Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
the life of mycilium
    #477049 - 12/02/01 11:53 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

hello all, i have been gone a while, but im back because i love the shroomery so damn much.

i have a quick question, what is the life of the mycilium within the half pint jars. i innoculated about twenty jars for a friend with mazapatec spores on brf and verm substrate. the jars are fully colonized and have been like that for about 2 weeks. im flipping them on friday, but i would like to know if i should expect some problems? last time i used pf spores and they began pinning in the jars, this is what i was kinda waiting for, but i was told that this does not happen with all strains. to sum up the shitty paragraph that you just wasted a fraction of your life reading.....what is the life of the mycilium, how long can one wait until they are flipped, am i a fucking idiot, and if osama bin laden was a cubensis what strain would he be?

thanx guys, i thought of the shroomery when i tripped on friday. -the most worthless fucking person on the face of the earth

....................all your base are belong to us

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: the life of mycilium [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #477422 - 12/02/01 06:10 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

*bump*

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #477434 - 12/02/01 06:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

>how long can one wait until they are flipped
Quite long, a few weeks if left outside, up to a year if refrigerated

> am i a fucking idiot
Hmm, that?s a tough one, can?t judge only by this post

> and if osama bin laden was a cubensis what strain would he be?
Probably a contaminant of some kind, certainly not cubensis, perhaps cobwebmold?

Offlinerice_cake
    #477525 - 12/02/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You should birth and case those babies! No reason not to case once 100% colonized. Get-um young and healthy!

--------------------
I'll take the high road, you take the low.
This Jam goes round and out to all the people that grow. -Kottonmouth Kings
-rice_cake

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale