Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I need to know what to do I have just started to see mold on the bottom of my cakes. What should I do? I already have a bunch of pre-mature babies on my cakes. If I do need to chunk them, can i pick the ones that are already on there and eat them, or are they contaminated? Is there a way that I can get the mold to go away? What do I do. Please reply and thx to all who do.
Cut the infected part with a sterilized knife and throw it away, spray the cakes with a h2o:h2o2 solution and wait a couple of days to see if the mold comes back, toss the cakes if it does come back.
Regarding the mature bodies, if the mold was still to small i think it's ok to eat the mushrooms.... anyway it's your shot you know, i hate to advice on this issue.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Prisoner#1, RogerRabbit, EvilMushroom666 375 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]