Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrFreeze5
journeyman

Pets while tripping?
    #481913 - 12/06/01 12:18 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

How do your pets react when you are tripping? My cat will follow me around all night. She will not get more than 5 feet away from me. She has to watch over me and make sure I'm ok. But my dog avoids me, I'm not sure why, though.

--------------------
The path of indulgence leads to the house of wisdom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: Pets while tripping? [Re: MrFreeze5]
    #482059 - 12/06/01 02:29 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I have a lab and she stays right beside my girlfrien and I when we do x or trip, especially when we x I think she can sense all the love in the room and also the chemical changes going on in our brains. animals (dogs, I know) can here the buzzing of electricity going on in the walls of our houses, and can smell drugs thru the smell of gasoline, they can also sense chemical changes in the brains of people who have seisures. I think our dog like to make sure we are safe and since were so happy I think she senses that if she hangs around she will gets lost of petting and love.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Offlinedjcherny
Stranger
Re: Pets while tripping? [Re: joe666]
    #482317 - 12/06/01 07:01 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I agree that cats and dogs have an ability to sense when you're not exactly sober. One thing I have noticed is that when I look into my cats eyes while on something they kind of get scared. This is probably because my pupils are dialated or extrememly red. If I don't look directly at them they don't seem to be so scared though...

Offlineredworm

Re: Pets while tripping? [Re: djcherny]
    #482477 - 12/06/01 09:22 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Whenever I came home tripping my cat was always in the best mood, he'd be dying to jump up on me. It was great to come home and just trip out with the cat after a crazy night out and about.

--------------------
------
We are all, infinite and together.

OfflineTrixxie
Stranger
Loc: Cantral Florida
    #482515 - 12/06/01 10:17 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When we lay out on the trampoline at my friends house, they have one cat that will not leave us alone. Last time, he made himself very comfortable with his face right between my boobs............I would be looking up and watching the sky, then I would look down and see his huge yellow eyes. I like having him around, he kinda keeps me "grounded" .

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #482532 - 12/06/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I had an interesting experience a few years ago. I was suffering from one helluva a reality attack. All of sudden I realized how fucked up my life really was. I have NEVER fealt as low as I did then. I was disqusted with myself. I found myself thinking that I was with the wrong women, that my family was screwed up.... etc... on and on.. I was tripping on about 2 paper plates full of totaly dried PF teck 'shrooms.

Here is where the story is relavent. I was sitting down leaning against a wall quietly crying and quickly going thru about 2 boxes of klinex. For the first and only time in my life I fealt totaly suicidal. I just wanted to end my life. Dureing the climax of this suicidal feeling my black german sheperad -BJ suddenly woke up (I was very queit) started barking, started running around in a circle. Then the dog proceded to raise hell and ran down the hall to the bedroom where my live in gal was reading. She came out asking "what the fuck is wrong with BJ?".

I will NEVER forget that experience. There is no doubt in my mind that some pets can pick up on our emotions.

Damm I miss that dog! hehe... now I got a cat!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #483897 - 12/08/01 09:35 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I have a cat and two dogs. Only one of the dogs is a house dog though. My cat ALWAYS comes to my room when I'm tripping and chills with me. Both of my dogs are very "loyal" I guess you'd say and both will always just hang around and try there best to please me. My house dog is uaually in my room anyway, he's nice to have around when I'm tripping. It is kind of weird how the animals act different though. I never really thaught about it, the cat and dog have never wrestled around when I was tripping. They both just chill. My house dog is a jack russel thats not even a year old yet, so its hyper as hell and usually wrestles with the caught 90% of the time he's conscious. Dunno, I like my pets though and they're good company when you're tripping ; )

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Pets while tripping? [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #483949 - 12/08/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

if my trip is going good then pets make it that much better, but if it is going bad then they can make it worse, as I have found out when I bad-tripped at my friends house and his dog who i usually really like just kinda scared and I just have a feeling the dog knew what was up ... it's crazy ... they DO act different when you are tripping

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Pets while tripping? [Re: HB]
    #484493 - 12/08/01 09:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I find that when tripping my animals (i dog - 1 cat) both have a stronger attachment to me - in that my very shy cat will jump in my lap or want to play with me when it usually keeps a distance - as for my dog, i find that she wont leave me alone - and will constantly peter me for a pat when im tripping - otherwise i dont think she really notices much...
I also find that i can relate and empathise SOOO much better with them when tripping - i feel that i can understand them more

--------------------

OfflineTamrylin
Loc: USA, East Coast
    #485110 - 12/09/01 02:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My dog just looks damn scared and confused.. Hm. He follows me around as well.. very odd

--------------------
Tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #485812 - 12/10/01 08:39 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

People like to believe that their pets are psychic and perhaps they are, but a more plausible explanation is that the drugs alter your body chemistry and hence your smell.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag