Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Difference between hash and cannabis?
    #4803284 - 10/14/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ive tried different techniques to become as high as possible, such as waiting a couple weeks then taking a series of gravity hits using some hydro weed, but im beginning to find that theirs either a limit to how high i can become, or that im just not inhaling enough THC to do the trick. Im looking for the full on psychdelic space trip, and have only attained that and broken through the clouds after a month of not smoking, then a series of gravities.

So how is hash different trip wise? Can you get to levels of high on hash that you cant get to on cannabis? Ive tried making cannabutter and ingesting that, but to make it i got to use reg's, which are usually a indica high (sleepy), and i get horrible drymouth, the trip being not what im looking for, although it be pretty strong.

Dammit, im almost ready to move to amsterdam just to get to this state on a weekly basis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: yousuck]
    #4803298 - 10/14/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

are you serious?

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

#4803313 - 10/14/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

yousuck said:
Im looking for the full on psychdelic space trip...

I don't think weed's what you're looking for...

--------------------

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4803325 - 10/14/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
are you serious?

What, im the only one who does this?

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
    #4803345 - 10/14/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

make your own ice-o-lator hash and eat it up, but ont blame me for the efects

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

#4803354 - 10/14/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i mean are you seriously trying to trip on weed. i think it was gallager that once said, "don't smoke weed.......if you are already high, you don't get more high, just less weed." if you need to get higher that weed you need to do stronger drugs than weed,like lsd, rc's, x, shrooms, etc...

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
    #4803366 - 10/14/05 12:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

maybe he has low tolerance, I had visuals once with weed, just one time and it was after a long period of non smoking.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4803631 - 10/14/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nah you're right.

There's a point where it's just useless to smoke more, you just wont really get higher.

Eating is more body, so to me it feels like even less like a 'trip', or whatever you want to call it, than smoking it.

There's just a limit to where weed can take you.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #4804138 - 10/14/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Dont listen to to them. It is possible to trip off of weed. Ususally its the more pure sativa haze strains that contain active amounts of THCV(the psycadelic cannabinoid) It works best with extremly potent pot food, but ive heard of experiences caused by smoking. Not many people have had full blown psycadelic experiences with pot and thats why no-one thinks it is possible, but it is.

It usually doesnt work with smoking cause you cant get a high enough concentration of THC into you body at once to cause the effects. Make some really REALLY REALLY strong brownies with some superb chronic and you will get the effects you're looking for.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinemagical
i have beenpatiently waitin
Male

Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: sui]
    #4804773 - 10/14/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

IF you can get ur hand on that shit

--------------------
Its Magic!

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: magical]
    #4804820 - 10/14/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

IMO weed is for chilling the fuck out
i don't do drugs to "get fucked up"
i do them because i like the way i think when i have some chemical help
it's an intense personal experience not something i just fuck around with for the hell of it
that's just me though

if i just straight wanna get fucked up i'll just drink a 5th

--------------------
Stay Blue!

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: JackTackle]
    #4804888 - 10/14/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I HAVE TRIPPED OUT ON WEED!!! I'll say it once and I'll say it again... not that it even ment anything the first time. Me and my buddie happened upon THE weed one time. This old dude had it like 45 and shit. Told us it was 20% THC.. we were like ya whatever spark that joint. It was the first time in my life I pulled my car over because I was too high to drive. My and my friend couldnt help but comment on how much it was like a mushroom trip. Not much in the way of visuals but intense mind TRIP! If I could consistantly get that shit im sure I could get heroin junkies off smack for a little smoke.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

InvisibleGonzoCool

Loc: Flag
    #4805116 - 10/14/05 09:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well cannabis is considered a hallucinogen on the charts, and i too have tripped out just on weed when i first started smokin, felt like the room was inverted and i was strapped into the couch, visuals too

--------------------

InvisibleFLLEWISFL
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: GonzoCool]
    #4805192 - 10/14/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped off some low grade weed the first time I actually ever got high. Everything was cartoony, friends faces were all magnified and detailed as if I was in right in their face but actually wasnt. Any periphial view I saw was something really trippy and would form an object and move around and come in view and fade back and forth. Anyways not to get into my trip or anythign just a quick overview of some of the things I felt that I dont feel really anymore to that extensive level of being high off of weed.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: GonzoCool]
    #4805193 - 10/14/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I guess it also depends on what ones definition of 'tripping' is.

To me, I don't consider eating 2 grams of mushrooms tripping. You just don't get that far out, you just don't get the same thought patterns and feelings you do with an eighth.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4805244 - 10/14/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The one time i heard of a completly psycadelic experience on weed was experienced by another poster here. If delta9 would like to chime in and throw in his 2 cents, he could probobly explain it better than me.........

Well anyway he told me while he was on vacation in Holland(he used to live in Germany) that he got .5 for $10(outragous for holland i know) He said he rolled a joint and smoked it on 4 heads. He ended up having an OBE.

God i wish i could get OBE's off of smoking pot!

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: sui]
    #4805299 - 10/14/05 10:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hash=cannabis to the tenth power

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMisanthrope
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #4805319 - 10/14/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Try this: Don't smoke weed for a month, than smoke a ALLOT of weed at once in a quiet darkened room. I think thats the only way to have a truly potent experience. You cant smoke weed all day then attempt this because your tolerance is too high.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Difference between hash and cannabis? [Re: Misanthrope]
    #4805507 - 10/14/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Not many people have had full blown psycadelic experiences with pot and thats why no-one thinks it is possible, but it is.

damn straight, ive had fully psychdelic experiences, but only after not smoking for a month+ then doing the gravities. I think what people are missing is that for the lack of THC thats in your system, you must make up with your skill in tripping, your ability to go into your own head, and trust me, this takes alot of time and practice to develop and can greatly intensify a trip.

Quote:

Try this: Don't smoke weed for a month, than smoke a ALLOT of weed at once in a quiet darkened room. I think thats the only way to have a truly potent experience. You cant smoke weed all day then attempt this because your tolerance is too high.

isnt that what i originally posted?

Quote:

hash=cannabis to the tenth power

thats what i wanted to hear. I figure im going to have to grow my own with a high THCV content , then either make really potent brownies or make hash with it, cause that shit is too expensive to be making hash/butter with. The thing ive noticed is that the quicker the THC gets into your system, the more psychdelic and less body the trip becomes, so it would almost be worthwhile to make hash if possible.

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

#4806547 - 10/15/05 05:43 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i think it's fair to say that everyone usually trips out the first time they get HIGH. however, i don't know many people that get to enjoy that high more than once.

--------------------

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
    #4807080 - 10/15/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I used to like to eat an eigth of shrooms and an eigth of weed as hash. The high was so magnetic I could swear I was a superhero!

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds