Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
"What is the truth about Panaeolina (Psilocybe ?) Foenesecii ?"
    #4804605 - 10/14/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

We (me and the locals) were discussing "Paneaolous Fonesec whatsit-i" (Haymakers), and I was saying these things you call "Haymakers" don't sound like Fone whatsit they sound like the British p.cyanescens (European) strain to me, and that damn sure well looks like what I got this evening ah huh ! :mushroomgrow: more should follow....

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 01:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4804618 - 10/14/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

the only thing I've ever heard claimed as "Haymakers Mushroom" is Panaaeolina Foenisecii. It's not active and not a choice edible. Enough of them would probably make you want to crapee yer pants.

-Psiclops

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: psiclops]
    #4804653 - 10/14/05 07:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yes that's what our locals call them because they are the colour of hay, but they must be cyanescens see Ice House Shamans thread coz his picks is what I got !

--------------------
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.

Edited by Silverwolf (10/14/05 07:31 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4804676 - 10/14/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you might have subaruginosa's from NZ/AUS too :thumbup:

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4804710 - 10/14/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

A brief written description (from a local who has been picking them for years and confirmed my find, calling them "Haymakers", and was very uncertain about the larger specimens, which I was able to tell him infact show mature cyanescens morphology); according to him younger specimens..." must be light beige/muddy brown receeding into a "pony" coloured white/light grey/light blue (near rim) with black ring on outer edge. Small nipple on top, dark gills , white/yellowing stem.
Wait for them to dry and re-check characteristics ie; dark ring, if dark ring does not appear at any stage bin them !"

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 01:22 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4804723 - 10/14/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ah, but the big ones show proper cyanescens morph, they are dark brown, black rimmed (sometimes with dark blotchces of psilocybe on cap), and that rim shows p.cyanescens "wave" no real stem "blueing" but I don't think these are as strong as the American native; comments anyone ?

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4804731 - 10/14/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, I can see as they are drying out......

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4804737 - 10/14/05 07:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
you might have subaruginosa's from NZ/AUS too :thumbup:

Nope definately not those bud !

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4804787 - 10/14/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quantity ? Over a hundred...we're hoping to get a digi-cam prior to seasons end, so maybe we might be able to post some picks -can anyone point me to the tech advice on posting digi-picks please ?-

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/14/05 07:45 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4804838 - 10/14/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Silverwolf

Reason for deletion: irrelevant

--------------------
"Arafel."

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #4805079 - 10/14/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You need help in a major way!  :crazy:

--------------------

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #4805118 - 10/14/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl2:  I'm with bio  :rofl2:

Quote:

they are dark brown, black rimmed (sometimes with dark blotchces of psilocybe on cap), and that rim shows p.cyanescens "wave" no real stem "blueing" but I don't think these are as strong as the American native; comments anyone ?

Doesn't sound like cyans to me at all.  Like the name implies, if it isn't bluing it isn't a cyan.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: @cro]
    #4805179 - 10/14/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If your laughing now check out his post history, I guarantee you'll be laughing for days!!! :grin:

Carry on smokin them shrooms Silverwolf!  :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4806976 - 10/15/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

lol. yer hilarious, biotek.

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: psiclops]
    #4807366 - 10/15/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Reason for deletion: Wrong information

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/15/05 01:19 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4807489 - 10/15/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

What I said was
Quote:

Silverwolf said:
no real stem "blueing" but I don't think these are as strong as the American native; comments anyone?

--------------------
"Arafel."

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

#4807518 - 10/15/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------

--------------------

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4807553 - 10/15/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And then, and then I'm going to jump up and down YES UP AND DOWN on the pieces until, until..until they're very small and then and then ...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Arafel."

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #4807599 - 10/15/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
comments anyone?

What I said:
Quote:

Like the name implies, if it isn't bluing it isn't a cyan.

Latin: cyanescen; English: turning blue, changing blue
Do you see a problem here?
People find cyanescens in Britain frequently, they all blue. Do you think you found the sole patch that differs from every other ever found?

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: @cro]
    #4808089 - 10/15/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

O.K but what are they then ? They are certainly active psilocybes, my local friend talks of taking 50-100, that would be alot for American cyans yes? However he always "stuck" to the younger specimins, as I was able to point out the larger specimins showed proper cyan morph and all the other cyans identificatory features are there. If they are somewhat less potent (only blueing or "blacking" on the caps) perhaps they are of a psilocybe sub-species related to the American cyans, somewhat less potent -geography might suggest this in this species nest pas ?- and therefore not "deserving" of the name cyanascens?

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/15/05 03:40 PM)

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

#4808631 - 10/15/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Have you seen pictures of what WE call "haymakers mushroom" panaaeolina foenisecii?

Maybe what you have is just that.

wow.

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: psiclops]
    #4810074 - 10/16/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

If his friend eats up to 100, and he is in the UK, is there any possibility that he is actually talking about liberty caps?

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: _OttO_]
    #4810262 - 10/16/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

he thinks they look like what "WE" call Cyanescens. He says that his mates call them "haymakers, on account they are the color of hay"

Two things wrong with that, though.

1. Everyone, all 'round the world, calls P. Cyanescens "cyans" or "wavy caps" or "blue waves" but never "haymakers".

2. "Haymaker's Mushroom" Panaaeolina foenisecii is called that because it is always found in lawns and fields, and not because it is the color of hay.

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4810813 - 10/16/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Fine, I don't have a problem with that because they are not "cyanascens". Can anyone direct me to some p.foenisecii pics please ?

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4810934 - 10/16/05 01:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

(Silverwolf having now found aforementioned "picks" for himself)
If these are panaeolina fonesecii why do they often morph into wavy capped shrooms(often also "folding in" on themselves) when mature ? My friend has eaten them for years (from the same region) and confirms trips for all occasions. Maybe these are exposed to environmental precursors to psilocybe production. He also states that he often sees "bookish academics" picking them when he is out picking. Presumably they know something other people don't. They also
often display a pronounced nipple, especially when younger (the shrooms not the academics).
Another very experienced shroomer (originally a local who lived for many years in the Shetlands) also identified my find today as "the other" "stronger" mushroom he and his brother took in their teens. One other comment was that they have appeared (over the years)to be very sensitive to environmental influences.

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 01:50 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) [Re: _OttO_]
    #4810958 - 10/16/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

_OttO_ said:
If his friend eats up to 100, and he is in the UK, is there any possibility that he is actually talking about liberty caps?

No, he knows the difference (as demonstrated today !)

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4811085 - 10/16/05 01:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The gills are black on mature specimins and grey on younger ones not white (see erowid). My locals advice was to chuck white gilled "lookalikes" away post haste ! I have a large specimin infront of me, as follows; Mature specimin exhibits pronounced nipple on top of cap, golden brown colour, black gills and a dark motled cap ring ! Cap is 42.5 ml - 45ml across.

--------------------
"Arafel."

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

#4811355 - 10/16/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know it does kinda sound like Liberty Caps. They are often tan colored, with a dark ring around the edge of the cap, which also folds under "a pinch" in younger specimens.

The only thing that bothers me is that you say the gills are black. I don't know of anyone finding black-gilled P. Semilanceata. They're always purple grey, even in fully grown specimens.

I can't say for sure that I am correct about that, but this is the case, with all that I have found.

If you can get pictures of the spore print and some of the specimens, like you always promise, my headache might go away, "mate".

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

#4812745 - 10/16/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
He also states that he often sees "bookish academics" picking them when he is out picking. Presumably they know something other people don't.

How do you know they are 'bookish aceademics'? What are the distinctive features of one of these? I think we need more information and a picture for correct identification....

Bookish Acedemic:
Habitat: Can be found popping up mainly around university grounds, schools and libraries. Seem to be light sensitive and can rarely be seen after the sun goes down.
Cap: Bell shaped, smooth and shiny, sometimes hairy towards the edges. Almost always displaying visual aids.
Stem: Pale, thin and ropey, often bulging in the mid section. The stem is often covered with a baby-poo brown, 1970's second hand suit with patches on the elbows, with a stale and sometimes 'urine' like odour.

The bastards are always out raiding my patches too.

Edited by _OttO_ (10/16/05 08:55 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: _OttO_]
    #4813361 - 10/16/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Reason for deletion: covered by next post

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/16/05 10:12 PM)

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

#4814030 - 10/16/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, you still shouldn't have eaten any. You shouldn't ever eat mushrooms unless you are 100% sure of what they are. I hope you don't fall ill from it...

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4817533 - 10/17/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

How many recommendations do you need ? No one seems to have a gospel I.D on these.
look thanks for your concern bud, the thing is the damn things work. I've only ingested three caps over three days and I'm still tripping tonight. My friend "the Shetlander" said 25 was good for a strong trip, and I was getting some very strong non-psilocybe type visual hallucinations yesterday (I had ingested about 10-15 libs over the same period, but this trip is different). Unfortunately my system is not really up to the heavy loaders, like amanitas (no matter how well prepared) and these would seem to be another example. I nearly wrote off the pushbike, and myself, on the way home yesterday, so I don't think I should mess with these again until I'm really up for it. Nobody else I know of that has taken them has reported any significant ill effects, it's probably just me (surgery, flouride treatment as a youngster, a one-off "I really mean this " suicide attempt with old-fashioned para-codeine and untutored messing around with amanita muscaria have all played their part -did you read my Shamanic use of A.Muscaria Thread ?-).

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/17/05 06:55 PM)

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

#4818482 - 10/17/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Judging by what your saying, it sounds like your experienceing some form of poisoning, thats all. Good luck with it all.

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: _OttO_]
    #4819406 - 10/18/05 02:00 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

lol youre awesome i didnt your patches have been raided by "bookish acedemicus"!! LOL!

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #4819889 - 10/18/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Oh,...SSSHHHIIITT!

Dude, you found those shroom that make people stupid!!

Don't eat any more!

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: psiclops]
    #4826293 - 10/19/05 05:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Oh really guys! You know the deeply ironic thing about my find of "the best I've ever seen" is that I can't take them ! The veracity of the hallucinations reported by my friends with these shrooms is awesome. I have very little doubt that this species of mushroom is perhaps the most environmentally morphic shroom on the planet* "the locals" (sorry guys I'm not saying anything about where these are, many would not forgive me and for good reason !) recommend them to young shroomers. The black gills (i've seem e'm bud), the percentage of wavy cyanescens type caps and the sometimes bold black rim on these shrooms should signify something to you guys, and don't tell me all the research has been done 'coz it clearly isn't true.

*Might still have been tripping when I wrote that !

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 01:53 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4826733 - 10/19/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Silverwolf has no idea of what he is talking about.

he claims:
Quote:

The black gills (i've seem e'm bud), the percentage of wavy cyanescens type caps and the sometimes bold black rim on these shrooms should signify something to you guys, and don't tell me all the research has been done 'coz it clearly isn't true.

Psilocybe species have chocolate-brown to dark purple-brown spore prints. Never black., They are a light lavender when young. The caps are caramel colored and are hygrophanous, meaning they change colore to a straw yuellow in drying. The stems are pure white and stain intensely blue when handled or from damgae due to natural elements.

Here are some pictures of psilocybe cyanescens.

And some woodchip Psilocybe cyanescens and neither of the above have a black ring..

Panaeolina foenisecii Maire have chocolate crown gills and a purple to crownish red cap with a stem that breaks in two witht he snap of a finger. The haymakers shroom refers tot he time of the year the mushrooms appear when it is time to reap in the hay or plant the hay. And they do not turn yellow.

And they do not have any active engredients of the alkaloids psilocine or psiblocybine in them.

Coprinus (inky cap) mushrooms, Arnellaria and Panaeolus and Copelandia have black spore prints and they do not have rings on them.

mj If you need to learn about the facts of panaeolina foenisecii then read the article mby me and Mark Merlin which is her eint he FAQ's "Observations Regarding the Suspecied Psychoactive Properties of Panaeolina foenisecii Maire. The article appeared int he first issue of The Yearbook for Ethnomedicine and the Study of consciousness. ANd please try not to spread false informationa this site,
have shroomy day

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4828754 - 10/20/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Bump

mj

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4828805 - 10/20/05 09:06 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
mj

You already said it mj.... Good, informative post. What more needs to be said? We will never get the truth anyway, without a pic.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #4829786 - 10/20/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
mj

hehehehe! :cool:

InvisibleEonTan
bird
 User Gallery
Loc: very south
    #4831487 - 10/20/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Panaeolous do have rings occasionaly to frequently on the cap. Sometimes they go wavy, most of the time they do not. Sometimes they can blue, sometimes more then a little.

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #4834223 - 10/21/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

OOOh CHRIST would you lot actually read and understand what someone is saying ?! I did not say "it was cyanescens because it sometimes expresses with a wavy cap" I said its cap was ..well just like those cyanescens picks above. If you read the literature on panaeolina fonesecii some of the studies suggest that this shroom will produce psychedelics given the right environmental precursors. I hesitate to be rude but you lot haven't exactly been polite; question "Are you really interested in furthering the study of mycology here or simply going up your own arseholes ?".  :cthulhu:

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 01:55 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4834319 - 10/21/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Nice cyans picks by the way, thanks !

--------------------
"Arafel."

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

#4834364 - 10/21/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
"Are you really interested in furthering the study of mycology here or simply going up your own arseholes ?".  :cthulhu:

The only person who's up his own arsehole here is you  :smirk:

--------------------

--------------------

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4834519 - 10/21/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Why would I make it up? Honestly mate, I was tripping right different to normal libs for three days after taking a small number of these. My local pal describes saying on his first trip "These ain't working" and then watching his friend split in two and tentacles and stuff comming out !! He's a nice guy and isn't the sort to wind people up. The other friend also sucks in his cheeks every time they are mentioned and says "strong shrooms". I believe them both, and unless we are suffering from a plague of real crazy "bookish academics" down here alot of other people rate these things too.

--------------------
"Arafel."

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

#4834626 - 10/21/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder how long its going to be before the mods lock this thread?

Hmmmmmmmm...

--------------------

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #4834641 - 10/21/05 02:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Silverwolf said:
Quote:

If you read the literature on panaeolina fonesecii some of the studies suggest that this shroom will produce psychedelics given the right environmental precursors

Panaeolina foenisecii has not now or ever been psychoactive.

The original three papers ny Robbers, Tyler and Guzman,, Gyogy-Miklos O'lah of Universitaire Laval in Quebec and and Beug and Bigwood and Tyler Robbers, and Ott's ananlysis were all later shown to be false positives.

This would include the unsubstantiated claims by Gary Lincoof (author of Hallucinogenic and Poisonous mushrooms) and David Arora's Mushrooms Dymistified) who claimed, respectiveley that Panaoilina foenisecii is not active on the West Coast while Arora claimed it was active on the east coast.

Here are the major references from those mininformation papers which every mycologist afterwards picked up and listed the shrooms as psychoactive or possibly hallucinogenic depending on what part of the couontry the shroms grew in. That is Urban Legend.

WHile there are certain tryptamnines in Panaeolina foenisecii such as 5-hyderoixytryptamibne and serotonine (amino acid also found in warm milk and in Turkey), they are not psychoactive compounds and that species does not produce any hallucinogenic effects whatsoever..

See references below and then go your local University library and read up on them.

Quote:

Allen, John W. 1988a. Latent Psilocybian Species
of Panaeolus. In: Spring Time Magic: A History of Psychoactive Mushrooms, Past and Present Applications, with Special Attention Given to Panaeolus Species. Chapter 20. (Unpublished Manuscript).

Allen, John W.. 1988b. Accidental Ingestions of the Panaeolus Kind. In: Spring Time Magic: A History of Psychoactive Mushrooms, Past and Present Applications, with Special Attention Given to Panaeolus Species. Chapter 36. (Unpublished Manuscript).

Arora, David. 1979. Mushrooms Demystified. 10 Speed Press. Berkeley, Ca.

Beug, Michael W., and Jeremy Bigwood. 1982. Psilocybin and Psilocin Levels in 20 Species from Seven Genera of Wild Mushrooms in the Pacific Northwest. Journal of Ethnopharmacoloay Vol. 5(3):271?285. (see page 285).

<P>Brolyn (Pseude.) 1990. Magic Mushrooms on Your Front Lawn. America's Harvest Mushroom. Hiqh TImes Vol. 178: 40?41, 55?56, 59, 65?66.

Cooles, Philip. 1980. Abuse of the Mushroom Panaeolus foenisecii. British Medical Journal Vol. 280 (6212):446. Feb. 16.

Cooper, R. 1980. A Guide to British Psilocybin Mushrooms. Red Shift Books. Dillcourt Ltd., London.

Enos, Leonard. 1972. A Key to the North American Psilocybin Mushroom. a Youniverse Production. Lemmon Grove, Ca.

Guzm?n, Gast?n. 1989. Personal Communication.

Guzm?n, Gast?n., Jonathan Ott, Jerry Boydston, and Steven H. Pollock. 1976. Psychotropic Mycoflora of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Mycoloqia Vol. 68 (6):1267?1271.

Haard, Richard., and Karen Haard. 1975. Poisonous and Hallucingenic Mushrooms. Cloudburst Press. Brackendale. 2nd edition, Homestead Book Co., Seattle, Washington.

Holden, M. 1965. A Possible Case of Poisoning by Panaeolina foenisecii. Bull. Brit. Mvcol. Soc. Vol. 25:9?1-292.

------. 1990. Personal Communication.

Menser, Gary. 1977. Hallucinogenic and Poisonous Mushroom Field Guide. (see pp:45?47). And/Or Press. Berkeley, Ca.

Miller, 0.K. 1972. Mushrooms of North America. (see pp:176-177). Dutton. N. Y.

------. 1991. Personal Communication.

Ohenoja, E., J. Jokiranta, T. Makinen, A. Kaikkonen, and M.M. Airaksinen. 1987. The Occurrence of Psilocybin and Psilocin in Finnish Fungi. Journal of Natural Products (Lloydia) Vol. 50 (4):741?744.

Ola'h, Gyorgy?Miklos. 1968a. Etude Chemiotaxonomique sur les Panaeolus. Recherches sur las Presence des Corps Indoliques Psychotropes dans cis Champignons. Como. Rendus Acad. Sci. Ser. D. *701. 267:1369?1372.

------. 1968b. Le Genre Panaeolus. Essai Taxonomique et Physiologique. Rev. Mycol. 1968 Edition.

------. 1969. Le Genre Panaeolus. Museum Nat. d'Hist. Nat. Paris.

------. 1970. Le Genre Panaeolus. Essai Taxonomique et Physiologique. Revue de Mycologique. Memoire Hors?Serie No. 10.

<P>Orr, Robert T. and Dorothy B. Orr. 1979. Mushrooms of Western North America. University of California Press. Berkeley. (see PP:l7O?171).

Ott, Jonathan. 1974?1975. (Pers. Comm. from Unpublished Field and Laboratory Notes).

------. 1976. Hallucinogenic Plants of North America. Wingbow Press. Berkeley, Ca.

Ott, Jonathan. and Gaston Guzman. 1976. Detection of Psilocybin in Species of Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Psathyrella. Lloydia Vol. 39 (4):258?260. July-Aug. Pacioni, G. 1981. Les Champignons. Paris. Un Guide Nathan.

<P>Pollock, Steven H. 1976. Psilocybin Mycetismus with Special Reference to Panaeolus. Journal of Psychedelic Drugs Vol. 8 (1):43?57.

Robbers, J.E., Varro E. Tyler, and G.-M. Ola'h. 1969. Additional Evidence Supporting the Occurrence of Psilocybin in Panaeolina foenisecii. Lloydia Vol. 32 (3):339?400.

Singer, Rolf. 1978. Hallucinogenic Mushrooms. In: Rumack and Salzman (Eds.): Mushroom Poisoning: Diagnosis and Treatment. Chapter 12:201-214. CRC Press, Cleveland.

------, R. 1991. Personal Communication.<BR>

Southcott, R.V. 1974. Notes on Some Poisonings and Other Clinical Effects Following Ingestion of Australian Fungi. South Australian Clinics Vol. 6 (5):442?478.

------. 1989. Personal Communication.

Stijve, T. 1989. Personal Communication.

Stijve, T., C. Hischenhuber, and D. Ashley. 1984. Occurrence of 5-Hydroxylated Indole Derivatives in Panaeolina foenisecii (Fries) Kuehner from Various Origin. Zeitschr. Mykol. Vol. 50?361.

Tyler, Varro E., and Alexander H. Smith. 1963. Protoalkaloids of Panaeolus Species. In 2. International Arbeitstaauna Biochemieyund Physioloaie der Alkaloid , (K. Mothes and H.?B. Schoeter, Eds.). Akademie-Verlag,Berlin:45-54.

Watling, Roy. 1979. Studies in Lacrymaria and Panaeolus. Notes from the Royal Botanic Garden Vol. 37:369?378.

Watling, Roy. 1989. Personal Communication.

Young, A. M. 1988. The Panaeoloideae of Australia. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Queensland.

Young, A. M. 1989. Panaeoloideae (basidiomycete, fungi) of Australia. Journal of Systematic Botany Vol. 2:75?97.

Young, A. M. 1989. Personal Communication.

mjshroomer ANd there are over four hundred plants worldwide that have precursors to psilocine and psilocybine and do not produce those chemicals inthem just because the precursors are there.

InvisibleEonTan
bird
 User Gallery
Loc: very south
    #4836289 - 10/21/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the refrences. :thumbup:

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: EonTan]
    #4844791 - 10/24/05 07:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Can we end this fellas ( before us "rockers" get beaten up by the "mods")? Does anyone want to analyze these ? it's more than possible that "Haymakers" from this region have never been studied before.

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/25/05 06:40 AM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4849355 - 10/25/05 06:39 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm serious guys, pictures are irrelevant, we know they are some form of panaeolina fonesecii, lets get them looked at, both for curiosity's sake and to help protect people like me -by "unveiling" them for what they are- who naturally assume that there are only two active psilocybe species (namely semilanceata and cyanescens ) in the British Isles (I suspect that rather like amanitas some of the kidney loading toxins "convert" when properly dried).

--------------------
"Arafel."

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

#4849376 - 10/25/05 06:59 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You are talking to yourself now dude. Everbody is over it - no pictures = no i.d.

Edited by Gumby: Borderline flame removed. Lets not talk trash about other people.

Edited by Gumby (10/29/05 09:53 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #4850148 - 10/25/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Silverwolf said,
Quote:

by "unveiling" them for what they are- who naturally assume that there are only two active psilocybe species (namely semilanceata and cyanescens ) in the British Isles (I suspect that rather like amanitas some of the kidney loading toxins "convert" when properly dried).

"Kidney loading toxin's?" What the f--- does that mean. Convert when properly dried. That too makes no sense. Concvert to what?

And as for Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty cap) and or Psilocybe cyanescens (wavy cap) There are over 20 species of psychoactive psilocybes in the UK.

Here is a list of them. Only the ones which are really active. this list does not include Panaeolina foenisecii Maire or Panaeolus sphinctrinus (a mushroom falsley id'ed by Richard Schultes, Blas Pablo Reko, Rolf Singer and Alexander H. Smith, all who originally assumed it was a mushroom used by Mazatec Shaman. later all of those scholars repudiated their original thoughts on the species and realized that they P. shinctrinus came from a scattered collection of two different species, the other which was ater foun d to m be Psilocybe mexicana.

Here is a list of the Active British and UK Psilocybine producing species.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC|C\\
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Great Britain (included Ireland, Scotland, Hebrides Islands and Shetland Islands) including the two common inebriating Amania species sometimes used ludibly by some members of the drug subculture.

Amanita muscaria (Ramsbottom, 1954; Heim, 1958a, 1978; Bowden & Drysdale, 1965; Pegler, 1965; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Dennis, 1986; Olbridge et al., 1989; McKenna, 1990; Ott, 1993; Wasson, 1995)

A. pantherina (Pegler, 1965; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Olbridge et al., 1989)

Conocybe kuehneriana (Watling, 1982; Dennis, 1986; Ohenoja et al., 1987)

Gymnopilus liquiritae (Watling & Gregory, 1993)

G. purpuratus (Pegler, 1965; Gartz, 1996)

G. sapineus (Pegler, 1965; Hesler, 1969; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Buczacki, 1989; Watling & Gregory, 1993)

G. spectabilis (Pegler, 1965; Hesler, 1969; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Dennis, 1986; Buczacki, 1989; Olbridge et al., 1989; Stamets, 1996)

Inocybe corydalina var. corydalina (Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Dennis, 1986; Buczacki, 1989; Stamets, 1996)

I. haemacta (Kuyper, 1986; Stamets, 1996)

Panaeolus ater (Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Dennis, 1986; Buczacki, 1989)

P. castaneifolius (Dennis, 1986; Gerhardt, 1996)

P. fimicola (Heim, 1958b; Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Gerhardt, 1996)

P. olivaceus (Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Gerhardt, 1996)

P. papilionaceus (Corner, 1934; Heim, 1978; Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Gerhardt, 1996)

P. retirugis (Watling & Gregory, 1987)

P. subbalteatus (Watling, 1977; Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Olbridge et al., 1989; Gartz, 1996)

Pluteus atricapillus (Ramsbotton, 1954; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Orton, 1986)

P. salicinus (Dennis, 1986; Stamets, 1996)

Psilocybe cyanescens (Singer & Smith, 1958; Ott & Bigwood, 1978; Guzm?n, 1983; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Johnston & Buchanan, 1995; Gartz, 1996; Stamets, 1996; Pegler & Legon, 1998)

P. fimetaria (Benedict et al., 1967; Chilton, 1978; Guzm?n, 1983; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Stamets, 1996)

P. semilanceata (Sowerby 1797-1809; Cooke, 1881-1891; 1902-1906; Ramsbottom, 1953; Benedict et al., 1962; Heim et al., 1967; Chilton, 1978; Seaby & McIlvaine, 1982; Guzm?n, 1983; Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Oldribge et al., 1989; Samorini, 1992; Gartz, 1996)

P. strictipes (Guzm?n, 1983; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Stamets, 1996) (Macroscopically resembles the liberty cap).

Aad as far as Panaeolus research in UK, Most of these authors all mention the worldwide occurance of this shroom and its appearance in the UK. But authors in the UK give very little info about it other than listing it as poisonous/hallucinogenic or something similar to those words. with no real evidence of any possible psychoactivity to it. It has been known as the Haymakers mushroom ffor several hundred years. As noted above, you should read the paper by Allen and merlin on the Panaolina.

mj

Quote:

Panaeolina foenisecii (Ola'h, 1969; Singer, 1969; Robbers et al., 1969; Fiusello & Ceruti-Scurti, 1972; Watling, 1979; Wakefield & Dennis, 1981; Stijve et al., 1984; Gartz, 1985c; Dennis, 1986; Ohenoja et al., 1987; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Oldrige et al., 1989; Bresinsky & Besl, 1990; Allen & Merlin, 1992c; Gerhardt, 1996)[/quote

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#4850210 - 10/25/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

it'd be sweet as shit if some one would suck my balls while i beat off on theyre chest.

p.s. check this out.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_article4.shtml

. Holden (1965) was the first to publish a report on a Panaeolina foenisecii poisoning of a young child (in England). Holden reported the following: "One evening last July (1965) I was phoned by the St. Albans police and asked if I would go to the city hospital to identify some fungi. A boy age three had eaten some toadstools that were growing on the lawn and was very ill with a high temperature, rapid pulse and dilated pupils though without any gastric symptoms. When I arrived at the hospital some very battered specimens were produced but these could be identified with reasonable confidence as Panaeolina foenisecii." Holden also noted that "There is no certainty that the boys illness was actually caused by eating toadstools." Furthermore Holden reported that "The child was too young for any information about hallucinations to be obtained and the case must therefore remain not proven."

thats off erowid. theres more cases listed on the link i gave you. check it out silver, itll clear things up for you.

edited in this from the article:

"Haard and Haard (1975) suggested that psilocybin and psilocin are only found in this fungus in the United States on the East Coast; while Menser (1977) noted that "Western analyses have often shown the presence of psilocybin (but not psilocin) in small amounts only" (the authors of the present study found no reference verifying either Menser's or Haard and Haard's claims). Singer (1978) also ingested "raw" specimens of this species. He reported no "psychotropic" effects whatsoever. Subsequent chemical analysis of P. foenisecii by Singer (1991, Pers. Comm.) was negative. Arora (1979), believing this species to be harmless, stated that the " 'chemical analysis have revealed traces of psilocybin in certain strains, but [the] material I tested was inactive."

"Christiansen, Rasmussen, and Holland (1984) analyzed Norwegian specimens of Panaeolina collected from a lawn in September of 1982 and detected no indole compounds. Stijve, Hischenhuber, and Ashley (1984) "...are of the opinion that P. foenisecii cannot contain psilocybin or psilocin at all." These scientists came to this conclusion after analyzing 16 different collections of P. foenisecii from 8 countries, including Australia, the United States and six in Europe. Specimens analyzed for possible indole compounds were collected over an eleven year period (1973-1982). Stijve, Hischenhuber, and Ashley also conducted controlled laboratory experiments with human volunteers to test the possible effects of P. foenisecii; however, "...even the equivalent of 40 gm of fresh mushrooms failed to produce any psychotropic effect." Gartz (1985) reported that his study and analysis of 100 specimens of P. foenisecii were psilocybin negative. More recently Ohenoja et al. (1987) detected psilocybin (0.03)% in two separate dried specimens collected in Finland."

imo this is just a controversial topic. so i added in my share(beating off on chest while sucking on balls) to the flaming. hes got a point though. i dont think that hes eating foensiicii's because those are small mushrooms, its reported to be .03%, so i dont think 25 or so of these tiny things is even equivelant to the 40 g of wet shrooms tested by them, which was nto pyschoactive at all.

so, you'vegot some BETTER explaining to do of the mushies. your probably eating somethin else.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Edited by KidgardFromSRQ (10/25/05 01:09 PM)

Invisibleambros
Stranger
    #4851152 - 10/25/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poster: mjshroomer
P. papilionaceus (Corner, 1934; Heim, 1978; Dennis, 1986; Watling & Gregory, 1987; Gerhardt, 1996)

Is that one really confirmed? Stamets says he believe it to be inactive in "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World: An Identification Guide".

And may you answer me in this thread?
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4798201#Post4798201

Edited by ambros (10/25/05 04:43 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4864570 - 10/28/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Uh Huh, no mistake they're p.fonesecii alright, some of the ones I threw away were 50ml or more across.
Furthermore I showed a friend this site on his mobile tonight and the text on it's browser was most interesting, to paraphrase; "This site was set up to dispell dangerous misinformation about hallucinogenic mushrooms and prevent serious illness by providing a forum for informed debate etc.etc.".If that be our reason d'etre I cannot feel otherwise than that the kind of prejudice and bias sometimes exhibited here sets a poor example to newbies and crushes our community spirit !
I have been as accurate as I can be (on the hoof, as it were) in explaining what the question is before us and asked for profesional help (no sniggering at the back) to settle the issue (for all our sakes, precisely in line with the stated aims and objectives of the Shroomery), those that cannot put aside their own narrow minded viewpoints for the sake of resolving this matter are simply being obstructive.  :sherlock:

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/28/05 06:33 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4864597 - 10/28/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
Silverwolf said,
Quote:

by "unveiling" them for what they are- who naturally assume that there are only two active psilocybe species (namely semilanceata and cyanescens ) in the British Isles (I suspect that rather like amanitas some of the kidney loading toxins "convert" when properly dried).

"Kidney loading toxin's?" What the f--- does that mean. Convert when properly dried. That too makes no sense. Concvert to what?

And as for Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty cap) and or Psilocybe cyanescens (wavy cap) There are over 20 species of psychoactive psilocybes in the UK.[/quote

Well if you can't understand plain English what do you understand ? Shaman carefully dry amanita muscaria in order to detox them and achieve the "alchemy" of a golden dried cap in which theses toxins have become either inactive or converted into hallucinogens. I suspect that this "sub-species" of p.fonesecii probably behaves in a similar way. Would you prefer I put this in Mongolian for you or are you a mandarin speaker ?
Also MJ there is no substitue for experience and you have never taken a.muscaria. The fact that you can fill a page with references does not automatically make you either an expert or, more importantly, a good educator !
However I was not aware of the number of other active U.K psilocybe species, your information has been quietly filed away, thank you.

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 12:50 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4864618 - 10/28/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

P.S When I have a spare ?50 I'll get a bloody digi-camera !

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4864700 - 10/28/05 06:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

_OttO_ said:
You are talking to yourself now dude, and still dribbling shit. Everbody is over it - no pictures = no i.d.

If I said "behind the pierced veil" or "Goddess of the Silver Wheel whose son is Ogmyos" would it mean anything to you friend ?

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (10/28/05 06:57 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4864720 - 10/28/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KidgardFromSRQ said:
it'd be sweet as shit if some one would suck my balls while i beat off on theyre chest.

p.s. check this out.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_article4.shtml

. Holden (1965) was the first to publish a report on a Panaeolina foenisecii poisoning of a young child (in England). Holden reported the following: "One evening last July (1965) I was phoned by the St. Albans police and asked if I would go to the city hospital to identify some fungi. A boy age three had eaten some toadstools that were growing on the lawn and was very ill with a high temperature, rapid pulse and dilated pupils though without any gastric symptoms. When I arrived at the hospital some very battered specimens were produced but these could be identified with reasonable confidence as Panaeolina foenisecii." Holden also noted that "There is no certainty that the boys illness was actually caused by eating toadstools." Furthermore Holden reported that "The child was too young for any information about hallucinations to be obtained and the case must therefore remain not proven."

thats off erowid. theres more cases listed on the link i gave you. check it out silver, itll clear things up for you.

edited in this from the article:

"Haard and Haard (1975) suggested that psilocybin and psilocin are only found in this fungus in the United States on the East Coast; while Menser (1977) noted that "Western analyses have often shown the presence of psilocybin (but not psilocin) in small amounts only" (the authors of the present study found no reference verifying either Menser's or Haard and Haard's claims). Singer (1978) also ingested "raw" specimens of this species. He reported no "psychotropic" effects whatsoever. Subsequent chemical analysis of P. foenisecii by Singer (1991, Pers. Comm.) was negative. Arora (1979), believing this species to be harmless, stated that the " 'chemical analysis have revealed traces of psilocybin in certain strains, but [the] material I tested was inactive."

"Christiansen, Rasmussen, and Holland (1984) analyzed Norwegian specimens of Panaeolina collected from a lawn in September of 1982 and detected no indole compounds. Stijve, Hischenhuber, and Ashley (1984) "...are of the opinion that P. foenisecii cannot contain psilocybin or psilocin at all." These scientists came to this conclusion after analyzing 16 different collections of P. foenisecii from 8 countries, including Australia, the United States and six in Europe. Specimens analyzed for possible indole compounds were collected over an eleven year period (1973-1982). Stijve, Hischenhuber, and Ashley also conducted controlled laboratory experiments with human volunteers to test the possible effects of P. foenisecii; however, "...even the equivalent of 40 gm of fresh mushrooms failed to produce any psychotropic effect." Gartz (1985) reported that his study and analysis of 100 specimens of P. foenisecii were psilocybin negative. More recently Ohenoja et al. (1987) detected psilocybin (0.03)% in two separate dried specimens collected in Finland."

imo this is just a controversial topic. so i added in my share(beating off on chest while sucking on balls) to the flaming. hes got a point though. i dont think that hes eating foensiicii's because those are small mushrooms, its reported to be .03%, so i dont think 25 or so of these tiny things is even equivelant to the 40 g of wet shrooms tested by them, which was nto pyschoactive at all.

so, you'vegot some BETTER explaining to do of the mushies. your probably eating somethin else.

The fuck of it is mate that judging by my experience with them these things are really seriously pan-dimensionally psychedelic, and all I got was the shit !

--------------------
"Arafel."

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

#4867056 - 10/29/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
to paraphrase; "This site was set up to dispell dangerous misinformation about hallucinogenic mushrooms and prevent serious illness by providing a forum for informed debate etc.etc.".

You said it in one mate. Without a positive ID on whatever shrooms you are talking about, it is potentaily dangerous to eat them. Spreading "misinformation" on a poisonous mushroom could have fatal consequences.

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4897286 - 11/05/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

_OttO_ said:
Quote:

Silverwolf said:
to paraphrase; "This site was set up to dispell dangerous misinformation about hallucinogenic mushrooms and prevent serious illness by providing a forum for informed debate etc.etc.".

You said it in one mate. Without a positive ID on whatever shrooms you are talking about, it is potentaily dangerous to eat them. Spreading "misinformation" on a poisonous mushroom could have fatal consequences.

I'm not suggesting anyone should take them, I would like an i.d but the seasons nearly over (locals say they appear somewhat earlier than p.semilanceata)so speak up if you've got the gear guys, I'm willing to send you some if I can get any.
Also remember, to assume that all is known on a subject is a ridiculous conceit. Do you all think I'm making up this story about secretive local usage and wandering "bookish academics" ? Others are using them now and they were highly recommended to me. Unfortunately those that recommended them were not fully aware of my medical history, so its "Kismet Hardy" I'm afraid. Willing to help will provide "picks" as and when, I've no axe to grind here.

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 06:53 AM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4897319 - 11/05/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

P.S The "Elfin Bridge" over the snaking shallow river in the little vale, with beautiful N.Forest arboreculture around it and a vibe you can eat, one crosses to meet these mothers, and subsequently take your sweet leave of them, is something......shit....

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 02:11 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4897327 - 11/05/05 01:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

"Watch out its the Smurfs !"

--------------------
"Arafel."

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

#4897495 - 11/05/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My favorit post is, when somebody threw up a picure of this dude in orange poo cardigan and a fall plaid over-coat.

He standing there with a classical look on his face.

You remember that one?
LMAO

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

#4898175 - 11/05/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I remember that one  :grin:

One of my favourites was the gay Narwhal, who'd have thought???

--------------------

--------------------

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4899758 - 11/06/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Believe me fellas, a stake up your arse is no fun at all !

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
    #4899997 - 11/06/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
Believe me fellas, a stake up your arse is no fun at all !

Most of us here could have guessed this much, but I'm guessing you're the experimental type...?

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #4900123 - 11/06/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Am I the only one getting sick of this thread being bumped to the top by complete nonsense?

DH
Should this shit be locked finally?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/06/05 08:34 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: spores]
    #4900238 - 11/06/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DH said:
Am I the only one getting sick of this thread being bumped to the top by complete nonsense?

Yes. Its not just this thread its all the ridiculous threads he makes.

He obviously gets a hard on out of bumping his threads and having them on the front page with a little flame next to them  :crazy:

--------------------

--------------------

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#4900528 - 11/06/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
Believe me fellas, a weiner up your arse is fun!

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

#4900598 - 11/06/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Silverwolf is totally interesting to read (maybe not for the britans), if you read with an accent. I DID vote no....but only for MY sake. Democracy will surely speak for itself, though, I'm afraid.

I voted no, but there was no option, which states, "..and just lock the threads of those whom post things like....."Is this mushroom?"

And then you say, "Yes...that is (a) mushroom." And then they're all, "Awesome!..me and my buddies are gonna trip these mushrooms tonight!"

Quote:

KidgardFromSRQ said:
No! Silverwolf needs those. Those things make him, and only him, trip!

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#4903529 - 11/07/05 06:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think I've gone "off topic" once . let me make myself totally clear..."Following my experience I am not recommending anyone should take these shrooms (despite the fact that I am aware of others that do), however as an open forum for debate and genuine scientific enquiry this site should be able to encompass the commencement of new research (especially when the fact of this research having not been done has had direct consequences for one of its members -namely moi-). I am intrigued by these shrooms...for instance; they are said to contain Seratonin, but I'm told by my friend (a biology major) that Seratonin cannot be absorbed by digestion. Is this true ? If so what evolutionary benefits does the mushroom derive from it's production ? Is it merely a "by-product" ?"

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 07:06 AM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: spores]
    #4903542 - 11/07/05 07:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DH said:

DH

Oh it wasn't the wrong quote ! The votes however disappeared when I tried to quote them (what a surprise !). Are you a moderator ? What gives you the right to decide when and where a vote is taken ? If we had referenda on every issue modern domocracys would simply gum up and cease to function ("Sometimes senator it is necessary to let the Mob decide ! Ah here comes Lascivious Tartus now, What news ..?!" -that's sarcasm by the way- struth !).

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 07:07 AM)

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

#4903748 - 11/07/05 09:07 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
What gives you the right to decide when and where a vote is taken ?

Anyone can put a poll in any post.

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
If we had referenda on every issue modern domocracys would simply gum up and cease to function ("Sometimes senator it is necessary to let the Mob decide ! Ah here comes Lascivious Tartus now, What news ..?!" -that's sarcasm by the way- struth !).

good point, I guess I'll ignore the poll results and just lock this thread because I'm personally tired of seeing it and reading your ramblings then.

:smirk:

for anyone reading this in the archives, Silverwolf's posts have little to no basis in reality and should not be taken seriously.

DH

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Re: "What is the truth about Panaeolina (Psilocybe ?) Foenesecii ?" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4903755 - 11/07/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
To stop it from being bumped to the top of the forum by even more nonsense posts.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures