The choice is yours. And if you cant perform, they will have compassion on you( but that aint going to happen, that is why they are proffesionals in every sense of the word.) There isnt nothing wrong with it.

A mature, classy proffesional woman is the answer, not some young chick that you might want to pick up at the bar.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: I need to get laid [Re: gregorio]
    #4845176 - 10/24/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

gregorio that is some weird advice. First off, where are you going to find a "professional" lady that won't cost thousands of dollars? That is assuming you have some sort of connection to where you can find the clean upper class ones. Otherwise you might as well stroll down to your local city slum and pick up a new form of STD.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom