Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: _OttO_]
    #4897286 - 11/05/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

_OttO_ said:
Quote:

Silverwolf said:
to paraphrase; "This site was set up to dispell dangerous misinformation about hallucinogenic mushrooms and prevent serious illness by providing a forum for informed debate etc.etc.".

You said it in one mate. Without a positive ID on whatever shrooms you are talking about, it is potentaily dangerous to eat them. Spreading "misinformation" on a poisonous mushroom could have fatal consequences.

I'm not suggesting anyone should take them, I would like an i.d but the seasons nearly over (locals say they appear somewhat earlier than p.semilanceata)so speak up if you've got the gear guys, I'm willing to send you some if I can get any.
Also remember, to assume that all is known on a subject is a ridiculous conceit. Do you all think I'm making up this story about secretive local usage and wandering "bookish academics" ? Others are using them now and they were highly recommended to me. Unfortunately those that recommended them were not fully aware of my medical history, so its "Kismet Hardy" I'm afraid. Willing to help will provide "picks" as and when, I've no axe to grind here.

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 06:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4897319 - 11/05/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

P.S The "Elfin Bridge" over the snaking shallow river in the little vale, with beautiful N.Forest arboreculture around it and a vibe you can eat, one crosses to meet these mothers, and subsequently take your sweet leave of them, is something......shit....

Edited by Silverwolf (11/05/05 02:11 PM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4897327 - 11/05/05 01:04 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

"Watch out its the Smurfs !"

--------------------
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #4897495 - 11/05/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

My favorit post is, when somebody threw up a picure of this dude in orange poo cardigan and a fall plaid over-coat.

He standing there with a classical look on his face.

You remember that one?
LMAO

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: psiclops]
    #4898175 - 11/05/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I remember that one  :grin:

One of my favourites was the gay Narwhal, who'd have thought???

--------------------

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4899758 - 11/06/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Believe me fellas, a stake up your arse is no fun at all !

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
    #4899997 - 11/06/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
Believe me fellas, a stake up your arse is no fun at all !

Most of us here could have guessed this much, but I'm guessing you're the experimental type...?

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #4900123 - 11/06/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Am I the only one getting sick of this thread being bumped to the top by complete nonsense?

DH
Should this shit be locked finally?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/06/05 08:34 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: spores]
    #4900238 - 11/06/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DH said:
Am I the only one getting sick of this thread being bumped to the top by complete nonsense?

Yes. Its not just this thread its all the ridiculous threads he makes.

He obviously gets a hard on out of bumping his threads and having them on the front page with a little flame next to them  :crazy:

--------------------

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#4900528 - 11/06/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
Believe me fellas, a weiner up your arse is fun!

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4900598 - 11/06/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Silverwolf is totally interesting to read (maybe not for the britans), if you read with an accent. I DID vote no....but only for MY sake. Democracy will surely speak for itself, though, I'm afraid.

I voted no, but there was no option, which states, "..and just lock the threads of those whom post things like....."Is this mushroom?"

And then you say, "Yes...that is (a) mushroom." And then they're all, "Awesome!..me and my buddies are gonna trip these mushrooms tonight!"

Quote:

KidgardFromSRQ said:
No! Silverwolf needs those. Those things make him, and only him, trip!

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: psiclops]
    #4903529 - 11/07/05 06:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think I've gone "off topic" once . let me make myself totally clear..."Following my experience I am not recommending anyone should take these shrooms (despite the fact that I am aware of others that do), however as an open forum for debate and genuine scientific enquiry this site should be able to encompass the commencement of new research (especially when the fact of this research having not been done has had direct consequences for one of its members -namely moi-). I am intrigued by these shrooms...for instance; they are said to contain Seratonin, but I'm told by my friend (a biology major) that Seratonin cannot be absorbed by digestion. Is this true ? If so what evolutionary benefits does the mushroom derive from it's production ? Is it merely a "by-product" ?"

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 07:06 AM)

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Re: Oh shite holes I killed the thread by mistake ! (re;British cyanescens) *DELETED* [Re: spores]
    #4903542 - 11/07/05 07:05 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DH said:

DH

Oh it wasn't the wrong quote ! The votes however disappeared when I tried to quote them (what a surprise !). Are you a moderator ? What gives you the right to decide when and where a vote is taken ? If we had referenda on every issue modern domocracys would simply gum up and cease to function ("Sometimes senator it is necessary to let the Mob decide ! Ah here comes Lascivious Tartus now, What news ..?!" -that's sarcasm by the way- struth !).

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (11/07/05 07:07 AM)

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

#4903748 - 11/07/05 09:07 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
What gives you the right to decide when and where a vote is taken ?

Anyone can put a poll in any post.

Quote:

Silverwolf said:
If we had referenda on every issue modern domocracys would simply gum up and cease to function ("Sometimes senator it is necessary to let the Mob decide ! Ah here comes Lascivious Tartus now, What news ..?!" -that's sarcasm by the way- struth !).

good point, I guess I'll ignore the poll results and just lock this thread because I'm personally tired of seeing it and reading your ramblings then.

:smirk:

for anyone reading this in the archives, Silverwolf's posts have little to no basis in reality and should not be taken seriously.

DH

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Re: "What is the truth about Panaeolina (Psilocybe ?) Foenesecii ?" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #4903755 - 11/07/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
To stop it from being bumped to the top of the forum by even more nonsense posts.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract