Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: for sum reason i think somethings gonna happen [Re: Gog]
    #4802481 - 10/14/05 05:19 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Wow im glad i stumbled into this forum. I have very similar feelings to some of you and ALWAYS thought i was the only one.

That feeling of something big, something very very big, and that im going to be involved somehow. Its a very strange sensation and hard to explain, but some of you have done very well.
I've gotten these feelings since i was a kid, well before my drug use, which is pretty interesting. Its so cool to hear others that have experienced this.

I've also had the feeling that i will die young. im not sure why, its very strange.
I actually thought i might die this last week. It turned out i have pneumonia, but before i'd been to the doctor i thought it was just a very bad cold. I was lying in bed for days, and i started to think this might be it. It wasn't as strong of a feeling as my other gut feelings, but i was to the point where i was accepting this could very well be it. I got very emotional, i called my g/f up and had long conversations about how much i care for her and such, it was intense. Im getting better now, so thats good. but i still have a feeling its coming, but i dont think it'll be this soon.

anyways thanks for the interesting reads guys, very cool to know im not the only one with these strange, something big over the horizon feelings.

who knows, maybe we're all waiting for the same thing, and we're the ones that are gonna be invovled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: for sum reason i think somethings gonna happen [Re: DoubleVision]
    #4803641 - 10/14/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My mind is playing tricks on me or something is happening.

I have this feeling that something gigantic and insane is going to happen like everybody dying, and the world has to start over in a beautiful way.

I am convinced I am going to win the lottery and use that money to help the world. I didn't win.

I have this feeling that life has to exist, because there is no other choice.

I don't know whats going on really.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: for sum reason i think somethings gonna happen [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4803734 - 10/14/05 02:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know whats going on really.

That's OK, man! Don't stress it. In the end none of us really has any idea what's going on, at any point in the day (or night). Some of us make up wild and elaborate explanations for what we think is going on, but we're still really in the dark. :wink:

The conclusion that I've come to is, if something is going to happen, there's nothing I can do about it. If nothing is going to happen, there's no point in getting all worked up about it. So why get worked up over it? Over something I can't change, not knowing what it is, or if it even exists?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
    #4810852 - 10/16/05 12:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Something IS happening. We live in a world that as singular organisms so unevolved to our new way of life that it is not surprising people get confused. You absorb thousands of times the information daily that your grandparents did. The world has a conscious not confined to localities or nationalities, and a collective memory brought about through the technology revolution. Human beings have never lived like this before. We are advancing (technologically speaking) at an *exponential* rate.

We landed on the fucking moon, man. That makes me so happy it almost brings me to tears.

Institutionalised relegion is dying and our connected world allows many more people like you good shroomerites to explore limitless ideas and spiritual philosophies which before we would have had to work out for ourselves, or heard from some authority figure, filtered and chewed. 'Standing on the shoulders of giants'- and this giant just found protein shakes.

I hope I'm making sense. (?)

Something fucking MASSIVE is happening. And it will probably happen in our lifetime. By 2020 is is not unreasonable to assume we will have created intelligence greater than our own. The figures for computing capabilties speak for themselves. Blah blah I could go on but you get the point. Look around you, this is the last part of a primitive stage of humanity before we move on to something greater, or destroy ourselves.

Either way, your subconscious isn't bullshitting you

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: for sum reason i think somethings gonna happen [Re: sam420]
    #4811108 - 10/16/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You all have any interest in the rapture?

I don't really believe 'all true believing christians' will be miraculously removed from society...

...but I do believe in Bible prophecy. Maybe you all with the feelings will be part of the rapture, whatever form it takes.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinebolga
Stranger
    #4817925 - 10/17/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have that feeling too. Especially lately. When I'm outside watching the cars pass by, or just hanging out it feels like this peace/habit we are so used to are all going to change soon. Like these are the final days. I'm pretty sure I feel this way because of the Jordan Maxwell/George Humphrey recordings - but they explain that SOMETHING BIG way too well.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom