Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
My Upcoming Weekend
    #4787682 - 10/11/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

And it's finally here. The time has finally come for me I believe  :grin:.

I received a phone call this morning on my drive to class with the greatest news I've heard in awhile, so great it gave me the chills and kept an ear-to-ear grin on my face the entire rest of the day.
"I've got it!"
"Got what?"
"..I've got acid."
":shocked:"

So, blah blah this will be my first time and I'm so excited. A bit nervous, but I think that's due to the anticipation. I'd rather keep my expectations neutral because I found in the past with different things expectations can put a damper on your day.

I'm quite willing to let the trip guide me and show me whatever it is I'm needed to be shown, however; i'd like to just have a good time. I'd rather not get mentally engulfed in the trip or have it entirely too spiritual. I just want to relax and have fun!
(Like I sad though, i'm willing. If the trip guides me in those directions I will gladyly follow)

However, my question would be. What do you all suggest? I'd love to hear some fun things to do while tripping with Lucy as opposed to mushrooms, I've heard that despite the similarities they are quite different. I've got the new Shpongle CD - Nothing lasts..But nothing is lost, and I Haven't listened to it yet. I think it'd hit me better if I were to hear it for the first time while tripping, most songs do. I plan on picking up some high quality noise reduction headphones also, which would make that music experience that much better.

But, I want this experience to be a memorable one by far. I want 'my first LSD experience' to be something i'll cherish forever ; )

What good/wild experiences have you had that you wish you could experience again? What do you wish you did differently?

I plan on getting about 4-5 hits just to have for the future, and i'm debating on how many to take.. 1 or 2.

I understand that if a trip is too weak you can dose more to kick it up a notch or take more next time. But if a trip is too strong there's not much you can do except ride it out which may not always be so pleasant. However; i'd rather have a wild as opposed to mild experience. So any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Hm, I don't know. Sorry for rambling, I just really excited !!
Any feedback would be awesome !! Thanks !!  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: My Upcoming Weekend [Re: Sinistral]
    #4787739 - 10/11/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

While I've heard of incredibly strong acid coming about in europe, if you're in north america you could potentially have some good hits, weak hits, but probably nothing where one will destroy someone experienced with mushrooms.

If you don't know anyone who has taken them, I'd suggest taking no less than 1.5 if you want your experience to be a memorable one. Some may disagree though.

The main thing: Do it on a nice day. Hopefully it will be sunny and colorful (well, naturally colorful) with a great blue sky. But with a fair amount of clouds too. I've said it before but nothing beats clouds on acid. You'll see soon. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #4787745 - 10/11/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

First off take 2 hits not 1 and I you'll have a great time. Not listening to the CD until you trip is also a good choice. i'd suggest you listen to the CD on large speakers though instead of headphones to enhance the trip. Expect the music to sound like it's playing in your mind, if that makes any sense at all. The music will probably sound like its warping too, but just ride with it all and take it all in. Prepare lots of bottled water. I wouldn't suggest you drink anyhting but water, no soda pop! Roll a fat joint and save it until your peaking. I'd also suggest that whatever room you're listening to music in to have something that you can focus on, like colorful lights or photographs.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

Re: My Upcoming Weekend [Re: pantsboy]
    #4787770 - 10/11/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

try and watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas during the comedown. It's sooo good when all the visuals are still going.

PS: I'll be sending you good vibes.
happy tripping! good luck!

Edited by TheDoctor (10/11/05 03:02 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: My Upcoming Weekend [Re: TheDoctor]
    #4787780 - 10/11/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Though I dislike watching movies in general on psychedelics, Fear and Loathing is one I certainly can't handle. Depends on the person. Sounds fun if you can deal with it though.

Surely a great movie, great book, and great author though.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
    #4787830 - 10/11/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Well, it sounds like there's nothing that's going to stop you from trying it, so my suggestion to you would be this:

Camping. Outdoors in a safe out of the way place with a campfire and a few good friends cannot be beat. : ) In my younger and more adventurous days, many moons ago, I did 5 hits of blotter and had a wonderful experience this way. I would not suggest you do 5 hits of blotter your first time, or any time for that matter. It was very intense. The most peculiar thing about it was that the closed-eye visuals actually came with a sound track. I saw them and heard them. It was truly amazing. The only thing better than that was the feeling of connectedness with everything...the universe, nature, everything. That was a truly happy experience that felt like it lasted forever. The night went on and on and on, and I was in a state of total happiness through the entire experience. I hope yours turns out as well.

Above all, make sure you're careful and don't drive anywhere. Walks in nature are really great. I wouldn't cheapen the experience by being indoors watching TV, but I wouldn't risk going out in public,either. If you own land in the country, that would be perfect.

Good Luck.

Edited by astralpiper (10/11/05 03:20 PM)

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: My Upcoming Weekend [Re: astralpiper]
    #4787944 - 10/11/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I got some acid this past weekend, and my buddy who gave it to me said one blotter was enough for a very spiritual experience. I've never done acid before but i have a feeling the good stuff is getting out there again...

Edited by today mylove (10/11/05 03:48 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order