Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePhinneusPhart
Stranger
horse bung
    #482896 - 12/07/01 09:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Can yOU tel me howe to get this my freind said to ask for this because he read you could get great big pshilosybin mushrooms . We need fifty pounds shipped to us so we can grow a batch. It doesn't matter how much it costs cuz we plan to make alot of money selling them and send some spores maybe too?

PEACE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: horse bung [Re: PhinneusPhart]
    #482905 - 12/07/01 09:35 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Horse BUNG?
No sorry, I don?t know what you?re talking about.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: horse bung [Re: Anno]
    #482933 - 12/07/01 10:08 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlineces420
Re: horse bung [Re: ralphster44]
    #482993 - 12/07/01 11:27 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

negative karma to you pp. by the way ralph i like your banner.

InvisiblePhinneusPhart
Stranger
Re: horse bung [Re: ces420]
    #483203 - 12/07/01 03:08 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Oh so bung is just regular shit? Ok whatr about this, I eat nothing but salads for two days then eat the spores then i shit one the zoodoo to get it started or can you just start spores on zoodoo?

So do you sell spores Ralphster44?

I don't seen why igot negative karma when i am just spreding the shrooms.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: horse bung [Re: PhinneusPhart]
    #483224 - 12/07/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #483541 - 12/07/01 08:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you'll sell spores to anyone wont you? Your a slut Ralph..
The last thing this kid needs are psychoactive substances...lol

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: horse bung [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #483682 - 12/07/01 11:30 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

What this kid needs is a psychoactive kick in his bung.  From my steel toed boots that is.

Yes, you can eat spores and they will grow.  The best shrooms you've ever seen :wink:

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
    #483724 - 12/08/01 01:10 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

I sell spores...syringes also...the most loaded with
spores you can get

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Dude, you have no shame do you.

Looks like you will sell to anyone, and you don't mind actively pimping for the idiot business. If that's what you're about good luck.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
Loc: Annapolis,MD
Re: horse bung [Re: JackMehoff]
    #483843 - 12/08/01 06:56 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey "jackanyoneoff", i checked, and was not suprised to find out, that you have never started a thread, waste alot of bandwith with off topic replys, and talk like a juvenile discovering foul language for the first time. What is your problem man. Do you have no life? Is your main goal in life to be a foul mouthed heckler. Why not try just talking in straight forward sentances that really say what your trying to say, instead of this same old bashing monalogue that you give to everyone. Have you ever posted somthing that was nice? Old proverb, " it is better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth, and remove all doubt" I suppose if you were running a buisness, you would tell everyone that your product sucks beans. I personally like the fact that Ralphster is here hyping his spores. I like to know that the person i deal with is not just a shadow that could disapear as soon as my $ is spent. Your a nut case man. Im so sick or seeing you cuss like an 8 year old. Basically i feel that public forums are just not the place to bash everyone that comes along. Thats why we have pm's. I think you have a serious complex that keeps you from interacting with folks in the real world, so you come here and bash, just to remind yourself that your human. Grow up man.

Dont go away mad, just go away

--------------------
Wetchaser
"is it really worth getting that worked up about?"

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#483875 - 12/08/01 08:48 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Re: horse bung [Re: Wetchaser]
    #483943 - 12/08/01 10:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey "Wetchaser"", i didn't need to check, to find out that you are an idiot, are a waste of bandwith, and talk like a juvenile who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. What is your problem man. Do you have no intellect? Is your main goal in life to be an idiot. Why not try just talking to yourself, instead of posting here . Have you ever posted somthing that wasn't indicative of your idocy? Old proverb, " it is better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth, and remove all doubt". Keep this in mind. I personally don't give a damn what you think, keep this in mind as well. I like to know that the person i deal with is not just another idiot. Your a idiot man. I don't care if you whine like an 8 year old. Basically i feel that public forums are just the place to express relevant issues. Thats why we have it. I think you have a serious complex that keeps you the consummate idiot, so you come here to evidence this, just to have something to do. Grow a pair man.

Dont go away man, there is lots of company for you here.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: horse bung [Re: Wetchaser]
    #483971 - 12/08/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hey jackmehoff so what If ralph wants to sell to idiots , thats a guarentee that he will fill your order

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Re: horse bung [Re: Sporecloud]
    #483987 - 12/08/01 11:27 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you wetcloud

It must also be comforting to know that the pimping spores to idiots program will keep you in stock.

Read the posts of PhinneusPhart.  Read Ralphster's response.  Be comforted. 

The "most loaded with spores you can get" coment is also quite telling.  You probably don't get it. 

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #484035 - 12/08/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i didn't need to check, to find out that you are an idiot, are a waste of bandwith, and talk like a juvenile who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground

Wetchaser be carefull this guy knows all and if he does not boxtop and zantac will jump in to make him look better. He is an ignorant pussy who chooses to hide in the shadows and stalk his prey.

>--Is your main goal in life to be an idiot. Why not try just talking to yourself, instead of posting here??--<

Jack maybe you should try taking your own advice there is not a member here besides boxtop and zatac who give a flying fuck about you or what you have to say.

I like to know that the person i deal with is not just another idiot. Your a idiot man

Again you should take your own advice and idiots (much like yourself) with NO self esteem come here to get there anger out and still hide behind the computer screen digging in your ass and picking your nose.

I think you have a serious complex that keeps you the consummate idiot, so you come here to evidence this, just to have something to do. Grow a pair man.

Again you are posting self issues WE DON"T care about what your mommy and daddy call you I am sure there are somne self help BB that you can act immature on BUT please don't do it here.

If you have so many personal issues try taking them to pm's you have nothing but problems with everyone here WHY not LEAVE.
Or would that make you have to sit in the same room with mommy and daddy and be told how much of a loser idiot you are, and that you will never amount to nothing??

Go to a shrink we can't help you deal with the demons in your life.

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sell spores...syringes also...the most loaded with
spores you can get

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Dude, you have no shame do you.

Looks like you will sell to anyone, and you don't mind actively pimping for the idiot business. If that's what you're about good luck.

WTF do you care?? are you concerned because you are a vendor who might suffer at the hands of ralphster44 syringes or good deals or are you a puppet that is blowing a vendor.

Subject Ode to Ryche Hawk [re: Ryche Hawk] Reply

Posted by JackMehoff (idiot slayer)
Posted on 12/06/01 12:22 AM

In reply to:

Drool Donkey Forums
Posted 3-16-2000
Posted By trulane

Ode to Ryche Hawk

He brought us spores of Treasure Coast and Mazatapecs
while bashing PF and cashing our checks.

He offered us Cambodians with karma two-fer-one,

then took our money and had some fun.

He said the Ecuadors colonized fast,

but of all the strains they finished last.

For fifteen bucks he opened the depths of our heart, mind, and soul,

but flatly denied that money was his goal.

He posted lies at the Shroomery under several nicks,

then laughed at PF and Spore Chicks.

But karma's a bitch, she'll bite you in the ass,

thats why Ryche signed for the grass

trulane

You are always good for a laugh man.

In reply to:

All of these replacements for so long of scams and simple customer errors he has been so easy going about is draining prophits not making it worth his time anymore.

You're selling shit for $7/lb delivered that costs pennies to make and kits with 10lbs of this shit and a $5 rubermade tote and 2 quarts of "sterilized" rye in fp bags for $107 delivered, and there isn't enough profit in it. That's a laugh. And it's the customers fault as usual according to you.

You've been repeating and polishing your bullshit so long here it reads like you believe it yourself.

There is a sucker born every minute. You guys hang in there a little longer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your karma loves you Ryche Hawk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So does yours jacktheebitch.

If you are concerned about losing business to you or you masters site try advertising rather that going out like a bitch hiding behind you computer and trying to make friends or impress other with your literacy.

Well what I am trying to say is you don't need to put down others because of your demons just ask I am sure that you will find another friend sometime.

I can see how you might get sick of the only 2 you have now. But hey create another sock or 2 and that will add to your cause.
IDIOT

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Re: horse bung [Re: dimitri211]
    #484054 - 12/08/01 12:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you sigmund dimwitri.  You are my savior.

Where is your list page?

"We're sorry, but you have tried to access a page which doesn't exist on our server. If you are typing out the address manually, double-check your spelling. If you clicked on a link, it is outdated. Please click here to go to the Shroomery's main page, or enter a search term in the field below and click "Search" to search this site."

The idiots need you

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #484060 - 12/08/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Sometimes when we express feeling they are feelings that have been building up is us for a long timemost people beet the wife or kids.
But you have chose to take it out here BUT what you are not getting is nobody wants to hear you personal failures.
Go to a shrink and cry.
Don't worry about my site it is in good hands.
Where is your site??

All in all I do not mind if you cry like a little bitch on my shoulder but PLEASE let the other members be man.
If you need help pm me and we will talk who kows maybe all four of us can become friends.

Anonymous

Re: horse bung [Re: dimitri211]
    #484069 - 12/08/01 01:10 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Dimitri,I have not made 1 post in this thread,yet you still choose to defame my name.I don't care who you are fighting with or who you like or dislike,I really don't care.Just please leave my name out of it.Peace

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: horse bung [Re: ]
    #484078 - 12/08/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

GO away don't you have some research to do or a new strain or species to grow.
Or a post to make about how many strains you have grown and how your species growth paterns are different that everyone elses??
Or maybe get ready to make a LARGE donation to the shroomery.

Why is it when you are here JMHF is here?? And when your not niether is he.

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: horse bung [Re: ]
    #484081 - 12/08/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Boxtop, you need to posses fame, in order to be "defamed"

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom