Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
gettin scared of the pigs
    #4796441 - 10/13/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i had a pretty bad crash on my motorcycle due to getting way too drunk. now it looks like ill have a felony record or whatever, which sucks. but what really scares me is if they were to ever find my plants... it would then be my second offense, and i just read that punishment for growing is 16 to 36 months in prison (i thought that if you had less than x amount of plants it was just a fine and a misdemeanor...).
im making my grow room more and more hidden, but i still feel like im riskin too much. do i keep the risk, or throw away my babies?
:frown:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: eligal]
    #4796460 - 10/13/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

As long as your lips don't flap in the wind to everybody you know you should be alright. They arent going to come search your home over a DWI.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4796462 - 10/13/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Throw them out, it aint worth it, since it seems to be causing you some distress. But just because you got in a accident,(I'm assuming ,arrested too) there is no reason to think the cops are going to come over the next day with a search warrent. But if it is causing you stress, throw them out it just aint worth it.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4796469 - 10/13/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

remember that a healthy dose of paranoia will keep you out of jail.

take that however youd like :heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4796507 - 10/13/05 01:13 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

its not the dui that makes me think they will come knockin on my door, but it would make it my second strike. the reason i think they would come is cause my grow room is a storage shed on the balcony on my 3rd floor apartment. at night the door is closed, but during the day i gotta open it to air it out... and my apartment building is known for wild parties... the cops are walkin around over here unbelievably often breakin up parties, fights etc.

if you wanna know: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post4796163

also i see cop helicopters flyin around every now and then...

normally it wouldnt bother me too much, but since the accident im gettin really scared of goin to jail... im sure i can block it out so i dont stress over it, but, should i stress over it? how often do people get caught? how do they get caught?

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

#4796520 - 10/13/05 01:18 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

eligal said:
my grow room is a storage shed on the balcony on my 3rd floor apartment. at night the door is closed, but during the day i gotta open it to air it out... and my apartment building is known for wild parties... the cops are walkin around over here unbelievably often breakin up parties, fights etc.

I digress. :foreheadslap:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: gregorio]
    #4796550 - 10/13/05 01:26 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i guess its just hard for me to let go... my babies....  :bitch:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4796562 - 10/13/05 01:30 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

People get caught when they open their mouthes to people. If nobody knows about your grow and you keep on the DL (down low) you should be alright. Just make sure they have to reasonable suspicion to search your place.

If the choppers frequently circle the area I guess I would be a little sketched out myself. However if I wasn't running a HPS or other high powered light 24/7 and didn't have too many plants I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Just watch yourself man. Don't make a name for yourself and keep on the DL. If your plants are real close to budding or maturity and you keep your mouth shut I wouldn't just toss them over this bullshit accident.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4796586 - 10/13/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I would get rid of the plants. Not because of the DUI, but because of the location. It's not worth the time.

And lay off drugs(if you're on them) until you get that DUI shit cleared up. When you go for your classes/assessments/probation you will get tested. No need to have anything in you that will make you look even worse than a life-endangering drunk.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisibleking_cobra
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: daimyo]
    #4796685 - 10/13/05 02:05 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

what are your county's laws on growing medical marijuana? have you ever thought about getting a MMJ card?

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: king_cobra]
    #4796699 - 10/13/05 02:11 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

not sure of the county laws, just the state laws. and whats a mmj card?? medical marijuana card?? where would i get that??

ps, i am runnin a 250w hps light

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4796704 - 10/13/05 02:14 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I guess the choppers could pick up on the heat if they are looking for it. :shrug: How close to budding are you?

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4796714 - 10/13/05 02:17 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

not too close... still a while to go. but im tryin to fan it out as much as possible to reduce heat. mainly why in the other thread im tryin to find away to block the light from creepin out without havin to close the door.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4796723 - 10/13/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah you should definitely look into ventilation systems. You can probably build one yourself for fairly cheap. :yesnod: That way you have no need to open the door at all and it will keep cool.. Do some searching around google and such. Overgrow probably has good information on the topic also.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #4796732 - 10/13/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i checked and posted on overgrow, but havent had any luck... i got a few fans already blowin 24/7, but with the door closed i can only circulate the air instead of venting it

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4796743 - 10/13/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not experienced myself however I know you must ventilate the hot air out and let the cool air flow in. You could possibly do this in a shed using pipes and proper fans.

Here's an article regarding intake and output fans.

http://www.marijuana.com/Bible.php?loc=28&id=23

Also a dehumidifier wouldnt hurt any. It would also decrease any risk of mold significantly.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #4796752 - 10/13/05 02:34 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yea, i know man, but i cant do that with the door closed is what im gettin at. so i need to find a way to block the light while still havin the door open. also, i heard a rumor that cops could find people who were growin by findin people who had 12/12 changes in there electricity use, is this true? at the mo im still on 24hours, but eventually im gonna need a month or so of 12/12

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4796765 - 10/13/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I guess if the cops became suspicious of you they could pull your electricity records. However if you keep yourself on the DL this shouldnt be a problem I wouldnt think. Also, it wouldnt hurt to regulate your plants so you're using more electricity around 7pm - 7am rather than during the day.

I don't know what to tell you about the ventilation other than sawing a hole on a side of the shed not visible to anybody (if possible) and running a wide pipe out of it. An exhaust fan will funnel/ventilate the hot air out. However you will need to funnel cool air in using an intake fan. I assume you could just use an intake fan to pull cool air in and the hot air would filter itself out.

--------------------

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Re: gettin scared of the pigs [Re: gregorio]
    #4796775 - 10/13/05 02:46 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gregorio said:
Quote:

eligal said:
my grow room is a storage shed on the balcony on my 3rd floor apartment. at night the door is closed, but during the day i gotta open it to air it out... and my apartment building is known for wild parties... the cops are walkin around over here unbelievably often breakin up parties, fights etc.

I digress. :foreheadslap:

Fights that have to be broken up by cops.

Parties that have to be broken up by cops.

Just put a sign outside your apartment that reads.

PLEASE BUST ME, I DESERVE TO GET BUSTED

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
    #4796781 - 10/13/05 02:48 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

yea, but since im in apartments i can damage any of the property... and at the mo i only got 1 arm and no saw... lol. ill find a way no worries. otherwise ill have to get rid of them for sure.
and what was that other guy sayin about a medical marijuana card?? ive been hurt pretty bad in this accident, i wonder if theres a way for me to get one for my pain.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"MolokoMilkPlus said:

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom