Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Propaganda Films
    #4800877 - 10/13/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There are two old propaganda films I want to see. I think one of them is called LSD-25 and the other is called Keep Off the Grass. They were both made in the Late 60's/Early 70's and were probably made under the direction of the DEA to promote drug awareness. They both are only about 30 min. and were shown in classrooms to educate children about drug addiction and abuse. They both make outrageous statements and try to scare children from using drugs. If anyone has a torrent file of these or a link to a torrent of it can you please tell me? Thanks!

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Loc: South carolina
Re: Propaganda Films [Re: pantsboy]
    #4800900 - 10/13/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

man i have a hilarious story about undereducated kids. I play ice hockey and i get to talking to this freshman at the end of practice tonight about weed im like yeah im expelled for possesion. hes like man your an idiot dont you know that stuff makes you wont to jump off buildings and kill yourself? i was like WTF noooooo i think i would know considering ive done it million times. I got a great laugh out of that one

--------------------
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

Edited by Daytripper420 (10/13/05 09:29 PM)

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: Daytripper420]
    #4800909 - 10/13/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Is the one your talking about the one that claims weed will make you addicted to herione?

--------------------

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

#4800911 - 10/13/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

have you seen that one called reefer madness its hilarious

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4800955 - 10/13/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Daytripper420 said:
man i have a hilarious story about undereducated kids. I play ice hockey and i get to talking to this freshman at the end of practice tonight about weed im like yeah im expelled for possesion. hes like man your an idiot dont you know that stuff makes you wont to jump off buildings and kill yourself? i was like WTF noooooo i think i would know considering ive done it million times. I got a great laugh out of that one

you should have smoked him out.

There's this scene in the opening theme song of Malcolm in the middle with this blonde haired kid riding a skateboard. Now I don't know for sure, but my brain associates this image with a drug propoganda film I was force fed as a child. In this film some kid takes something and he trips the fuck out.... and it SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME one day and I started crying.

They showed this to us at school, but also, my mom being a teacher had a copy for some reaosn, and I "wanted" to watch it through conditioning.... for some reasoning. <--- maybe drugs do make you stupid.

I remember the word "junky" was used to refer to someone who deals to kids, I'm not sure if that's in the movie or not, but it was what I was taught.

So yeah.... this was in the early early 90s or late late late 80s.....

I really want to know what this film was called and I want to see it again, does anyone have any fucking idea what I'm talking about? The kid lies down on a table or something and he's probably on acid or some sort of dissociative and he has a "bad trip"

-------------------------

"A Nightmare on Drug Street" is pretty good though, I saw it in 8th grade. Someone buys a joint laced with heroin and slips into a coma. Some straight-edged kid goes to some place where some kids are drinking and playing guitar, and maybe smoking up.. and he's like "you missed a chord" and the guy gets real pissed off and tries to hit him with a lead pipe or something.

Some little kid gets crack from a friend and goes to smoke it up in his bathroom during the MIDDLE OF DINNER WITH HIS PARENTS and turns the shower on to try to mask the smoke.

That's about all I remember.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (10/13/05 09:42 PM)

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: ThePredator]
    #4800973 - 10/13/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ThePredator said:
Is the one your talking about the one that claims weed will make you addicted to herione?

It might be, I haven't actually seen it before. I looked it up in the Internet Movie Database and it sounds hella funy. I think it's that famous one about "dopefiends".

Here's the description:
Quote:

Tom's mother discovers a marijuana joint in his room. When his parents confront him, Tom denies being a "dope fiend." Despite his dad's admonitions about the dangers of pot, one of which is "an uncontrollable feeling of hilarity," Tom still doesn't buy it, and decides to find out for himself what pot's effects are. He goes down to where the local "weedheads" hang out, and is disgusted by their sloppiness and their laziness. A couple of friendly policemen tell Tom that the reason the weedheads are like that is that pot use results in a "wholesale abandonment of goals and ambitions." While digesting this terrifying prospect, Tom is mugged by a desperate band of marijuana addicts, and finally realizes how right his parents were to try to get him to "keep off the grass!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260121/

--------------------

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

#4800993 - 10/13/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hahahahahahaha i got mugged by some weedheads yesterday the fuckers needed the weed so bad i fiend like that all the tiem and i suck dick for weed too its no joke!!!

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4800995 - 10/13/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tom's mother discovers a marijuana joint in his room. When his parents confront him, Tom denies being a "dope fiend." Despite his dad's admonitions about the dangers of pot, one of which is "an uncontrollable feeling of hilarity," Tom still doesn't buy it, and decides to find out for himself what pot's effects are. He goes down to where the local "weedheads" hang out, and is disgusted by their sloppiness and their laziness. A couple of friendly policemen tell Tom that the reason the weedheads are like that is that pot use results in a "wholesale abandonment of goals and ambitions." While digesting this terrifying prospect, Tom is mugged by a desperate band of marijuana addicts, and finally realizes how right his parents were to try to get him to "keep off the grass!"

HAHA, that has to be one of the funniest I have seen. I thought they said weedheads were lazy, show me one lazy person that would want to pick up a finger let alon a fist.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: leery11]
    #4800999 - 10/13/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Daytripper420 said:
Quote:

There's this scene in the opening theme song of Malcolm in the middle with this blonde haired kid riding a skateboard. Now I don't know for sure, but my brain associates this image with a drug propoganda film I was force fed as a child. In this film some kid takes something and he trips the fuck out.... and it SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME one day and I started crying.

They showed this to us at school, but also, my mom being a teacher had a copy for some reaosn, and I "wanted" to watch it through conditioning.... for some reasoning. <--- maybe drugs do make you stupid.

I remember the word "junky" was used to refer to someone who deals to kids, I'm not sure if that's in the movie or not, but it was what I was taught.

So yeah.... this was in the early early 90s or late late late 80s.....

I really want to know what this film was called and I want to see it again, does anyone have any fucking idea what I'm talking about? The kid lies down on a table or something and he's probably on acid or some sort of dissociative and he has a "bad trip"

That sounds like the other movie I was talking about:
Quote:

The dangers of LSD are driven home to teenagers in this classroom training film, which is "narrated" by an LSD tab. The "tab" tells kids that he is "a depth charge in the mind!" and various teenagers are shwn babbling about their LSD experiences. "Experts" are presented who warn that LSD makes kids "paint themselves green" and has various other horrible side effects, the most serious of which is that it gives users a police record, and that there is "no known way of getting your fingerprints out of a police file once they're in there."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298986/

--------------------

ToiletDuk said:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4801021 - 10/13/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know..... is it a cartoon? That doesn't really sound too familiar to me..

"and has various other horrible side effects, the most serious of which is that it gives users a police record, and that there is "no known way of getting your fingerprints out of a police file once they're in there."
what the fuck?

that's like saying:
"Being a Jew has many serious dangers, including being put in concentration camps. So remember kids, just say no to Yahweh."

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: leery11]
    #4801029 - 10/13/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------

ToiletDuk said:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4801047 - 10/13/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah but the sad thing is its fucking true.

At least in my dope crazed mind it is. It seems to me that the War on Drugs is much like a holocaust, making criminals out of up to 70% of Americans [based upon cannabis useage statistics] ... but my mind has been overtaken by the marijuana poisoning and it's probably dangerous to listen to me.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4801078 - 10/13/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I've never seen those, but I'd like to for sure. Check out The Archive if you're not familiar with it. There's a lot of great old propaganda films to download or stream. I love it.

Check out the clips from "LSD A Go-Go" as well as a Sonny Bono anti drug spot and a clip about the Frank Olsen case.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4801082 - 10/13/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You've seen Reefer Madness right?
That's like the original. Propaganda doesn't get much better than that.

--------------------

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: Shroomism]
    #4801416 - 10/13/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I almost rented it today, not knowing what it was. I didn't know it was an actual propaganja film though. I'll rent on my return to Blockbuster.

--------------------

ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4801608 - 10/13/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There's this one scene that's really nuts. This chick and this guy are sitting on a piano bench smoking a joint.. the chick is playing piano.. .laughing hysterically.. every puff they take they gets more and more crazy.. her piano playing gets all psychotic.. she laughs like a deranged maniac.. then this guy walks in the door.. and the guy on the piano just looks at him all crazy like, then stands up and starts clubbing him to death. Something like that.

--------------------

OfflineNychthemeronster
Shroomery Addict
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North America
Re: Propaganda Films [Re: Learyfan]
    #4803192 - 10/14/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Wow. Great link learyfan.

I just watched reefer madness. Hah. I think thats one of the best laughs from a non-comedic movie I've ever had. :grin:

Although theres one line I did agree with in Reefer Madness.

It should be by law that people are required to be educated about narcotics.
Of course, I'm more for the actual truthful education. Yeah.

--------------------
The lost art of liberty

OfflineDaytripper420
Bitchin!

Re: Propaganda Films [Re: Nychthemeronster]
    #4803213 - 10/14/05 12:07 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yeah reefer madness if fucking insane i love it the dude kills him when he gets fucked up hilarious. of course who hasnt killedsomeone because you were high on weed i have.

--------------------

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4803239 - 10/14/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Daytripper420 said:
yeah reefer madness if fucking insane i love it the dude kills him when he gets fucked up hilarious. of course who hasnt killedsomeone because you were high on weed i have.

It happens everytime I do marihuana  :cool:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#4803260 - 10/14/05 12:28 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

heres a torrent site that has a lot of lsd/drug movies
http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?search=&words=lsd-25&cid=&B1.x=19&B1.y=9

what I,ve been looking for, but no luck, is (western marijuana movies)
they are funny as hell to watch, from what I remember.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds