Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAlphaWave
Loc: NH, USA
Ultrasonic Humidifiers
    #482212 - 12/06/01 04:38 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hi, i set my old frig up into a fruiting chamber. Perilite didn't get humidity over 65% due to the volume of frig. so i cut a hole in the back and attacked an ultrasonic humidifier. except i skipped all that gay soda bottle shit in MMGG. I keep it at the lowest setting that will hold 90% plus humidity.
I have 2 qestions.
1. is there any thing crucial about rigging it with soda bottles or shoukld I be fine?
2.Will the humidifer be sufficiant for air exchanger, or should I fan it out?

thanks yo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewbieShroomer

Loc: San Diego California Baby...
Re: Ultrasonic Humidifiers [Re: AlphaWave]
    #482234 - 12/06/01 05:03 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I have the same questions....

Well one of them at least, the soda bottle stuff makes things a wee bit complicated,
And I was wondering the same thing, do you really NEED The soda bottles in the humidifier setup????

As for the second question., I think you do need to fan for air exchange, cause the co2 is heavy and will just build in the bottom... But mauybe not... Hopefully a guru will be along shortly to answer these questions....

--------------------
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
http://www.Mycotopia.net

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: Ultrasonic Humidifiers [Re: AlphaWave]
    #482243 - 12/06/01 05:23 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

They soda bottles are only needed if there is a lot of water on the sides. my friend uses an ultra sonic it it works fine. no soda bottles. The ultra sonic will be good for air exchange when its on but I suggest getting an air pump from a pet store. putting an air stone on the end and puttin it in a small cup of water and h202. this will conatantly get fresh air in and add to the humidity. you can look at his setup here: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=477911&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix