Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: fredthetree]
    #1124275 - 12/09/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

when i pass things through air ports i usually put them in my underwear(which i wear)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefriggin wigga
fungi ingestor

Loc: Trip Land
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1124406 - 12/09/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I'll be sure not to buy any from you......EVER! :grin:

--------------------
- Without this precious mana, we wouldn't know ourselves.-

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1124601 - 12/09/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

How about any other drugs? I thought of putting them in my shoe under the sole...

Remember that guy who tried to blow up the plane with the bomb in his shoe? Yeah, dumb idea. I think the best way to travel with shrooms is taking along a copy of psilocybin mushrooms of the world, or at least some photocopied pages of relevant psilocybes. I went from Canada to central america last year and back, and I wouldn't risk taking anything because of the rabid american security. Just Canada to CA without a stopover in the US and I'd feel better about it, but I still probably wouldn't. The only way I'd do it is send myself mushroom chocolate easter eggs ahead of time to a post office.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: Dogomush]
    #1124682 - 12/09/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well i think that in europe the things are easier:-) does anybody have any experience with italan airports? cuz i;'ll go to amsterdam in 4 weeks and i'll change airplane in Italy

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #1124755 - 12/09/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

1. those guys are not actively looking to find shrooms on you;

2. most (italian) custom officers/police have no idea what a shroom was even if y0ou put in front of their face;

3. do we still have customs in the italy for eu (greece) inbound flights? i didn't think so

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1124757 - 12/09/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

YellowSubmarine, did you even bother to check the date of the last post before you decided to reply, this is over a year old. Check the date next time.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #1124761 - 12/09/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

becareful bro i went to italy last summer.My flight arrived in the rome airport and as soon as got out of the plane was a drug sniffing dog that came to me right away to sniff me out.they also had dogs all over the airport baggage claim,bathrooms evreywere.

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: buckwheat]
    #1124779 - 12/09/02 12:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

still, they're not looking for shrooms. most other drugs? yes, so be careful. btw, hadn't realized how old this post was, but i guess the info is still valid

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Offlinezoomzoom
Stranger
    #1125043 - 12/09/02 01:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Stuff them into a balloon, tie it up tight with all the air sucked out of it, then jam it into a partially filled bottle of shampoo. Better to use a brand that you cannot see thru, like Head and Shoulders. Also better to use a bottle with a long neck to create shadows so that a quick look won't reveal a clear view of anything floating inside. You can even colour match the balloon with the shampoo for a camo effect. A super smarty pants might even glue a "false bottom" over the balloon. This would be done by rolling up a piece of thin plastic and inserting it into the bottle, then unrolling it and carefully gluing it over the balloon using bathtub caulking on the end of a chopstick or some sort of skewer.

Never use the battery bay in anything electronic!!!!! I've often been asked to turn something on to demonstrate that it works properly, like a camera or laptop. Unscrewing a videotape can provide some storage space too. Make sure you apply the stickers on the outside of 'em when you're done... to let the guard know what the video might be of...use your imagination...haha. He'll have your bag zipped up and back in your hot little hands before you can say " I'm a proctologist on a housecall."

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: zoomzoom]
    #1125354 - 12/09/02 03:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Put it in your checked bags...

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Offlinecoz2
.. [Re: upupup]
    #1127779 - 12/10/02 02:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by coz2 (09/12/07 11:24 PM)

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
*DELETED* [Re: coz2]
    #1127825 - 12/10/02 03:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by PJDIDDLE (06/08/10 05:07 PM)

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #1127952 - 12/10/02 05:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

u r right bro! the previews time i came back from Amsterdam i botught back many copes in saran warp!! this thing is very cool:-)

Offlinetrigan
Stranger
    #1127970 - 12/10/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hi there,
I know someone who works in the airline business.
as far as he told me, the drug dogs can sniff marihuana very well, he watched it happen, when they noticed a friend of him, who came from a trance party and had no marihuana left, only maybe tiny pieces of grass sticking somewhere on the inside of his pockets.
they did not bust him (didn?t find anything )
about cocaine I know pretty sure that they can screen for microscopic bits when they scan your passport. at least in europe they do so.
so you better don?t get anything in contact with your wallet( i know people who still spread lines with credit cards etc)
about mushrooms I don?t konw, a mushroom trained dog can probably smell it, too.
i will ask somebody of the security crew about it.
in eg a car, dogs can?t localize weed so well , when there is weed-smell everywhere in the car...

hope it helped

trigan :smile: 

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: trigan]
    #1127973 - 12/10/02 05:24 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

so trigan what would u sugest for someone who wanna bring marijuana back to his country? would it be better to put it on him or in his bags? we are talking for europe to europe. not USA

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: trigan]
    #1128102 - 12/10/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

the drug dogs can sniff marihuana very well

They can sniff out anything very easily, if they're trained for it. Dogs are usually trained to sniff out marijuana, cocaine, heroine, and firearms (gun oil and gunpowder).

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #1128122 - 12/10/02 07:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

so trigan what would u sugest for someone who wanna bring marijuana back to his country? would it be better to put it on him or in his bags? we are talking for europe to europe. not USA 

Well I don't know how the security is in Europe, but if you have marijuana on you, a dog WILL sniff it out.  It doesn't matter what you do to package/hide it, the dog WILL find it.  In a case over hear, the Canadian Customs brought a dog in for a standard warehouse search, and as soon as the dog got inside, she ran over to other side, and started barking by a container.  They searched the container, and found nothing.  Then one of the customs agents noticed that part of the ceiling looked a bit "odd".  In the ceiling they found 42 blocks of marijuana.

So from the complete other side of a warehouse full of containers, the dog sniffed out the marijuana that was hidden in a 12' ceiling.

Moral of the story: don't try to hide weed (or anything else for that matter) from a drug dog.

So if you're confident that there will be no dogs at either airport, have a lot of balls, then go for it, bring your stash with you.  But I would recommend sending it through the mail instead, inside a jar of food or something, with no return address, so it can't get pinned on you. 

edit: I know i'm not trigan, but I figured I might as well give my two cents :tongue:

Edited by fredthetree (12/10/02 08:01 AM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: fredthetree]
    #1128171 - 12/10/02 08:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"Moral of the story: don't try to hide weed (or anything else for that matter) from a drug dog"

Lsd is odorless, it is an exception to the rule. Scents from certain drugs can be masked, and they can be masked quite well. If you put your stash in a ziplock bag, and soak it in bleach, then another zip lock bag, then more bleach, then an envelope or something SUPPOSEDLY dogs will over look the contents. However, its not worth putting your freedom on the line for.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineNew Name
New Name, OldUser
Loc: ATL
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: PDU]
    #1128196 - 12/10/02 08:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The postal service is your friend. Just mail it. I have and it works well.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will tell a cop that I know my fucking rights and we can match wits all night" -311
Don't let the cops search you. Let them know that you care about your rights.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: New Name]
    #1128322 - 12/10/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ok but i am curous,if i put weed in a ziplock,an then in another ziplock and then in another and then i put all these inside a deodorant or something.... then i put it out of the deodorant and put it in my pocket. will the dogs still can smell the weed?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract