Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq?
    #4804050 - 10/14/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

im conflicted on this, i am... but you have to give the guys some applause for what they are doing.

the war they are fighting with the u.s. is no different from the one that won us our independance a few hundred years ago.

they knocked out 70% of the power in bahgdad and 2 surronding cities, the vote on the us based constitution is coming up in a few hours, and im sure that we are going to see massive carnage un-fold.......

on one hand i can understand that they are fighting for their liberty in their country, but on the other hand they are killing people, which is very very hard for me to justify and or understand

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4804072 - 10/14/05 04:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I can understand and even accept their motivations, but I don't have any respect for people who go around blowing up or killing other people.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: trendal]
    #4804089 - 10/14/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you don't have respect for the people who fought the revolutionary war against the oppresive british regime?

i see no difference, really.

you are canoodian...

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: debianlinux]
    #4804111 - 10/14/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

you don't have respect for the people who fought the revolutionary war against the oppresive british regime?

Not really, no.

Human brutality does not command my respect, whether it be justified or not. I can agree with a cause, but I don't have to respect the people who do violence in the name of that cause.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Invisiblelatierra
growing
 User Gallery

Loc: world
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: debianlinux]
    #4804113 - 10/14/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

No matter how you may see the different points of view American or not people are dieing for a cause that was meant to give a country a systematic freedom from a oppressive govt.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: latierra]
    #4804122 - 10/14/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You people are acting like they represent every Iraqi. The Sunni insurgents just want their power back so they can keep fucking the Shias and Kurds up the asshole and slicing their kids dicks off.

Then you have the Shia mofos running around kidnapping Sunnis because the Sunnis always slaughtered the Shias and Saddam is a Sunni.

So which ones are you supporting? The ones that were slaughtered by Saddam and the Sunnis, or the ones that lost their power over the majority of the Iraqi population.

By the way, the Sunni insurgents don't want any voting, why would they want their former subhuman neighbors voting? DUH

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (10/14/05 04:36 PM)

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4804133 - 10/14/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
on one hand i can understand that they are fighting for their liberty in their country, but on the other hand they are killing people, which is very very hard for me to justify and or understand

Are they really fighting for liberty, though? I understand them wanting America out of their country, but many of them want to overthrow the constitutional government and establish a Muslim theocracy. That's not what I'd call liberty.

--------------------

Invisiblelatierra
growing
 User Gallery

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: downforpot]
    #4804169 - 10/14/05 04:44 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

it's funny how people are quick to jump over the situation. I'm not here for anyone that is willing to take a life , but by completing this jester of thought. If you can come to take life, then your ready to come and pay. No matter how you see the the fine line people are dieing and what part are you doing to change in your life to make the situation more calm?(Community). We should be beyond the caveman method! I'm out!!!

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4804178 - 10/14/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

they are scum. not because they are fighting the US. but they are slaughtering thousands of iraqi citizens. they are just detonating cars in populated areas to wipe out people. most of the time they arent even getting US troops. also , i might HATE bush. i might wish horrible things for the neocons. but i have a real hard time rooting for an insugency that kills american kids.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: latierra]
    #4804183 - 10/14/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

The insurgents are targeting civilians (women and children) and Iraqi policemen... as well as U.S forces.

But then again, I am not surprised a self-expressed "pacifist" would root for others to kill in the name of something they don't necessarily believe in as long as their own countrymen are dying.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4804188 - 10/14/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
they are scum. not because they are fighting the US. but they are slaughtering thousands of iraqi citizens. they are just detonating cars in populated areas to wipe out people. most of the time they arent even getting US troops. also , i might HATE bush. i might wish horrible things for the neocons. but i have a real hard time rooting for an insugency that kills american kids.

Your not entirely unreasonable. I think i like you. Want to be my girlfriend?

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4804189 - 10/14/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
but on the other hand they are killing people, which is very very hard for me to justify or understand

And american soldiers are not killing people?

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: ivi]
    #4804197 - 10/14/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ivi said:
Quote:

zippoz said:
but on the other hand they are killing people, which is very very hard for me to justify or understand

Nope. Child-murdering-islamo-facist-dogshit terrorists are not people. This is a fact. They are not human.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: looner2]
    #4804199 - 10/14/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i cant support the murder of anyone,i can understand killing in self defense in a person to person battle, but shit how did we let this get so complicated.

i am willing to bet that we will see more carnage than we have in the last month today during the elections...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4804203 - 10/14/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yea, they sure are. But can you really compare people that target civilians on purpose and soldiers that are trying to get out alive and kill insurgents that are hiding in the population?

The insurgents have nothing to lose, they can kill kids, women, unarmed people, anyone.

Remember how they tried to suicide attack American troops that were giving out candy to kids? Well, no Americans died, THANK GOD, oh wait, at least 20 Iraqi kids were blown to bits.... DAAAAAMN

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4804215 - 10/14/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

ivi said:
Quote:

zippoz said:

Nope. Child-murdering-islamo-facist-dogshit terrorists are not people. This is a fact. They are not human.

I'm pretty sure that american soldiers are dirty bastards as well, they're just better at hiding it. I think that the Iraq war prisoner abuse is just the top of the iceberg.

--------------------

Invisiblelatierra
growing
 User Gallery

Re: anyone else have respect for the insurgents in iraq? [Re: downforpot]
    #4804218 - 10/14/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

All I can say is grab a rifle and make a difference, our make a difference with what you know now and what you feel!!! I do my part every fucking day with this situation!!!

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4804224 - 10/14/05 05:05 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ivi said:
Quote:

looner2 said:
Quote:

ivi said:
Quote:

zippoz said:

I'm pretty sure that american soldiers are dirty bastards as well, they're just better at hiding it. I think that the Iraq war prisoner abuse is just the top of the iceberg.

American soldiers are dirty bastards? Isn't that nice. They are the ones killing the vermin (terrorists) that are killing children. They are keeping peace, building infastructure, and bonding with the local population. How about you do some research on what is actually going there?

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4804233 - 10/14/05 05:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Off I go to watch some FOX news.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4804236 - 10/14/05 05:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ivi said:
Off I go to watch some FAUX news.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom