Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuFdAwG
Loc: hills in bumble fuck
Listen up!!!!!
    #480747 - 12/05/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ok i just got done mixing all of my shit together, ver, brf and water. does it really matter exactly how much shit u put in together to mix as long as it is precise? i did measure it a little but not all that sceintificly. question? does it really matter if let the jars that werealready had the shit in them to keep the lids of them because i sorts had to run a short eran and came back thinking shit man atleast i could of coverd them...so its about 2 : 23 and the jars have been in the pressure cooker for about 30 mins.... ill give em an extra 10-15 min to be safe. next question. all i got is on fatt, dark spore print. no syringes.on one of my jars i nstead of making 4 holes on top i made 1 3/4 inch long hole which is not more than1/4 inch long width wise.the reason being is that when i am through boiling and wait a day for them to cool, i wanna take my spore print and scrap one tiny spot with a sterilized knife and drop some in through that hole on the lid withouth ever opeing the jar. will this work? because ive read in some forms and posts that that if making a syringe u must alow the spors to sit in there for like a day or so..please i wanna if this works cauz if yea good. i dont want to waste any of my print. also whit the jar that i will be doing this process to is only hal way full so i could stick the knife all the way intothe jar and see my results.

one

o shit my jars are done!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: SuFdAwG]
    #480755 - 12/05/01 01:36 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

It's not rocket science. Be the mushroom, think like the mushroom, be one with the mushroom. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmm

young grasshopper, you have much to read , regardless of what you may say.

peace and good luck

Offlinemystic1
addict
    #480874 - 12/05/01 03:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

prepare to see alot of contamination. im sure you could get it to work. maybe not very well. but if you must be lazy!

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
real eyes, realize, real lies
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#480878 - 12/05/01 03:22 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not an expert or anything but the reason people let their spore syringes sit for a day is so that the spores rehydrate. i don't think just scraping some spores onto a cake is gonna work.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
    #480884 - 12/05/01 03:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

dude, you sound like a fucking idiot.

if your a rookie you shouldnt try using a print, wait for a syringe to be available. if i were you, id just go by shrooms from the local dealer because from the looks of it your just wasting your supplies, seeing that your shit is most likely to become contaminated. but then again im not you.

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Offlinemystic1
addict
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #480898 - 12/05/01 03:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ya know. just don't even do it man it is a waste of time

--------------------
realize,realize,realize
http://www.shroomery.org/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=399368&fpart=1

OfflineZip_lock
Loc: UK
    #480916 - 12/05/01 04:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'm inexperienced, but if you can't get access to syringes and you have a pressure cooker I would use a rye grain substrate and scrape the print onto the grain and then shake the jars to distribute the spores. This however, requires attention to sterility.
It is unlikely that you would get good results using BRF/verm and scraping spores. read this: http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.php?View=docs&doc=21

Anonymous

#481105 - 12/05/01 06:28 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Try to get a syringe, this will make innoculation in several sites easy rather than just duimping the spores into one spot.
You don't have to let the syringe sit for a day.
Also, you should try to be more precise in your measurment of substrate ingredients. It can make a big difference.

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #481117 - 12/05/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Your wasteing your time. Start over. Follow the PF TEK to the letter! And no rookie should start with a print. Order a syringe.

Good luck.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineSuFdAwG
    #481276 - 12/05/01 08:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well shit if u were in fuckin position yall would understand. out here there aint no local dealer for shrooms.all i sell is fuckin rocks, dont do the shit but slang it. i just got out the penn and just went from there.i am getting a fuckin syringe and ready to fuckin play... hey my fuckin king brother dont even know what the fuck in a fuckin shroom. so this is basically knew shit but fuck it. but like i said , i slang dope meaning money aint a fuckin damn thing. sell a pack here in there bam i gotz me a couple gzzzzzzzzz. dont trip ill do my thing and see how it goes.

one/king love niggaz

OfflineSuFdAwG
    #481278 - 12/05/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well shit if u were in fuckin position yall would understand. out here there aint no local dealer for shrooms.all i sell is fuckin rocks, dont do the shit but slang it. i just got out the penn and just went from there.i am getting a fuckin syringe and ready to fuckin play... hey my fuckin king brother dont even know what the fuck in a fuckin shroom. so this is basically knew shit but fuck it. but like i said , i slang dope meaning money aint a fuckin damn thing. sell a pack here in there bam i gotz me a couple gzzzzzzzzz. dont trip ill do my thing and see how it goes.lastly i wouldn't ask a fuckin hype for his shit when blows his dumbass.

one/king love niggaz

Offlineredzone
    #481283 - 12/05/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

you're a fucking idiot, read the teks, follow the teks, dont come here and ask questions without ever having any prior expierence asking if you can switch this and that.... rookie

--------------------
think for yourself, question authority

OfflineSuFdAwG
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: redzone]
    #481306 - 12/05/01 08:53 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

listen mutha fuck, i dont give a fuck if im a fuckin rookie...all i wanna know is it is going to work, yes or no. i am getting a fuckin syringe through the mail and just wanted to start a little early. dont reall give a fuck if i fuck up, ill buy a new fuckin print. fuck it.know

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
    #481314 - 12/05/01 09:03 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

heh. you sound like cartman just after they saw the asses of fire movie. fuck fuckedy fuckfuckfuck :) Drop the fucks and start being polite if you want some help. If you write clearly (note: PUNCTUATION, SPELLING) then people might be able to understand you a little better and might not think you're such a tool.

Offlinemystic1
addict
    #481350 - 12/05/01 09:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

cool gangstarr!!!!!!!! your a dork. when you say fuck that much it is hard to understand you. like everyone else said just quit while your ahead or follow some kind of tek a good one would be the mmgg. or maybe the pf tek for retards.lol

--------------------
realize,realize,realize

OfflineSuFdAwG
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: mystic1]
    #481491 - 12/05/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

well shit i like to see all yall bitch ass serve some fuckin time. see how nice of a little man u come out. fuckin fags. i think the shrooms got to all yall fuckin heads. fuckin peace and love mutha fuckers. hahaha panzeez

Offline3ptCrown
    #481498 - 12/05/01 11:55 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

u have to measure the ingredients. i did it with a coffee cup and judged whats the right amount for each jar and all of the jars fucced up. now im buying a new syringe and a fuccn measuring cup for sure. (sorry for all the "fuccs" to the kids it offends)

--------------------
"Nothing lasts. That's one thing I think you learn from life, psychedelics, or just paying attention. Very little lasts." ~ Terrence Mckenna

Offlinededhead
Stranger

Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: 3ptCrown]
    #481508 - 12/06/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

SuFdAwG you need to read and follow the mmgg or pf to the letter. 3ptCrown has a perfect example of what happens when some new trys to cut steps or thinking they don't have to follow it exactly, it fails. I would recommend doing a few batches mmgg/ pf style to learn the process. Then experiment. SuFdAwG just wait for the syringe. Be patient. If your not patient, this hobby will not work for you and you'll have to keep slanging rocks as your hobby.

--------------------
[yy] "To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. " [yy]

OfflineBigScreen
Stranger
Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: _JJ_]
    #481510 - 12/06/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with everyone about the politeness of this individual, however, this guy has 170 views for his dumb shit question, while my other post which was 3 or 4 before his, was well worded, and would actually probably help the entire community lives in relitive isolation with like 8 views and no posts... What gives?

--------------------
The world is not a destination to achieve, but a reality to be experienced. A man who knows the Tao in the morning, may die with content in the evening.

Offlinemystic1
addict
Re: Listen up!!!!! [Re: BigScreen]
    #481609 - 12/06/01 02:07 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i think because this guy is an idiot

--------------------
realize,realize,realize

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate