Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
Loc: Annapolis,MD
Spore Chicks game of chance
    #481141 - 12/05/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Can you spot the cakes inoculated with the Spore chicks syringe.
-
-

-
-
This really sucks, we do 23 cakes, lose 2 to contamination, and 5 for what looks like injecting water. These spore were sent after 2 try's by sporechicks to get some uncontaminated product to us. There is a 6th jar that i need to confer with my partner about before i discuss it, but i believe it will also relate to this subject.

--------------------
Wetchaser
"is it really worth getting that worked up about?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDR.BSYDE
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: Wetchaser]
    #483032 - 12/07/01 12:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

SPORECHICKS
I HAVE waited 8 weeks now for syringes from them. I am sure i am not going to be getting them and if for some chance
they do send me something...that is what i think they will send. syringes filled with water. On a positvie note...atleast your other jars look great! and we all have learned a valuable lesson. I have good luck with another vender and they rock.
good luck with your jars!!
peace

--------------------
just another lost soul swimming in a fish bowl
year after year.

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: DR.BSYDE]
    #483264 - 12/07/01 04:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

So far in my opiniun, Ralphster is the king of sterility. Although it should be mentioned that his shipping, is usually a bit behind schedule : ( . But im begining to think that prior planning on my part,or who ever may read this, will make Ralphster a person i feel safe with. Really sucks to have this many bad cakes in one batch.

--------------------
Wetchaser

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#483592 - 12/07/01 09:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Invisiblejanuary77
    #483669 - 12/07/01 11:18 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

have you seen what dudes at Sporeworks produce.
their "Gallery" isn't stock or ripoff photos
And I have never had contams or delivery probs.
remember it is christmas so mail may be a little slow.

--------------------
America is not innocent

OfflineUBono2
    #483670 - 12/07/01 11:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm...I just ordered two prints from Ralphster...well, actually one from him and one from the FSR. They arrived in 6 days! and there was a sunday in between those days. Pretty fast if you ask me. Thanks again Ralph! I'll be studying my prints under a microscope soon...teehee:-)

UBono2

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: ralphster44]
    #483671 - 12/07/01 11:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I believe Ralph does ship either next day or atleast day aftert that, he sends me confirmations of the shipping... but usps is taking longer than usual now, so it took 3.5 - almost 4 weeks to get my syringe. Its not ralphster's fault, and his syringes are packed with spores.

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: roykinn]
    #483826 - 12/08/01 06:14 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I really wasnt trying to start an attack on Ralphster, but you just said it yourself, "3.5 to 4 weeks", to me thats a bit behind. But as i mentioned, what good does it do to get em fast, if there not worth the snot on a rag. Ralph, you da man, Sporecloud has told me that he has never had a contamination problem with you. We went else where, mainly out of curiosity, and the fact that it usually takes a minumum of 2.5 weeks for you to get anything to MD. Our last order went thru "little shop of spores". They were very timely, about 6 days. i will probably start them tonight or tommorow afternoon. USPS was very mean to the shipping box, and broke one of the tubes, and we already have confirmation of a replacment on the way. So far i like Littleshop of spores on there buisness merits. Time will tell on there product. Incidently, do the syringes really have to be shipped with the needles attached? i believe this is what caused us to lose a syringe in shipping.

--------------------
Wetchaser

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
    #483844 - 12/08/01 06:58 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I should add that i want nothing from sporechicks now or in the future, as far as my $ i spent. roh well

--------------------
Wetchaser

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

#483936 - 12/08/01 10:20 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Ralph is the man as far as I am concerned , he has gone beyond the call of duty on many occasions He does ship the next day due to problems with the mail there have been delays but they are not his fault the longest I ever had to wait was 9 days ,witch is totaly acceptable in my opinion due to the high quality of his product and he does send the syringe with the needle separated from the syringe,Ralph gets 5 stars in my opinion

OfflineSlamgauge
genocide isn'tfor everyone.
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: Sporecloud]
    #492925 - 12/16/01 01:56 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

my first order was with spore chicks and it took 2 months to get the order. I inoculated 10 jars and they are all contaminated except for one. I managed to salvage the strain by injecting a little into a honey jar.

I would try and have them replace their contaminated syringe but then I would have to deal with them again. I will just stick to making my own.

--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

OfflineFreakShow
3n+hu$|@$+
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: january77]
    #493470 - 12/17/01 01:12 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i just got my order from sporeworks teh otehr day..took a few days longer than expected... got 12 jars colonizing right now... a few are already showing signs of colozing after 3 days...looking great! =)

Offlinebiggwigg
Loc: PA
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: FreakShow]
    #494984 - 12/18/01 03:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i got order from ralph today i got it in six days and i live in PA I even sent it snail mail and the needles were unattached I could see lots of spores in them and the needles were very long longer than the needles i buy neer my house the only thing is the needles i buy are 12cc and his are 10cc but he filled it almost the whole way no play in it so it was really more than 10cc even had the ends taped up and everything very pleased

--------------------
I have only been wrong one time in my life.
thats when i thought i was wrong.
If its not a rave its not a party

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #494997 - 12/18/01 03:49 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Man, why the hell is ANYONE doing business with the chicks these days? Shit do a search here and your likely to find hundreds of extremely negative messages about there service and shitty syringies.

My friends started to place an order with them, only to thankfully be "talked out of it" by reading some of the tons of gripes posted here on the shroomery.

I dont think that they even visit this site. From all that I have read about them, they seem only interested in the money... not repeat business.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (12/18/01 05:23 PM)

OfflineabsoluteZero
    #495079 - 12/18/01 05:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I ordered from ralphster on thursday, got the stuff in the mail yesterday! Thats fast!!!

-zero

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: Jammer]
    #495090 - 12/18/01 05:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

they used to visit the shroomery quite a bit,they responded to negative threads a couple of months ago saying that they were back on track and that no one was ever intentionaly ripped off by them a couple of people got thier orders I got my replacements but as you can see in the pics that wetchaser posted nothing grew there is a small spot of growth on the backside of one of those jars but on the other side there is also contams making jars is a lot of work as a lot of you know and it sucks to be greeted a few days later by contams or worse no growth at all I urge anyone who has a sporechicks syringe to do a few test jars before innoculating a whole batch this is what wetchaser and I did this time around as I didnt belive sporechicks claim of being back on track and as you can see once again the proof is in thos jars as they were innoculated at the same time as the other strains that were from another vendor(Ralph) who by the way will be offering the Sa strain witch was the best strain that spore chicks carried in my opinion I urge people to try to get this strain going and make more available to all

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: absoluteZero]
    #495107 - 12/18/01 05:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'm still a big fan of Ryche Hawk.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (12/20/01 06:53 PM)

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: Jammer]
    #495164 - 12/18/01 06:38 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Rycheis a great vendor but his turnaround time leaves a lot to be desired the shipping times are not consistant so its hit or miss I prefer a vendor who advertises fast shipping and then lives up to it

InvisibleBeetlebum
Stranger
    #495413 - 12/18/01 10:24 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Each to their own I guess... AFOAF ordered some EQ's from them and although the order was way late (shity) His sample has 10% contams with 10 pf jars.

For other reasons I can't talk aloud on open net... I still thank the chicks...

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#497226 - 12/20/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My turn around times have completly sped up this past month.
For a while I was collecting mail every other day and shipping that same day. I did that for 2 weeks in a row recently and not a single person posted here about how fast they got there order.  None the less, I'll keep shipping fast and eventually that "3 week slow" reputation will go away.
Although all this emphesis on speedy orders is not a good thing. You cant rush nature. And if there is one thing that is REQUIRED in this hobby is patience.
If you ordered from me before and it was slow, try me again its much faster now :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
    #501411 - 12/26/01 05:19 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

you will have to forgive sporeclouds disalusions, i guess he must have had one cap to many. I did not hide any growth in the above pictures. We inoculated 6 jars, but i was unsure if the 6th jar was spore chick or not, so i didnt add it in the picture. I would not post a picture that i knew the credibility of the picture had been compromised. I do remember mentioning that i had another jar, that may pertain to this subject, in one of my post's, and that i would need to confer with my partner about it before i posted about it. i personaly dont think it is 100% sporechick spew in the jar. I seem to remember us not having enough in the syringe to do a complete jar, so i talked sporecloud into inoculating half the jar with chickspew, and the other half from another vendor, as a test. Sporecloud disagree's with me that this is the test jar with growth under one hole, but he has yet to produce the jar that in his opiniun is the the test jar. None of the other jars only grew under one hole, so i feel that i did right, in not mentioning the jar, as we were not in agreement on who's jar it was, and had lost the label to that particular jar when the holes were uncovered to give it a bit of air in an attempt to expediate growth. So now sporecloud in his infinent wisdom, has decided that he knows were the jar is, with growth in the above picture. If anyone needs a paranormal psycic, please contact Sporecloud, as he was not present when i set up, and took the picture, so he must be gifted.

--------------------
Wetchaser

OfflineWetchaser
Stranger
    #502742 - 12/27/01 08:51 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

i have been informed that i jumped the gun in my reply to sporeclouds post, but it was not entirely my fault. Bad grammer in typing does lead to confusion. :: Blush:: he posted,

"but as you can see in the pics that wetchaser posted nothing grew there is a small spot of growth on the backside of one of those jars but on the other side there is also contams"

When he ment to say
"but as you can see in the pics that wetchaser posted nothing grew. There is now a small spot of growth on the backside of one of those jars but on the other side there is also contams"

--------------------
Wetchaser

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

#510212 - 01/04/02 02:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Being the paranormal Psychic that I am I already knew he was gonna say that

Anonymous

#510557 - 01/04/02 10:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

What am I thinking right now?......

Anonymous

Re: Spore Chicks game of chance [Re: ]
    #510581 - 01/04/02 10:39 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Probably the same thing I am.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag