Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
whats the most you have taken?
    #4793733 - 10/12/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Whats the most amount of mushrooms, or LSD you have ever taken? How was your trip, please share the experience, or give a link to your report. Im interested in learning about everyones hard trips.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: XUL]
    #4793801 - 10/12/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

most shrooms consumed quarter to myself that was enough...GT I think wasnt into mycology at the time.But I know to conseal my self in my house after a dose like that...No outside disturbances such as telephone door bell even the internet espacially talk in chats room avoid!!!enjoy music art so much to when your like that even read i get thrown into my books when I shroom and read... :mushroom2:
be careful as I always say, people,place and setting...

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: superbob57]
    #4793830 - 10/12/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4793884 - 10/12/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

6 or 7 grams. It was absolutely wonderful. The most like acid I've ever had a mushroom trip be. Incredibly visual and postitive, with little discomfort after the start.

It ended with me suddenly passing out. I was somewhat caught by friends, somewhat not. I think I hit the hard floor. At this point I was in another world of only 2 dimensions. It's very hard to explain, though a lot of it I could relate to Huxley's walk through of "the death experience" in Island. At one point there was nothing. I didn't exist, thought didn't, not a single thing of this universe did. There was no fear, as none of these things can possibly be missing if you've not a clue that they ever were.

Eventually there were the these yellow and green shapes, rectangular as best I can tell. This is when thought emerged. There was no interpretation, thought wasn't evolved quite that far. Just enough for accepting.

I can't remember the thought that started the domino effect resulting in being pulled from this world, but it existed... it was a question, a very simple, but unanswerable one. It led to some, "Where is this, what is this, what else would there be, i am somewhere? I exist, but typically not here" all sort of at once, as I zip-lined myself into realizing that I *was* some place and situation.

According to everyone else, I had gotten right back up and walked over to the wall and laid against it during this time. I never saw any of this. Only a few seconds to a minute had passed.

I opened my eyes to see silhouettes of a number of people standing around me. Then the high pitched noise of nothingness broke and their voices came too. The whiteness faded and my eyes adjusted until I could see once again. Though things were distorted, I'd come down quite quickly. One of the people above me was security personnel. I had a bit of explaining to do. But, I talked myself out of it as dehydrated. They took down "my" information for legal reasons (incase I suffered some illness and wanted to sue the bejesus out of them).

The following 48 hours, I had the worst headache I've ever had in my life. I was seriously concerned that I hit my head on the way down. I was assured that this didn't happen.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4793954 - 10/12/05 04:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

that report was great. Yea, that insane confusion part of the trip, that is horrid isnt it. Well, I didnt like it at least.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4793973 - 10/12/05 04:55 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I passed out once on shrooms.
My body told me it forgot how to breath I think i was to overwhelemed and passed out,but on concerte floor I was unconcious for only 30 seconds I was transported to my house just standing there in front looking then whoosh back to reality.I had a horrible headache from smacking my head against the ground 2 friends try to grab me but failed too...
the rest of the trip was ok except for my head.

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Edited by superbob57 (10/12/05 04:56 PM)

Offlinefathertracy
#1 Douchebag
 User Gallery

#4794303 - 10/12/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

What dosage was that on? I wonder if its common for people to pass out on small doses.

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: fathertracy]
    #4794319 - 10/12/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

i ate an ounce once....
wow.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4795214 - 10/12/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

5 all at once
11 grams staggered over a period of 12 hours.  (3.5 g, then 3.5 g, then 4g)

Hmm...the 5 at once thingie was outrageous...never tripped that hard before in my life.  "I" stopped existing for awhile.  Death and insanity came, blah blah, the whole bit.  It scared me for a while but I now I am ready to go again (whenever my puppy starts a new grow). 

The 11 gram trip was spectacular and I had an awesome time.  It was a true adventure that I experienced in the glorious woods of northern Ohio.  I think being outside had everything to do with it.  Every time I felt anxious I touched my fingers to the earth and knew that I was home and everything was as it should be. 

So I'm definately a fan of tripping outdoors, or at least being able to access a place outside.  When I was tripping on five grams, I wanted to go outside but my trip sitters wouldn't let me because our neighbors were moving.  That really sucked, to feel trapped somewhere. 

I am looking forward to my next high dose trip because I feel I've totally processed what happened to me the last time.  It's been an interesting time.  Not all pleasurable, but certainly self-illuminating.  I understand the psychedelic experience so much better after that frightening trip, with the help of the Tim Leary book, "The Psychedelic Experience."  And with the sturdy assistance of the Shroomery, of course.  :smile:

Two months ago I had a fun but exhausting trip on five and half grams with my friend Kristi.  Exhausting because I found myself constantly concerned about her, although I was hyper-cautious not to reveal my thoughts.  I felt like an over protective mother or something, since through the trip I feel like I experienced all stages of womenhood with Kristi.  She reports similar. 

So four grams and below, I feel (mostly) like a social butterfly on shrooms.  Or at least a very filthy oversize child playing make-believe in the mud.  :wink: 

Any higher and I prefer to be alone because I am a worry-wort and when the insanity starts to kick up my ego will latch onto anything to save itself.

So anyway, that's the end of my babble.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: MOTH]
    #4795389 - 10/12/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

5.2 grams...brutal. Only done it twice and both were two of the best days of my life. The first, I thought I was seriously dying. I had a small chest pain and suddenly I started to exaggerate it all in my head and then forgot I was tripping...Ive never experienced anything like it.
After my friend talked me back to reality, I had an amazing time.

The second time was smooth sailing and I simply had a ton of fun and experienced ego loss while listening to M83 in the dark. It was fantastic.

I cant see myself ever taking more than that. At that high of a dose, stability of emotions seems very shaky and going higher seems like it might be a bit too much for me to handle.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: Veter]
    #4795869 - 10/12/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I cant eat too too many at once because I trip much harder than most people. Its because of my years of high-dose acid use. SO 3.5 grams for me is the most Ive ever eaten at one time. Now adays I wouldnt dream of doing that to myself. Back in the day it was far less intense (visually and cognatively), at times I could have eaten more, around five grams tops (T. Mckennas heroic dose)if id only had that much around at any one given time. In later years I grew shrooms and had more than enough, and wished at times I was back where I started (mentally), not really though.
Acid was my thing, and I could eat alot of It(so called heroic doses). Again, these days its different.
All of my trips on acid ranged from strange to downright scary and hard to beleive after the fact. The most I could eat was 4-6 gel-tabs of pure acid. Any more would be insane bacause with the type of gels im talking about, your basically eating a 20 strip of anything else. In other words, one tab was alot for any seasoned user.
As some of you may know, most gel-tabs equal 1.5-3 paper tabs of good acid assuming both sides of the comparison were good acid(not just alot of acid per tab). The ones im talking about were better quality than anything else I have ever tried These days. Those fat gels would usually cost atleast 15 bucks these days due to the how rare this acid is, the heavy/pure dose or just because the dealer was thinking of peoples well being and the fact that those they sold it to would be less likely to go ahead and eat all of it at one sitting if it cost that much.
We usually stopped at the three-geltab dose because at that point you already can hardly see your hand in front of your face in broad daylight. If they had been average gel tabs we could have eaten alot more than the 6 tab limit we set for ourselves(me and one good friend). It would have been a terrible thing to sell these things to anyone without lecturing them about acid potency as it pertained to these particulare geltabs, and we did this as a team usually when we sold them as we were the only people we knew who could possibly handle even 3 of them at a time. Most people would end up in a hospital bed if they took 4. People often just split them in half and ate only the one half. Many people thanked us up and down atfer trying the 5 dollar tabs we sold them because it was the hardest and cleanest trip they had ever tripped on acid.
When you take a 10 strip of highly effective and clean paper acid, its still not as clean(perfect synth) nor as potent as is possible. I learned that with these thick Blue gel tabs.
We sold and consumed for 3 dollars a peice, sheets of this stuff for around one year and a half. Once we took 2 of them with someone who had taken alot of acid before and he became thoroughly confused and scared at the 1.5 hour mark. HAd to talk him down because he wouldnt stop asking things like, "can you guys please just tell me what is going on". Can you imagine a more sad and confused statement? He didnt even know where to begin.
When we took 6 we couldnt speak any other way but in long and odd, but detailed sentances or sentance fragments. We would always be thinking the same archetypal things at the same time thus we could indeed read each others minds, like in the way that twins sometimes do. We saw Ufos, and ran from them at times(for our lives depended on it). We experienced mind blowing bouts with synchronicity, of the kind that almost scares you and really gets you to start thinking in numbers.
Oh, and the visuals on a 15 to twenty-strip of good acid, or 6 of the type of acid I was talking about, were so out of controll that the structures that massive visuals are made of start breaking down into flashes of light and sound. Math becomes the center of attention, even logic in the way of sentance composition became equasions, sometimes pertaining to the past and future. Sounds weird uh. I would think any one should test their gels before going in balls-out. cause id say one out of 100-150 types are this good.
I have a question though: What the hell ever happened to good liquid acid. It shouldnt take more than 5 drops of the good shit to freak most people out BADLY. If the liquid tasts like mint its crummy acid, because people dont treat good clean high dose dropper bottles this way.
It is my feeling that there must be far too many bad synths out there, lsa extracts, and even mixtures of the two. Even on dead tour where the right family to get it from used to reside.

OfflineBobJizze
That

Loc: Further
    #4795906 - 10/12/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ate 17 grams once with lemonade, the earth turned into a machine  :smile:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: stemmer]
    #4795932 - 10/12/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I couldnt eat one of the purest of the pure and potent(alkaloid filled) tabs these days. It would be like eating 2.5 in the past(my past).
6 tabs of the best and thickest gels tabs known to man equals about a quarter of shrooms, but every part of the trip lasts significantly longer. The effects of this type of dose lasts atleast three days, and for the more observent or capable users, it can last for years.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4795943 - 10/12/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Im surprized you didnt just hear about the lemonade thing here at the shroomery, recently.
A 17 gram dose says alot about you. In many peoples eyes, it says little about you in a positive light. How long does a dose like that last, (for you).

OfflineBobJizze
That

#4795974 - 10/12/05 10:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Agreed, it was many years ago, at the time I had no knowlege of the juice thing, I was just using juice to kill the taste. I believe it lasted 5 hours

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: BobJizze]
    #4796017 - 10/12/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

You must have far less synaptic activity than your average joe. Read into that in your own way.
That should last about 24 hours at a minimum. I guess thats cool though.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4796027 - 10/12/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Lsd lasts about 8 hours plus plus the many hours of lingering but awsome visuals and mental setting. Shrooms are not that much different. 5 hours Is hard to beleive after eating 17 grams, no matter how you look at it. It just sounds kinda silly.

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
    #4796043 - 10/12/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Average dose on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich would be anywhere from 4.5 to 6. But before i moved my and my friend had one last trip night and i finished all of my homegrowns. All 17 grams. It took three sandwiches to fit them all. Surprisingly i dind't have a bad trip. I just didn't move or speak for four hours. Just watched and thought. It was really strange.

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: whats the most you have taken? [Re: carl]
    #4796048 - 10/12/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

didn't they ban stemmer before for flooding the boards like this?

OfflineBobJizze
That

#4796053 - 10/12/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

5 hours intense effects. I ended up falling asleep after about 6 hours and i think i remember waking up with lingering effects, was a long time ago though, hard to remember. These days if I take mushrooms its 1/8 - 1/4. After a certain amount it does seem like a waste.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order