Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesterileeden
Stranger
 User Gallery

Wow. Salvia and mushrooms 40 minutes ago!!!
    #4748278 - 10/03/05 05:21 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

my first time on salvia and to top it i was shrooming
I wish I could just download this experience from my brain.

I dont remember exhaling.
The ride up wasn't long. in a blink of an eye i found meself peeking my head through some ether and there were some beings of great warmth. i think they were just heads of light. seemed like they were family in my heart. . The contents of my life became scattered and strewn about into a place from which i could not recover them. They would have to resurrect me. This was not something they were unfamiliar with.
Next I think i saw images in slide show format of what i remember to be death scenes (not bodies but places)of what i think belong to my soul. I got the sense that i was shown these because this place is also reached by those passing from death. They weren't about to let me stay and quickly began preparations for me to return home. Now i was being cranked back into the "semblance" of an aware, capacitated concious human (definatley not there yet)and i was on the floor writhing as they swirled my life (experiences, memories, people, places) back into me. it was as if my head was sucking back into itself all that it had spit out. But i was not sucking. It was actually being fed into me as i returnedto earth. I remembered my family first and then everything else followed.
I couldn;t help but notice that as the contents of my life were being run back into me that it seemed like these things were important only because they would distract me and totally consumeme me away from what i had just seen. Everything that was coming back seemed like a farce! (except the family part as that sense seemed to be with me in the ether.)
As i was being reconsumated my terror grew and grew. I still could not figure out why this had happened and my confusion led me to believe that this sort of thing was normal for me.(at this point i had long forgotten the beings and the ether) Getting refed your brain is not really a pleasant experience. losing it is quite fun but...as i returned i started to feel like i was maybe a crazy loonjob with a loose can and i didn't totakky discount the possibility tat i was actuallyin a hospital. Finally i ran/stumbled to my bed and lay down as i began to realize i had smoked salvia.

Notes: the elevator up was so fast like i said i don't remember exhaling. the ride down before i was re consumated was slower. The way i remember it, our "universe" is pretty small compared to the other stuff(i think that "stuff" is all i could really gather)more research is necessary.there were about 10 deathscenes.

wow.
i feel like there may be something that i do not remember
thanks so much for reading
Chris

ps. thebong didnt break when it hit the floor
i would guess that a lot of bongs break due to salvia

Edited by sterileeden (10/03/05 06:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Wow. Salvia and mushrooms 40 minutes ago!!! [Re: sterileeden]
    #4752818 - 10/04/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

damn fine.
im real keen for salvia... grrrr so hard to get hold off....

Offlinesterileeden
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. Salvia and mushrooms 40 minutes ago!!! [Re: indica]
    #4752945 - 10/04/05 03:19 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

www.iamshaman.com
i got the 10x nonstandardized extract.  3 grams for 25$  a good deal and great product.  they ship international too, btw.EDIT:::  but not to australia. :frown: :confused:
later

Edited by sterileeden (10/04/05 03:24 AM)

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
    #4755596 - 10/04/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhh, I was going to make a comment on how easy it is to find, but I see you are from Australia :frown:

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Wow. Salvia and mushrooms 40 minutes ago!!! [Re: SourceLimit]
    #4759489 - 10/05/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

interesting what you said about seeing beings of light you thought were family. my friend perceived that many ancestors were standing around him whenever he did salvia.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Wow. Salvia and mushrooms 40 minutes ago!!! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4772652 - 10/08/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I have too felt like something like that on a salvia trip while shrooming.

It was as if I could see memories, thoughtforms, and cencepts all around 'me'. Although I wasn't really 'me'.....but I was still in my room, which made it seem like my room was my brain, and my awareness got dropped inside of it.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinefotia
Stranger
    #4775365 - 10/09/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ahh I tape my bong to the wall when I smoke salvia and I lay out tin foil around it on the floor so that I don't drop the bong or start a fire YEY!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale