Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjcube
Backwoods Shaman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska
Re: bad poop [Re: djcube]
    #4829824 - 10/20/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well, Im sorry to have upset you all, so let me clear things up. I did not slander, I simply stated my expiriance. I used his product right next to my own hand collected manure, more than once. Both times I tried it, I had the same results; mine = great, his = terrible. Ok, maybe I did have two knats before hand, Why does my own product look beautiful while at the same time his is literaly festering with knats. I dont own a computer, and havent for quite a while. I didnt contact Mike, because I dont care, If I wanted a refund I would have taken the proper steps, I just wanted to let everyone know what my expiriance was. thanks for your time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
    #4830200 - 10/20/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hey bro i would love to see pics of your poo next to mikes,hell just show us the flushes side by side...i think your are smoking the poo or something :wink:

Offlinejohnjohnandjamal
Stranger

Re: bad poop [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #4830215 - 10/20/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, let me get this straight. You had your own hand collected poo that is so great, which you most likely got for free but then you spend money on poo/shipping costs?

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: bad poop [Re: johnjohnandjamal]
    #4831965 - 10/20/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Why would you spend 80 bucks on poo if its readily available to you?!?! Hmmm... I bet here shortly someones gonna try to become a sponsor here selling poo claiming its the greatest, or someone will prolly start spammin a different poo site.

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
    #4832864 - 10/21/05 01:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djcube said:
Well, Im sorry to have upset you all, so let me clear things up.  I did not slander, I simply stated my expiriance.  I used his product right next to my own hand collected manure, more than once.  Both times I tried it, I had the same results; mine = great, his = terrible.  Ok, maybe I did have two knats before hand,  Why does my own product look beautiful while at the same time his is literaly festering with knats.  I dont own a computer, and havent for quite a while.  I didnt contact Mike, because I dont care,  If I wanted a refund I would have taken the proper steps,  I just wanted to let everyone know what my expiriance was.  thanks for your time

It makes one WONDER.... if a person has some of his own primo h/poo........  :smirk:

Why the hell would that person order some Tenn Stud  :confused: :rolleyes:

I smell something & the odor is BULLSHIT.

Every person I know that has ordered from Mike, has been WELL SATISFIED, one way - or another (except you). :rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: bad poop [Re: Taskenti]
    #4833280 - 10/21/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bruceallen said:
Why would you spend 80 bucks on poo if its readily available to you?!?! Hmmm... I bet here shortly someones gonna try to become a sponsor here selling poo claiming its the greatest, or someone will prolly start spammin a different poo site.

good call :thumbup:

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: bad poop [Re: adi]
    #4833291 - 10/21/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ya dude it has that "fresh earth" smell because thats what shit is made from man, what u think a horse eats? and the reason there is no POO smell covering up that earthy smell, is because the poo is usually prepasturized, meaning harmful, smell producing bacteria are all gone, and only some minor, benefitial bacteria remain. if stored in a dark area at room temp or cooler, a sealed bag of tennstud will last a while. i havent even had a flush yet, but by the way the poo was rapidly colonized by my crumbled pf jars, id say that im going ot have to order some more :smile: GOOOOO tennstud!

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Offlinedjcube
Backwoods Shaman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska
Re: bad poop [Re: PookztA]
    #4835213 - 10/21/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You guys need to get off your high horse, yes I have manure available to me, but I am a busy man and dont neccisarily feel like collecting and weathering my own poo all the time. I was in a bind and decided to take the easy method of sending someone money to do it for me. And this is no earthy smell, I am not smelling impaired. And no I dont plan on starting my own poo business, If im to lazy to collect it for myself, I am sure as hell not going do it for the likes of you people (those with ignorant responses in this thread). I learned my lesson, I will no longer be lazy and depend on someone else to do something for me. If you want it done right do it yourself as they say. Now I am done with this thread, flame all you want, I have limited time to use the computer and I am not going to waste it talking to a bunch of irrational people that cant handle the fact the someone isnt satisfied with someone elses product. good day.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4835800 - 10/21/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread has ran its course!~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate