Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Multiple Strains in Casings (Grow update w/ Pics)
    #4804490 - 10/14/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

inoculated 10-1pt jars, 5 with one strain / 5 with another. Made noob mistake of not labeling jars, forgot which jar had which strain. Cased 10 jars into 5 casings, (2 random jars into each 1lb poo casing). Mixed these with some TennStud poo exactly 7 days ago, and that brings us to NOW. Here are the results so far, most of them will be ready to case within 2-3 days, and there are 1-2 that are catching up. Not a huge update, just showing you progress of bulk substrate colonization, but i will be casing / patching and preparing for transfer to the FC over the next few days so stay tuned! Camera took some weird coloring on some of the pics, some they were way to bright / white, other ones were to dull / color of my carpet, but visually everythings going great, theres some moisture inside each little gladware thing, but i have like tons of holes poked in the lids. here are some pics

My Setup
Incubation TiT setup on right, Aquarium turned FC on left.

My Casing Trays:

See all holes around lids?

Almost ready to be cased!

Almost ready to be cased!

Catching up!

Catching up...

theres 5 individual casings, each has 1lb of poo (4" or so), and 1-2 pts of spawn. everythings going great, thx for all the help shroomery, i wonder if those casings are lacking because maybe those are the ones that had multiple strains mixed, where as the other ones were lucky enough to have had the same 2 strains of jars crumbled into the poo substrate? sry for blurry / low qual pics, did what i can with someone elses shit

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags