Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Hahzist]
    #4808549 - 10/15/05 06:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Were about to go into circles here. I already made it clear that free speech is a right and I'm not saying they shouldnt have been allowed to do that. The rape example (and im not saying the nazis were raping black people :rolleyes:) was to show that when you exercise your free speech you have to be willing to suffer the natural consequences of it.

So its LEGAL to say what you want, but that does not mean people arent going to naturally react to it. You'd be just as easy to rise up against somebody protesting against you if you felt strongly enough about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHahzist

#4808557 - 10/15/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"That's a terrible analogy. I'm not a nazi, nor do I condone most of their idealogue, but I am not going to pelt them with eggs, nevermind prove their point by becoming aggressive and committing crimes."

lol. Are you even black? If you are then I commend you. But if not, ofcourse your not going to pelt them with eggs, they have no beef with you.

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4808559 - 10/15/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Then, you should at least agree that it is one thing to disagree, another to begin rioting, looting, and becoming violent.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4808565 - 10/15/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

when you exercise your free speech you have to be willing to suffer the natural consequences of it

So, next time a million black people march on Washington, they should be willing to 'suffer the natural consequences' when a mob of white cops beat them up and throw them in jail. Alright...

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineHahzist

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Diploid]
    #4808573 - 10/15/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"So, next time a million black people march on Washington, they should be willing to suffer the 'natural consequences' when a mob of white cops beat them up and throw them in jail. Alright... "

Could you be a little more specific please? That makes absolutely no point. And anyway if it were cops who beat their ass then it would be for legal purposes.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808590 - 10/15/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That makes absolutely no point

It's the same comment you made:

Quote:

when you exercise your free speech you have to be willing to suffer the natural consequences of it

only now that it's rephrased as whites beating up blacks when they don't agree, you somehow think your own comment doesn't make sense.

Make up your mind.

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

OfflineHahzist

#4808598 - 10/15/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'll say this, you all think we should have a more tolerant society. Its a lot easier for someone sitting on their computer chair to think up ways to improve the country, and then be all high and mighty about it. Looking down on every little bad thing that happens and say well if people were like me then blah blah blah.

I'll end my stance like this, people are people, maybe you all should be more tolerant of the fact that economic conditions, history, upbringing, race, enviornment, nazi protesters are all factors in some people's lives. Maybe not yours, but definitly to other people. And if you were shat out of those wombs maybe youd think differently.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808605 - 10/15/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps you should be tolerant to the views of the Nazis. They are people, too.

OfflineHahzist

#4808627 - 10/15/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"only now that it's rephrased as whites beating up blacks when they don't agree, you somehow think your own comment doesn't make sense.

Make up your mind.
"

I never said you didnt make sense, you just didnt make a point. My point was specific bc the protesters were nazis who are a group of racists. You said something about black people marching in Washington and getting beat up by cops.

You can see the conflict with my example, yours wasnt specific. I'll help you.. Lets say a group of black people marched in a white community and protested some sort of race related issue. The black group has historically represented hate and racism. If they got run out of town, I'd say well what did they expect?

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808634 - 10/15/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I'll say this, you all think we should have a more tolerant society.

[/sarcasm mode on]

Nah, I agree with you, we're way too tolerant. We should round up all the niggers in the US and shoot them in the head.

[/sarcasm mode off]

You see, intolerance works both ways; it's bad for everyone, Nazis and blacks alike.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineHahzist

#4808656 - 10/15/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The point was to show how easy it is for certain people to talk about tolerance and intolerance. Please read past the first line of my post.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #4808658 - 10/15/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Lets say a group of black people marched in a white community and protested some sort of race related issue. The black group has historically represented hate and racism. If they got run out of town, I'd say well what did they expect?

You're missing the point. The rioters aren't running the Nazis out of town, they're fighting cops. The cops aren't Nazis. The rioters aren't looting Nazi shops, they're looting whichever shops are handiest. The shopowners aren't Nazis either.

Recognizing the right of people to speak their minds necessarily means that every now and then you're going to have to recognize the right to speak their minds of people for whom you have no respect saying things you personally find distasteful. Bummer, but that's the way it works.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineHahzist

Re: Ohio riot? [Re: Phred]
    #4808670 - 10/15/05 07:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No, I agree with you. The argument was taken to a different scenario. People were actually saying that the nazis shouldnt have been run out of town and that the black people should have peacefully not gotten involved.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808677 - 10/15/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They shouldn't have gotten involved. And if they did harass or attack the Nazi's, they should have been arrested for interfering with their freedom of speech.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808689 - 10/15/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My point was specific bc the protesters were nazis

So Hahzist, just out of curiosity: besides Nazis, what other groups do you think deserve violent attack when they demonstrate legally and peacefully?

Gays?

Heathen atheists?

Women?

Drug users?

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineHahzist

#4808696 - 10/15/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

"Gays?

Heathen atheists?

Women?

Drug users? "

Do any of these groups demonstrate unnecessary hate towards another group of people?

OfflineHahzist

#4808703 - 10/15/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I mean really are you kidding? Neo nazis are historically known for being violent and committing massive hate crimes. They have been found out on bomb plots among other horrible terrorist activities

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808704 - 10/15/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Do any of these groups demonstrate unnecessary hate towards another group of people?

Where are you getting this?

The only people demonstrating hate are the rioting blacks. The Nazis were demonstrating legally and peacefully.

--------------------
Republican Values:

OfflineHahzist

#4808716 - 10/15/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Heres a little news article I found instantly on a Neo Nazi related crime. This shit happens all the time.

Last week, without any visible agitation or signs of regret, three neo-Nazis confessed to beating to death 39-year-old Mozambican Alberto Adriano in June this year in the eastern German city of Dessau. The Federal Prosecutor's Office has accused the three defendants?aged 16 to 24?of murder.

Federal Prosecutor Joachim Lampe read out the two-page indictment, which dryly describes a crime of almost unparalleled brutality. After a skinhead party, the two 16-year-old accused from nearby Wolfen, Frank M. and Christian R., had missed the last train back and by chance met 24-year old Enrico Hilprecht from Bad Liebenwerda in Brandenburg who had suffered the same fate. Drunk and bawling Nazi slogans, all three staggered through the streets of Dessau.

At 1:45 in the morning at the edge of the city park they encountered Alberto Adriano, who had been visiting friends and was on his way home. He was on his own and the three drunk neo-Nazis shouted abuse at him??blacks out? and ?what do you want here nigger?? According to the indictment, one of the three assailants held Adriano from behind while the other two hit him in the stomach and on the head until he fell to the ground. Then all three kicked him for several minutes.

?Enrico H. alone kicked him about 10 times in the head with his heavy boots,? Federal Prosecutor Lampe said. Afterwards, they pulled off his clothes, throwing his shirt, trousers and underpants into the bushes, took his wallet in which there were 50 marks, tore off his wrist watch and dragged the already unconscious Adriano, by now in only shoes and socks, a few meters further and began kicking him again.

Under police questioning, Frank M. indicated that between kicks Enrico H. had raised Adriano's head several times, bent down and asked what he was doing in Germany, and then pushed his face into the sandy ground. Only when a police patrol which had been called by a witness to the attack drove by did the assailants abandon their victim and attempt to flee in different directions.

When Alberto Adriano was taken to hospital he was still conscious and told the police he had tried in vain to appease his attackers and tell them he had lived in Germany for almost 20 years, that he was married to a German woman and had three small children whom he had to look after. Three days later, Alberto Adriano died as a consequence of his severe head injuries.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/aug2000/nazi-a30.shtml

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4808721 - 10/15/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hahzist said:
"Gays?

Heathen atheists?

Women?

Drug users? "

You do not understand. Hate speech is covered by the freedom of speech as well.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom