Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: JK Botanik Buy Super Blended Green Sumatra   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefarout
journeyman
horse dung tek?
    #483272 - 12/07/01 04:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ok well i've spent the most part of the day looking throught forums on horse dung and i've learned that opionons are like assholes everybody has one!! I own horses so i have no shortage of dung but i want to know how old or new it has to be? I can get it really fresh or really old and any where in between. does it have a certain ph balance at a certain age or dryness? I currently have verm/perilitle/brownrice/and dung can someone suggest a tek useing these materails. If i grew dung cakes and mixed with ?? could i case with dung also?
I know theres lots of questions but i can't seem to find a straight answer to any of this. i would ask the newbe mush cult forum but i'm sure most people wouldn't know any of this. No offence their just new and u guys aren't. i'm sick of 1000 different opions I want some real info > Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: horse dung tek? [Re: farout]
    #483999 - 12/08/01 11:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have not used horse dung, however general concensus last time this was discussed seemed to be aged (dry) then mixed with a loosener such as vermiculite then hydrated.
Additional ingredients such as wheatgrass straw or plain straw are sometimes added, depending on the strain/species.
Please let me know how this turnes out for you, I live near a farm and can get horse dung for free.
much luck.

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: JK Botanik Buy Super Blended Green Sumatra   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom