Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblefinding_self
Stranger
a h [Re: backupwards]
    #4816196 - 10/17/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by FunMatic<p>Reason for deletion: a h

Edited by finding_self (04/18/06 05:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindianprincess
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: On my way
Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: finding_self]
    #4817108 - 10/17/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i am indian princesses husband and i just wanted to make a little tribute to her. i cant tell you how impressed i am. she started all this cause of me and i am so grateful. i told her i was interested in this hobby a few months ago and she responded with i have some experience let me show you. well i have to say i had no idea how talented she was and i am truly amazed. it is no surprise to me that she won this contest. i new that she would win and she did it on her own. so to my wifie i love you and i am amazed sometimes by the things you accomplish and thank you for everything. also wanted to give a big thanks to the contest holders and prize givers thank you for the prizes. all of it is much appreciated. Indian princesses man

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: indianprincess]
    #4817135 - 10/17/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

cool, so let us see what you all can do when the time comes. spread the love, that and getting the newbies to use the search function is what it is all about. enjoy.

:peace:

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: backupwards]
    #4817626 - 10/17/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Hey ShroomieofDommie,

Sometimes you guys are too hard on us noobs...I mean isn't that the point of this thing, to spread the knowledge so that everyone can enjoy the hobby and keep it going.

I for one am VERY thankful for the mistakes that have been made by all the vets on this site and the documents that they left for us noobs to learn from. I respect you all, but sometimes I wonder if you've lost sight of what this is all about.

Yeah I know it sucks that the same questions are repeated all the time, but some of us only ask them because we know you have the answers, and are flattered to hear from some of the successful growers that have come before us.

Sometimes it's not laziness but just excitement to get in on the conversation. Not all mind you, some new growers really ARE lazy but those guys will never last anyway.

Where did you start out? Following the PF tek letter by letter, thankful that you had at least SOMETHING to follow. What if the good professor would have said..."Ah, screw all these noobs and their annoying questions"...

Oh well, off my soapbox now and back to my beer, but remember we're not all trying to be annoying, some of us are just here to learn.

--------------------

Invisibleindianprincess
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: Prajna]
    #4818548 - 10/17/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Pranja
I couldn't agree with you more. When I first found this site I was a little surprised at how harsh some were to newbies. I thought that shroomery was a pretty tight group of people that didn't like new comers. After lurking for I few months I discovered this was entirely false, it wasn't newbies they didn't like it lazy people or people that didn't even attempt to do any research on their own. I think you hit they nail on the head though when you stated "sometimes it's not laziness but just excitement to get in on the conversation". They just want to join the community and start of on the wrong foot by posting a lame question.

Invisibleindianprincess
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#4818624 - 10/17/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhh - I have the sweetest hubby. I think he's still surprised I actually grew shrooms. One day this weird package arrives and I discovered he bought some weird pre-made bag thing (never did work). About 6 years ago I had experimented with pf cakes and was pretty successful, so being the loving wife I am I told him he was doing it all wrong and took over. I remembered the basic process, but needed a "recipe". That's when I discovered the shroomery and learned all these different techniques were available! So for I've been really successful with my cakes (2oz dried from 9 cakes), but know I'm ready to move onto new things! Can't wait start experimenting with grains and poo.

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
    #4818685 - 10/17/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well it's not like you have any excuse now!  You should be a master grower by the time your done with all your winnings...lol. 

I insist that you post a detailed grow log with the poo though indian...I really want to see how it works out for you.

Your hubby says..."so to my wifie i love you and i am amazed sometimes by the things you accomplish and thank you for everything."...

awww, that's nice...  :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleindianprincess
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#4818765 - 10/17/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I will! Luckily I already jars colonizing (26) and I plan on spawning them to poo using Roadkills tek. Also, I'm going to make Hippie Chicks glove box for making syringes from the new prints (not roadkills). I'll start a growlog soon.

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #4818831 - 10/17/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prajna said:
  What if the good professor would have said..."Ah, screw all these noobs and their annoying questions"...

:rofl2: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl:

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
    #4818979 - 10/17/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Congratulations :thumbup:

To you and all the other winners. Which was everyone who participated. Thanks to Shdwstr and the FSRC. :thumbup: and all the knowledge I'm sure they gained. Good Job.

And a great deal of thanks to Back. That had to be a lot of work.
Great job :thumbup:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

Princess, your prize went out today. Could be there Wed. No later then Thur. Congrats :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: HippieChick]
    #4819596 - 10/18/05 05:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

man, where are all you smart cool chicks at? do you all hang out together or what, would love to find me one. HC, now indianprincess awesome. you are some with it chicks for sure. lol.
it was a bit of work to keep things straight but well worth it imo. we'll see what happens down the road.
All the prizes will be in the mail this afternoon, thanks to everyone for hunting/playing the game.

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: HippieChick]
    #4819970 - 10/18/05 09:46 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HippieChick said:

And a great deal of thanks to Back. That had to be a lot of work.
Great job :thumbup:

yeah that had to be a lot of work..,,,,,Nice Job :thumbup:

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: backupwards]
    #4866561 - 10/29/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Just wanted to let every one know that I not only received the postage from backupwards for all the consolation prizes that were sent out... but, he also included a nice extra donation for the FSRC.

Thank You my friend!
It helps out a lot :smile:

Shdwstr

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Re: Scavenger Hunt Winners List [Re: Shdwstr]
    #4866631 - 10/29/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

more than glad to help, thanks goes to you and all the people that make donations to keep the spore ring alive.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom